Thread: Reality Steve Spoilers

Re: Reality Steve Spoilers

I'm surpized RS isn't jumping on posting whatever this is, you'd think he would espically since the whole Jason thing.

Quote Originally Posted by MelFan;4178745;
    I'm surpized RS isn't jumping on posting whatever this is, you'd think he would espically since the whole Jason thing.
    That's why RS isn't doing it, he learned how much his words/gossip hurt Jason and Molly -- especially since the most harmful rumors weren't true. He doesn't want that kind of heat on him, let someone else take it.

However, he's not above dropping big hints and acting smug about knowing something we don't know. If he truly cared he'd keep his mouth shut but he can't stand to act like he doesn't know something. He wants us to know he knew it all along, and he'll jump in with comments as soon as a tabloid source spills.

Quote Originally Posted by terabithia;4178751;
    However, he's not above dropping big hints and acting smug about knowing something we don't know. If he truly cared he'd keep his mouth shut but he can't stand to act like he doesn't know something. He wants us to know he knew it all along, and he'll jump in with comments as soon as a tabloid source spills.
    It's a wonder his arm isn't in a sling due to all the patting on the back he gives himself. He suddenly develops some scruples and doesn't want to be the one to "break" the scandal, but he isn't above dropping big hints that it will be HUGE and getting his BFF Jeremy to back him up on twitter. Why do I suddenly feel like I've stumbled onto the set of Gossip Girl?

You guys are right, I didn't think of it that way.

Maybe RS knows absolutely no real dirt...but he assumes stuff is out there and will be dug up. Then he can say he knew it all along.

And of course there is the possibility he's heard stuff and he is leaking it to the tabs for money or fun. I don't believe a word of it unless I see pictures. Where are the pics of Bettina and Brad during the 6 months they dated? HA! Nonsense.

This is total speculation on my part! But I'm thinking out loud here. Whatever it is, does RS believe these rumors? I dont know Jeremy and RS history as I haven't watch TB in a long time. But in reading last night, RS seems to have convinced Jeremy it has legs whatever it is. But Jeremy seems to be on RS team through and through. Didn't RS say that something isn't right about this season or what is being shown to us? I can't remember exactly but me thinks something has him all in twist because of what he thinks he knows. Thinks being the operative word!!!! I dunno but I'm not putting alot of stock in such rumors because I'm with Babyface, I do think Brad is in love with whoever the F1 is. I just do!!!
    Last edited by mprssdbyu; 02-04-2011 at 02:18 AM.

The way he talks about it makes it sound as if there's something which implicates the entire cast at the same time. I believe he is talking about the script. Everybody has a part. Everybody has agreed to their role. The script was leaked to the press. The only person who will benefit from the leak is Michelle.
    "A lady's imagination is very rapid; it jumps from admiration to love, from love to matrimony in a moment." -- Jane Austen

Quote Originally Posted by nikikass;4178195;
    After hearing of Survivor' jeff early being sued for leaking information.. (in all actuality a Reality Steve of the Survivor world) It got me thinking of the possibilites of that happening to RS.

However they really just want who their sources are. Could this be the beginining of a bit of trouble in the Reality world spoilers??

In a way it would be nice to put a cap on it. and get back to sleuthing the winners.
    I have wondered a bit of the same, but I think Survivor's case may be different for a number of reasons - 1) Jeff was getting spoilers consistently from one person who was stupid enough to leave an email trail (IP addresses can be subpoenaed), 2) that one person was a repeat contestant - with the season about to air being his third season on the show, and 3) Survivor involves cash prizes, most notably for the winner, but more importantly for the "Fan Favorite" who is voted on by the audience after the season has aired.

Anyway, with money at stake, I think things get a bit more serious in locating a steady and consistent leak. It is a fabulous case study though. I'm sure RS paid attention to it.
    _(Moo!)

Quote Originally Posted by MamaAmyG;4178914;
    I have wondered a bit of the same, but I think Survivor's case may be different for a number of reasons - 1) Jeff was getting spoilers consistently from one person who was stupid enough to leave an email trail (IP addresses can be subpoenaed), 2) that one person was a repeat contestant - with the season about to air being his third season on the show, and 3) Survivor involves cash prizes, most notably for the winner, but more importantly for the "Fan Favorite" who is voted on by the audience after the season has aired.

Anyway, with money at stake, I think things get a bit more serious in locating a steady and consistent leak. It is a fabulous case study though. I'm sure RS paid attention to it.
    Not to mention, Mark Burnett being at the helm vs Mike Fleiss.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

Quote Originally Posted by IrishGal;4178804;
    Maybe RS knows absolutely no real dirt...but he assumes stuff is out there and will be dug up. Then he can say he knew it all along.

And of course there is the possibility he's heard stuff and he is leaking it to the tabs for money or fun. I don't believe a word of it unless I see pictures. Where are the pics of Bettina and Brad during the 6 months they dated? HA! Nonsense.
    That didn’t come from RS – that came from an article in Life and Style. As much as I’ve read RS this season, I haven’t read anything about anyone except Michelle and Carlos. Which he commented on after it hit the rag mags.

I do find it interesting that RS appears to be taking the high road this season – it never stopped him before. Fool me once, shame on you, Fool me twice, shame on me. I guess the Molly/Jason/Melissa thing was enough to get him to back off of the speculation/rumour portion of his blogging.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono