Page 94 of 628 FirstFirst ... 4484858687888990919293949596979899100101102103104144194594 ... LastLast
Results 931 to 940 of 6278

Thread: Reality Steve Spoilers

  1. #931
    FORT Fanatic IrishGal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    San Francisco
    Posts
    782

    Re: Reality Steve Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by jelle;4177541;
    They don't do it. A disgruntled ex or someone with a grudge shops around a story, hires a lawyer to draw up a contract that provides a large check and anonyminity, and your life is tabloid fodder.
    Exactly! Actually I'd be surprised if Chantal's ex was saying these things. Gosh, the coffee shop gossip. Yeah, right. However, her ex might have innocently said to a buddy, "Wow, she's going on the Bachelor and last week she called me and was really sweet and said she still cared about me but then she said she wanted her furniture back." It's the telephone game we played as kids. Suddenly she wants him back?

  2. #932
    FORT Fogey albean99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    2,285

    Re: Reality Steve Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by IrishGal;4177550;
    Exactly! Actually I'd be surprised if Chantal's ex was saying these things. Gosh, the coffee shop gossip. Yeah, right. However, her ex might have innocently said to a buddy, "Wow, she's going on the Bachelor and last week she called me and was really sweet and said she still cared about me but then she said she wanted her furniture back." It's the telephone game we played as kids. Suddenly she wants him back?
    That's possible especially if they want to give the person looking for dirt what they want. It also could be the new fiancée is jealous that Chantal is getting so much attention. Who knows?

    I don't see RS's comment about B/C having no chance of lasting means anything other than his usual snark. I did look at his post after I read the comments here and couldn't see where has anything to do with plants or things not being real (any less real than normal).

  3. #933
    Forum Assistant sweetpea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    5,885

    Re: Reality Steve Spoilers

    I think RS has a vested interest in the failure of the couple, and the more scandal the better for his website. He thrives on the gossip and the 'Oh No What's Coming Now' stuff with The Bachelor. For him to actually think the couple might make a go of it would be totally out of character for him, IMO. Then again, I don't read his blog, just read about it here, so I might be totally off base.

  4. #934
    Team Choca. Brad who?! Alanna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    9,066

    Re: Reality Steve Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea;4177694;
    I think RS has a vested interest in the failure of the couple, and the more scandal the better for his website. He thrives on the gossip and the 'Oh No What's Coming Now' stuff with The Bachelor. For him to actually think the couple might make a go of it would be totally out of character for him, IMO. Then again, I don't read his blog, just read about it here, so I might be totally off base.
    Yes, that's really how Steve talks about the couples unless they really try to become friends with him like Jason and Molly. However, he was nicer to Brad and Chantal before this week. I don't know what Brad did, but I get the distinct feeling that Steve is POed at him for some reason.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

  5. #935
    Forum Assistant sweetpea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    5,885

    Re: Reality Steve Spoilers

    RS's whole involvement in the Bachelor franchise kind of skeeve's me out a bit. I don't know, and I am truly trying not to generalize here, but if you asked Mr. Sweetpea to even watch 10 minutes of this show he would probably smash himself over the head with a frying pan and then claim a headache! I know there are some men who watch the show and enjoy it, but for a guy to get that deeply involved in the show, the lives of the people on it, and the drama surrounding it just strikes me as weird. Maybe it is just me.

  6. #936
    FORT Fogey jlccaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    3,380

    Re: Reality Steve Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea;4177704;
    RS's whole involvement in the Bachelor franchise kind of skeeve's me out a bit. I don't know, and I am truly trying not to generalize here, but if you asked Mr. Sweetpea to even watch 10 minutes of this show he would probably smash himself over the head with a frying pan and then claim a headache! I know there are some men who watch the show and enjoy it, but for a guy to get that deeply involved in the show, the lives of the people on it, and the drama surrounding it just strikes me as weird. Maybe it is just me.
    For awhile there, I could count on Mr. jlccaz for the well-timed hilarious one-liner on Monday nights, just when you thought he had his nose in a book. There was also a heyday, where I was able to hold prevent husband from grabbing for the remote on Monday night, with my amazing encyclopedic knowledge of irrelevant behind the scenes information about the cast and crew. But that faded too. I'm on my own now. Free as a bird, master of the remote, for 1.2 hours every Monday night (DVR speed watching very important).

    Anyway, Steve's obsession is now commercial. Money is a common male motivation. Also, Fleiss casts amazingly attractive women with Sports Illustrated bodies. That assures a small male demographic in and of itself. Imagining themselves as the guy who gets to frolic around with all those young girls with the hot bodies and fake chests...when in real life they don't actually date.

  7. #937
    FORT Fogey Nibbles22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,065

    Re: Reality Steve Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;4177717;

    Anyway, Steve's obsession is now commercial. Money is a common male motivation. Also, Fleiss casts amazingly attractive women with Sports Illustrated bodies. That assures a small male demographic in and of itself. Imagining themselves as the guy who gets to frolic around with all those young girls with the hot bodies and fake chests...when in real life they don't actually date.
    Yep, that pretty much sums up RS!!
    This is freaking CRAzy ~ I'm 0 for 20!

  8. #938
    FORT Fogey one71721's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,570

    Re: Reality Steve Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;4177717;
    For awhile there, I could count on Mr. jlccaz for the well-timed hilarious one-liner on Monday nights, just when you thought he had his nose in a book. There was also a heyday, where I was able to hold prevent husband from grabbing for the remote on Monday night, with my amazing encyclopedic knowledge of irrelevant behind the scenes information about the cast and crew. But that faded too. I'm on my own now. Free as a bird, master of the remote, for 1.2 hours every Monday night (DVR speed watching very important).

    Anyway, Steve's obsession is now commercial. Money is a common male motivation. Also, Fleiss casts amazingly attractive women with Sports Illustrated bodies. That assures a small male demographic in and of itself. Imagining themselves as the guy who gets to frolic around with all those young girls with the hot bodies and fake chests...when in real life they don't actually date.
    I was COMPLETELY and UTTERLY blow away when my MACHO Man insisted on coming over monday night...my daughter and I love the bach/bette series and we were watching. My daughter said verbatim..."Sucks to be you mom, now you're going to have to change the channel". When Macho Man got to the house and sat down I asked him what he wanted to watch and he was like 'don't change the channel I LOVE THIS SHOW. These women are ridiculous'. he watched and critiqued everything while I sat there with my jaw dragging the ground... Then I spoiled it for him so he got on the computer to look up RS. LOL..

  9. #939
    FORT Fan mamabelle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    205

    Re: Reality Steve Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by one71721;4177801;
    I was COMPLETELY and UTTERLY blow away when my MACHO Man insisted on coming over monday night...my daughter and I love the bach/bette series and we were watching. My daughter said verbatim..."Sucks to be you mom, now you're going to have to change the channel". When Macho Man got to the house and sat down I asked him what he wanted to watch and he was like 'don't change the channel I LOVE THIS SHOW. These women are ridiculous'. he watched and critiqued everything while I sat there with my jaw dragging the ground... Then I spoiled it for him so he got on the computer to look up RS. LOL..


    Lol can you tell us what he thought?

  10. #940
    Ancient Beach Babe :) Capegal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    It's 5 o'clock somewhere :)
    Posts
    12,573

    Re: Reality Steve Spoilers

    Funny thing about the soo called scandal... RS alluded to several since the onset of this season and he even built up the suspense of a couple over the Last couple of weeks... only to have his BIG news end up as yawners... And Jeremy is only mimicking what RS tells him... Seeing as they are friends/pals. Oooo and extending his 15 minutes at the same time
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.