Page 93 of 628 FirstFirst ... 438384858687888990919293949596979899100101102103143193593 ... LastLast

Thread: Reality Steve Spoilers

Re: Reality Steve Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;4175991;
    see, I don't think that Chantal was a plant - if the season was pre-determined for him to select someone (I think) that he didn't make that choice until he met the women and decided which one would be the best to select in the end. Picking Emily would've just been cruel - besides they want her for 'ette.

I always knew this season was about redeeming Brad and that there was no way he wasn't choosing someone and that someone wasn't choosing him back. All that's being left out is how much of the season is a sham - I don't think it's a repeat of Matt/Shayne - IDK
    I agree...this is all about redeeming Brad. I am sure he was "instructed" to pick someone. If I am not mistaken after his first go around, the contract was changed so that the lead must choose someone. I too don't feel this is as "staged" as the Matt/Shayne show..with the exception of Emily's drama and the edit they are giving her.

Originally Posted by Mommyof1
    Even if Emily is a plant (which I don't believe she is), I cannot see her as the next 'Ette. She is too quiet and reserved for that, IMO. No offense to Emily

Again..unless this season is not so much about Brad..but is truly about setting up Emily for her next job!

IF Emily does the Bachelor - she will be the best actress the Bachelor has ever seen. With her southern belle charm and her reservations about opening up to Brad she clearly is not ready for this process and if she turns around and becomes the star of her own show she is a way better actress than Ali ever thought she could be
    I think she is reminiscent of Ali-only better at it.."not all is as it seems"..although this hint can be attributed to MOST ANY bach season, it could mean that this is not about Brad but about Emily!

Food for thought anyway...

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by fan*addict;4176031;
    I agree...this is all about redeeming Brad. I am sure he was "instructed" to pick someone. If I am not mistaken after his first go around, the contract was changed so that the lead must choose someone. I too don't feel this is as "staged" as the Matt/Shayne show..with the exception of Emily's drama and the edit they are giving her.

Again..unless this season is not so much about Brad..but is truly about setting up Emily for her next job!

I think she is reminiscent of Ali-only better at it.."not all is as it seems"..although this hint can be attributed to MOST ANY bach season, it could mean that this is not about Brad but about Emily!

The thing about all of this is that when I think of Ali and all that crying, taking on Vienna in confrontation in the house, and being the frontrunner as far as chemistry with Jake ( in terms of the next Bachelorette), I don't think of Emily. I think of Chantal who cries, who takes on Michelle, who is the frontrunner in chemistry and physical attraction with Brad. Emily is more like Tenley who was really never considered for the Bachelorette as far as we know.
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by fan*addict;4176031;

I think on Ellen, she asked him if he would make the same decision as last time.

Brad, commented that he is not obligated to chose anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Noobslueth;4176755;
    She does have a really cute personality and I love her accent!! Eventually they will have no choice but to show us more of her because soon it will be just her and Chantal.
    I'm just not buying the whole season was a set up. I can see them feeling if F1 doesn't turn out to be Emily, she would make a great Bachelorette but that's about as far as I can go with that line of thinking. It just takes the fun out of it for me completely. I just can't see Brad going along with that because actor he ain't!

Quote Originally Posted by mprssdbyu;4176772;
    I'm just not buying the whole season was a set up. I can see them feeling if F1 doesn't turn out to be Emily, she would make a great Bachelorette but that's about as far as I can go with that line of thinking. It just takes the fun out of it for me completely. I just can't see Brad going along with that because actor he ain't!
    Agreed! This is why we aren't seeing any chemistry other than friendship out of them yet, he can't act if its not there naturally.

I don't think the whole season was a set-up. I think he found he F1 naturally but just like Ali, Emily was there to be the next Bachette and not be choosen in the end.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiggerlgh;4176785;
    Agreed! This is why we aren't seeing any chemistry other than friendship out of them yet, he can't act if its not there naturally.

I don't think the whole season was a set-up. I think he found he F1 naturally but just like Ali
    I do think Brad definitely feels that way. But as far as Emily definitely being the next bachelorette, I haven't decided yet if she would do it. They are just hoping like heck she will! But remember, I still haven't decided who the F1 is! Pfffft, on RS. I'll make up my own mind and in the end if I decide RS is correct, I still made up my mind on my own

Quote Originally Posted by mprssdbyu;4176796;
    I do think Brad definitely feels that way. But as far as Emily definitely being the next bachelorette, I haven't decided yet if she would do it. They are just hoping like heck she will! But remember, I still haven't decided who the F1 is! Pfffft, on RS. I'll make up my own mind and in the end if I decide RS is correct, I still made up my mind on my own
    Oh I agree! It's not just because RS said it that I am thinking the F1 is Chantel (with the right to change my mind I am a women afterall). Its due to RS, the edit, Brad's interviews, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiggerlgh;4176800;
    Oh I agree! It's not just because RS said it that I am thinking the F1 is Chantel (with the right to change my mind I am a women afterall). Its due to RS, the edit, Brad's interviews, etc.
    And now Lithargic too.

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;4175991;
    see, I don't think that Chantal was a plant - if the season was pre-determined for him to select someone (I think) that he didn't make that choice until he met the women and decided which one would be the best to select in the end.
    The only way I could buy a plant story with Chantal would be if they'd known each other before the show aired. They have seemed so comfortable with each other from minute 1 -- and i could actually buy that when she got out of the limo, they knew each other. Watching their introduction again, it would absolutely make sense.

But then I can't imagine how that - them knowing each other - would have stayed a secret this long.

Quote Originally Posted by Mommyof1;4175177;
    Exactly! Not to mention that story about Chantal trying to reunite with the ex before the show. Hmmmm....
    You know what, though, if I read correctly that it's stated she called her exboyfriend before coming on the show to see if there was a chance between them... I could get that. It could be a host of reasons why, but it could have also been her final assurance that the past was over. If it happened, who knows. The only two who really do are Chantal and her ex.

And every time I read these things, I can't imagine how these people open up their lives this way for complete dissection. I shudder at that thought. LOL
    Last edited by Arielflies; 02-03-2011 at 11:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by connorsmom;4177539;
    And every time I read these things, I can't imagine how these people open up their lives this way for complete dissection. I shudder at that thought. LOL
    They don't do it. A disgruntled ex or someone with a grudge shops around a story, hires a lawyer to draw up a contract that provides a large check and anonyminity, and your life is tabloid fodder.
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"