Page 10 of 295 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192060110 ... LastLast

Thread: Edit Analysis

Re: Edit Analysis

My sleuth guide I have been slaving over for months is done, including the chapter on the edits, but I can't figure out how to attach them. PM me if you would like me to attach a copy. I have them saved in PDF form and word. These are all of the tricks we have learned at FORT over the years, plus some of my own. I just compiled them to be helpful. You can use them how you will and if we find new discoveries, I can add to them or change them as we go.
    "We were just going to do whatever it took to win."--Texas Longhorn Quarterback Colt McCoy

Has the F1 ever been shown on a video introduction?
    "Life is not a fairytale, but love can be."-Ali

Little Red Sleuth Coupe! in2deep's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by princess81320;4137797;
    Has the F1 ever been shown on a video introduction?
    Sure. Remember Vienna and her little dog Lunch on the boat? Sheesh.
    Never put in writing anything you wouldn't mind seeing on the side of a bus.

Watching the premiere showed some development already in the edit. Chantal to me is definitely getting an F1 edit. Which pattern we are in depends on if Ashley is F2 or Emily is F2. She has shades of Ms Right and Risk/Reward in her edit and if it's Emily I think it will be a combo of those two patterns with sweet Ashley being too "safe" for Brad and also not enough of Brad's type. Chantal is feisty, but in a good way so far. If she is in against Ashley H, then it will be good vs. evil with her getting a more mysterious turn than the usual good (more Shayne L than Jen S.) Feisty tends to get Brad's attention and sweetness tends to keep his attention. He likes sugar and spice. Ashley is spice, but not much sugar and Emily is too sweet for him with not enough spice. Chantal seems to be the perfect balance. The slap scene wasn't at all what I expected and I think Brad fell in love with her then if she is indeed the F1.
    "We were just going to do whatever it took to win."--Texas Longhorn Quarterback Colt McCoy

Quote Originally Posted by bevorules;4138125;
    Watching the premiere showed some development already in the edit. Chantal to me is definitely getting an F1 edit. Which pattern we are in depends on if Ashley is F2 or Emily is F2. She has shades of Ms Right and Risk/Reward in her edit and if it's Emily I think it will be a combo of those two patterns with sweet Ashley being too "safe" for Brad and also not enough of Brad's type. Chantal is feisty, but in a good way so far. If she is in against Ashley H, then it will be good vs. evil with her getting a more mysterious turn than the usual good (more Shayne L than Jen S.) Feisty tends to get Brad's attention and sweetness tends to keep his attention. He likes sugar and spice. Ashley is spice, but not much sugar and Emily is too sweet for him with not enough spice. Chantal seems to be the perfect balance. The slap scene wasn't at all what I expected and I think Brad fell in love with her then if she is indeed the F1.
    Who are you saying is getting the risk/reward edit.

Just chiming in to say great job on the editing pattern summary, bevorules! Now I know where to go for a dose of reality when I fall for the lovable F2/F3 edit. I know better, but can't seem to help myself!

Re: **Spoilers** F1, F2, F3, F4

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle;4133510;
    I agree with Bloomers. The producers heard loud and clear that many will not watch a non-committal Brad. They need those viewers for ratings, they have no choice but to make it very clear that Brad did commit this time around. This strategy will bring the ratings plus it will get the viewers to tune in to the bigger story this season ( the something better you're referring to), the Emily Maynard story. That's what they really want the viewers to focus on this season, so spilling that Brad is happy and in love will get all their goals accomplish for this season and set the next season up beautifully. To me, Fleiss always knows exactly what he's doing.
    I think you have it right. It seems to be playing out that way. Emily had her intro story then was hush about her daughter and her fiance's death to Brad. I remember the same thing happening to Chris L. not saying anything about him at the M&G.
    Love is the only reality.~Chris L.

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

If this were an unspoiled season, Chantal would be the VERY hidden F1 at this point. Emily would be in the F2 spotlight and, because of her FIR, Ashley S would be in at least the F6. Shawntel was also hidden tonight. The only two of the F4 spoiled by RS who stood out were Ashley H and Emily.

This would have been a fun season (with many disagreements) to sleuth.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;4138166;
    If this were an unspoiled season, Chantal would be the VERY hidden F1 at this point. Emily would be in the F2 spotlight and, because of her FIR, Ashley S would be in at least the F6. Shawntel was also hidden tonight. The only two of the F4 spoiled by RS who stood out were Ashley H and Emily.

This would have been a fun season (with many disagreements) to sleuth.
    We can still throw away all preconceived notions from the spoilers and try to reconstruct what we know... After all we know now that RS is extremely fallible, and the sleuthing is what makes the season fun

How do we explain Brad's comments that he can't be sure the person he wants to choose will be able to love him back? That doesn't appear to apply to Chantal if she is crying - worrying about Brad kissing others, and telling Brad if he hasn't fallen for her, then let her go. Chantal seems to have clearly fallen for Brad. It does on the surface seem to apply to Emily who apparently is going to be scared or unsure or something along those lines. Would you propose to the one you were sure of their feelings for you but maybe you weren't in love with --- instead of the one you had fallen for but you were unsure of whether they could love you back? Maybe it is an out for Emily - she is so unsure - and he gets mad at her - trying to get it out of her what is holding her up (kind of like what he went through with Deanna and Jennie). Then Emily has her second try at love on her own show. But where does that leave Chantal - hopefully we will see that he has fallen for Chantal all along and his interractions with Emily are total frustrations. We were shown so little of Chantal last night - and as I said he seemed very guarded with her imo.