Thread: Reality Steve Spoilers

Re: Reality Steve Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Nibbles22;4178130;
    Does anyone recall this response to a reader's email to RS?

“Emily? Yes, I’m curious to see how it plays out as well. Just remember for the 1000th time, this is a TV show. Not everything is as it seems. Is she a monster? No, I wouldn’t say that. But there’s more to the story. It’s coming.”

Could this possibly be what Jeremy alluded to?
    Did RS say that, or are these the reader's words? See, we've recently seen Brad, Emily, and Chantal in interviews or vlogs, and they all seemed happy to me. Wouldn't they look a little upset if they knew something bad was about to come out in the tabloids about them?

FORT Fan

“Emily? Yes, I’m curious to see how it plays out as well. Just remember for the 1000th time, this is a TV show. Not everything is as it seems. Is she a monster? No, I wouldn’t say that. But there’s more to the story. It’s coming.”

I think it would have to be bigger than that. Stuff is going to come out about the girls when one puts themselves in the public eye. That's a fact.
    Brad to Emily: It's real...it's definitely real.

could be that she's not the innocent little "Miss Perfect Mother Teresa" the show is editing her to be...

Quote Originally Posted by mnmhughes;4178134;
    Did RS say that, or are these the reader's words? See, we've recently seen Brad, Emily, and Chantal in interviews or vlogs, and they all seemed happy to me. Wouldn't they look a little upset if they knew something bad was about to come out in the tabloids about them?
    That was RS response when a reader stated they were curious how
    things played out with Emily, and asked his opinion.
    This is freaking CRAzy ~ I'm 0 for 20!

Re: Bachelor 15 *Media*

Well said barbell and sweetpea.

My question is ...since when hasn't RealitySteve been a gossip sight??? Really , does he think he is an actual credible news source???? Is it possible that RS is trying to Out Fliess, Fliess?

After hearing of Survivor' jeff early being sued for leaking information.. (in all actuality a Reality Steve of the Survivor world) It got me thinking of the possibilites of that happening to RS.

However they really just want who their sources are. Could this be the beginining of a bit of trouble in the Reality world spoilers??

In a way it would be nice to put a cap on it. and get back to sleuthing the winners.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;4176051;
    The thing about all of this is that when I think of Ali and all that crying, taking on Vienna in confrontation in the house, and being the frontrunner as far as chemistry with Jake ( in terms of the next Bachelorette), I don't think of Emily. I think of Chantal who cries, who takes on Michelle, who is the frontrunner in chemistry and physical attraction with Brad. Emily is more like Tenley who was really never considered for the Bachelorette as far as we know.
    IA Bloomers. Great points you are making here.
    Still hopeless to see a GREAT romance!! <3

FORT Fogey

Somebody posted about a connection between the network and NASCAR. Anybody recall those details? The mind races ...
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

Also keep in mind that a couple of RSs bombs have not gone off as he expected but rather fizzled quite nicely
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;4178335;
    Also keep in mind that a couple of RSs bombs have not gone off as he expected but rather fizzled quite nicely
    I'm hoping for a couple more duds

The contestants don't need to pay for TPTB's manipulations
    TEAM CHANTAL //BOCA FOR BACHELOR