Thread: Reality Steve Spoilers

Re: Reality Steve Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;4177809;
    Funny thing about the soo called scandal... RS alluded to several since the onset of this season and he even built up the suspense of a couple over the Last couple of weeks... only to have his BIG news end up as yawners... And Jeremy is only mimicking what RS tells him... Seeing as they are friends/pals. Oooo and extending his 15 minutes at the same time
    So very agree with you.
    And what the rags released was even a lot less than what I expected. I was surprised and that takes a lot for me.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

Quote Originally Posted by mamabelle;4177803;
    Lol can you tell us what he thought?
    He couldn't believe all these extremely YOUNG women were gaga over "grandpa" after the first night.. He can't believe how they cry and carry on. How desperate they look and act. He thinks something is wrong with Brad because he's 38 and never been married..and chasing girls that are mostly under 30.. (we are both in our 40's) He said that guy is either slow or he's just looking to bang a young hot piece of booty...what does he have in common with these little girls? SEX. what do they have in common with him? NOTHING.

Of course he WAS completely unspoiled of all the ways TPTB manipulate.. when I started explaining, how in the exit limo it has been relieved that they drive around for hours pumping them full of alcohol, that those "cocktail parties are filmed till the dawn hours of the morning, and all that he was like oh ok that makes sense now, I'd cry too just so I could get the hell out of there.

I'm kinda mad that I spoiled the details to him b/c he was hysterical with the comments he made..I was laughing so hard I missed most of the show and had to re-watch it after he left. I don't think he'll watch it with me again now that he knows the behind the scenes stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;4177809;
    Funny thing about the soo called scandal... RS alluded to several since the onset of this season and he even built up the suspense of a couple over the Last couple of weeks... only to have his BIG news end up as yawners... And Jeremy is only mimicking what RS tells him... Seeing as they are friends/pals. Oooo and extending his 15 minutes at the same time
    right - wasn't that last one about Brad and his F1 being engaged??
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by one71721;4177824;
    He couldn't believe all these extremely YOUNG women were gaga over "grandpa" after the first night.. He can't believe how they cry and carry on. How desperate they look and act. He thinks something is wrong with Brad because he's 38 and never been married..and chasing girls that are mostly under 30.. (we are both in our 40's) He said that guy is either slow or he's just looking to bang a young hot piece of booty...what does he have in common with these little girls? SEX. what do they have in common with him? NOTHING.

Of course he WAS completely unspoiled of all the ways TPTB manipulate.. when I started explaining, how in the exit limo it has been relieved that they drive around for hours pumping them full of alcohol, that those "cocktail parties are filmed till the dawn hours of the morning, and all that he was like oh ok that makes sense now, I'd cry too just so I could get the hell out of there.

I'm kinda mad that I spoiled the details to him b/c he was hysterical with the comments he made..I was laughing so hard I missed most of the show and had to re-watch it after he left. I don't think he'll watch it with me again now that he knows the behind the scenes stuff.
    My daughter and her S.O. watch the show together for seasons.
    I am not to even bring the subject of the show up as one time I accidentally(ok--maybe not so much an accident, but they never said they didn't want spoilers) told them things they did not want to hear.
    So now--I have adapted my own don't ask, don't tell policy with them.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

FORT Fogey

Re: Bachelor 15 *Media*

Quote Originally Posted by emusha;4177853;
    Tell-all book of some sort??
    That was my initial reaction. Some past contestant whose 15 minutes is about to run out is looking for more attention. Why would RS not want to touch it? Afraid of lawsuits? IDK But the network's pockets are deep enough to take him on. I doubt any contestant can say the same.

Everything RS says is snark and opinion, and oh yeah, a few factoids about order of elimination. If something big is about to come out about the show, and presented as fact, that's a whole nuther ball of wax. I understand him not wanting to touch it. Until it's released, that is, and then he'll be full of opinions and snark about it.

JMHO. Of course, it could be anything, or nothing as usual.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

FORT Fogey

In reading RS statement that Alexxxx reposted the bombshell does not even have to be in relation to this season, only that it will affect whether people believe this season. I hope that's true because I for one like everyone (well, except for Michelle) and would hate for anything bad to come out, especially on Emily.
    I tell all book sure could do that. If it ever came out that Jason's ending was a set up - that would certainly ruin all credibility.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;4177840;
    As a reminder, or maybe a restart at square one, these are the two statements that IMO are the most important in unravelling this conundrum.

From RS (to CH):

And the reason I help is because your show is about to undergo a major attack of credibility in the tabloids. You’re gonna need all the help you can get in the meantime to actually have people believing any of the stuff being spewed this season is sincere.

From babyfaceC (spoilers thread):

Y'all are trying way too hard to come up with these crazy, overt, schemes of pre-planning, manipulation and exploitation. Maybe C's dad just wanted to advertise durring a show his daughter is in? This love story is right in front of you and these different conspiracy theories are a waste of your energy. I promise. Love is in the air. Period. No crazy back-stories this time.

So, how to reconcile these two statements?

babyfaceC's comment seems to speak to Brad's relationship with his F1. I consider him a major reliable source for that topic.
    RS's comment seems to speak to the show and how it's run. He's one of the most reliable sources we have for that topic.

I'm not sure the trainwreck headed at us is about Brad's new relationship at all. Maybe major dirt is about to be spilled about all the behind the scenes cr@p that we've heard about and read about in various contestant blogs over the years. What would be bad enough to still surprise us? That's the question.

I agree, but with the caveat that there seems to be more pieces of info that RS thinks is going to come forward.

From RS: More is coming in the following weeks, and it’s not pretty. For ANYONE involved this season. Everyone is fair game. Hey, you go on a reality show, you better realize that every person you once knew is gonna come out of the woodwork and stuff about your past is going to get out.

RS: What you’re seeing on TV is not real. You don’t know a thing about these people and what they’ve done. Stuff coming out will have you questioning the sincerity of everyone involved.

Could be that the machinations behind the scenes will come forward, but it sure sounds like he's getting us ready for some pasts to be exposed.

FORT Newbie

I went back on RS' initial spoiler page and he specifically states that's it's not a "scandal" that's going to come out. So I think we can rule out Brad and Chantal knowing each other, or plants, or any fixing going on with the show. Sounds to me that it's just about dirt from the people on the show that doesn't put them in the greatest of light. Or, at least the light that we've seen the show portray them as.

And if you read Wetpaint's interview with him that got posted last night, he says once again that it's not a "scandal", and it concerns people we have an interest in this season (i.e. - NOT Britt, Alli, and Jackie).

So it's pretty obvious to me (through my awesome ability to deduce) that it will be about Chantal, Emily, and maybe even Brad?

Quote Originally Posted by moonpie;4177868;
    I agree, but with the caveat that there seems to be more pieces of info that RS thinks is going to come forward.

From RS: More is coming in the following weeks, and it’s not pretty. For ANYONE involved this season. Everyone is fair game. Hey, you go on a reality show, you better realize that every person you once knew is gonna come out of the woodwork and stuff about your past is going to get out.

RS: What you’re seeing on TV is not real. You don’t know a thing about these people and what they’ve done. Stuff coming out will have you questioning the sincerity of everyone involved.

Could be that the machinations behind the scenes will come forward, but it sure sounds like he's getting us ready for some pasts to be exposed.
    which reminds me of lithargic's post "don't believe everything you see this season"
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

FORT Fogey

One thing that bugs me about RS and 'scandals/rumors' is he now says he won't post anything in his blog anymore. He's not a gossip site. Yet he does say he will let the tabloids 'run with it' and will 'comment' when the stories leak.

It seems to me he is baiting the tabloids.