Page 12 of 295 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920212262112 ... LastLast

Thread: Edit Analysis

FORT Fogey

Re: Edit Analysis

I told someone on a PM just minutes ago that I am trying very hard to find something (which I call edit stats) to make Emily F1. So far, I have found nothing.
    I think I hate that because I frankly believe that Chantal with the spicy, spunkier personality would actually be the better Bachelorette.
    Emily is knock-down gorgeous, and the guys might kill for the chance to win her, but it is hard to carry this show. She is awfully sweet-natured.
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

Quote Originally Posted by Cerese;4138647;
    I think at this point - along with having Lithargic's post that things might change radically - we have to hold off from assuming it is Chantal. It may well be Chantal but maybe not. Chantal and her family are choosing to benefit from her appearance on the show - but even if she is not F1, she might not necessarily be devastated. The one we are not hearing from so far is .... Emily.

Exactly! because of what RS said people are so sure Chantal's F1 and Emily is the next bachelor. What I see in those season previews, it's the opposite.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;4138673;
    I told someone on a PM just minutes ago that I am trying very hard to find something (which I call edit stats) to make Emily F1. So far, I have found nothing.
    I think I hate that because I frankly believe that Chantal with the spicy, spunkier personality would actually be the better Bachelorette.
    Emily is knock-down gorgeous, and the guys might kill for the chance to win her, but it is hard to carry this show. She is awfully sweet-natured.
    Maybe we haven't seen (or will never be allowed to see) the full extent of her personality because the story board has her cast as the southern belle. She did however host a NASCAR show I believe so she must have some personality and those that know her describe her as bubbly.
    Basement troll courtesy of Ryvetted!!

She would be so fun!! She's would be, as a Bette, what Deanna couldn't be; however, seeing how happy and in love Brad is, I have to believe whatever they have together is pretty special and she's really his future wife. I love Brad and seeing him so happy this round is melting me.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Just curious, what in the first epi. (that you call edit stats) would indicate to you that Emily is not getting a F1 edit. Now my comments has been based on what CH, Brad, a few others has said and the season preview, I like to put it all together.

When did he call Chantal a chick? And what did he let slip on JK?

Have I not been sufficiently obsessed with this show and let these things slip by me? Unacceptable
    I read it from someone post about an interview he did...when asked a question about Chantal, the slap I think, not sure. It struck me when I read it, why would he call his chosen a chick. JK was saying something about since he didn't choose no one the first time, he chose two this time, he said yeah that's the twist.

FORT Fanatic

I wholeheartedly agree with this scenerio as it would benefit all parties involved. Hopefully this ending is the little "glitch" that Capegal is referring to in one of her posts.
    The mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work unless it's open.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax;4138689;
    [snip]

I read it from someone post about an interview he did...when asked a question about Chantal, the slap I think, not sure. It struck me when I read it, why would he call his chosen a chick. JK was saying something about since he didn't choose no one the first time, he chose two this time, he said yeah that's the twist.
    Are you maybe thinking of the R&K interview where he laughed about the slap and said about Chantal that "yeah, she's a tough girl?" I don't think Brad is the type of man to call a woman, regardless of their relationship, a "chick." That's Ed Swiderski territory all the way (darn Us Weekly commentator for reminding me about him ).
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4138697;
    Are you maybe thinking of the R&K interview where he laughed about the slap and said about Chantal that "yeah, she's a tough girl?" I don't think Brad is the type of man to call a woman, regardless of their relationship, a "chick." That's Ed Swiderski territory all the way (darn Us Weekly commentator for reminding me about him ).

No I read it two different places.

I have only read a few pages, so sorry if this was already discussed.

I think the slap was edited in. They probably set it up at some point and reshot the entrance weeks later.
    Support the FORT - Go Green

I enjoyed in previous seasons where the order of roses was listed, as well as the order of the exit of the limo compared to real exits, comparing all that to previous seasons.

I didn't record the order of roses, I was one of the ones watching hockey, and I can't recall where the information for the real limo exits came from. I would be glad to dig out the previous season's order of roses, to compare with this season's order if someone has it recorded.

As I recall, I seem to remember where we had s/caps of contestants with roses before they were shown receiving it!