Page 92 of 628 FirstFirst ... 42828384858687888990919293949596979899100101102142192592 ... LastLast

Thread: Reality Steve Spoilers

Re: Reality Steve Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by mnmhughes;4175192;
    Brad's not a good enough actor to be so happy in all of his post-show interviews. Even if the whole show was a farce, the ending seems to be completely genuine.
    You know, you just snapped me out of ''what if they don't make it?" mood. I'm totally back to thinking it's legit and they'll make it. Yeah! That was easy!
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4175201;
    You know, you just snapped me out of ''what if they don't make it?" mood. I'm totally back to thinking it's legit and they'll make it. Yeah! That was easy!
    Alanna you're starting to make me dizzy!
    “Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened.”-- Dr. Seuss

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by mnmhughes;4175192;
    Brad's not a good enough actor to be so happy in all of his post-show interviews. Even if the whole show was a farce, the ending seems to be completely genuine.
    The thing that gives me pause about RS's latest, is what Brad went through the last time. I can't see him being a party to any kind of a set up, knowing the truth would likely come out at some point, and he would be skewered even worse than before. I just can't see him willingly putting himself in that position after what he went through.

Quote Originally Posted by Bronwyn;4175239;
    The thing that gives me pause about RS's latest, is what Brad went through the last time. I can't see him being a party to any kind of a set up, knowing the truth would likely come out at some point, and he would be skewered even worse than before. I just can't see him willingly putting himself in that position after what he went through.
    Its probably something like Michelle and Madison were hired for drama on the show. So far all the other stories have been mild this year and I expect this to be the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiggerlgh;4175241;
    Its probably something like Michelle and Madison were hired for drama on the show. So far all the other stories have been mild this year and I expect this to be the same.
    True. We know how RS likes to make things seem bigger than they really are.

Quote Originally Posted by Mommyof1;4175446;
    I wondered that too...about Brad and Chantal already dating, but IMO, Brad wouldn't have a long-distance relationship...too much work!
    I haven't been able to put my finger on it but something has never rung true about that relationship as presented to us on the show.
    "I was raised to be charming, not sincere." ~Cinderella's Prince Charming ~ Into the Woods

Quote Originally Posted by HowRYa?;4175468;
    I haven't been able to put my finger on it but something has never rung true about that relationship as presented to us on the show.
    I get the same feeling sometimes and I don't know if it's because they just threw them into our face episode 3 or what but there is definitely some weird vibe I get from them, not that I mind or anything but I know what you mean.

Quote Originally Posted by Bronwyn;4175239;

I think Brad calls the shots during the dates but Fleiss calls the edits.

You know, based on RS, we have two F2s with similar backgrounds.

Chantal...1 long time boyfriend from the time she was 18. Married him at 23 (Did she go to college? Maybe waiting on graduating to marry?). Divorced at 26 or 27. So in 10 years one longstanding relationship. Lived off on her own for short periods (per a post by QuietLurker) but came back to the "family". Financially backed by family money.

Emily...1 long time boyfriend from the time she was 14 (yikes). Moved in with him shortly after she turned 18 and out of high school (I presume by the timeline, she was just waiting to graduate and turn 18). Was presented as the fiance of Ricky Hendrick after her pregnancy was revealed (I am simply going by the interview Rick Sr. gave when the news went public as I don't know what was just gossip and what wasn't and at least this came from someone who should know, and he said they had been engaged for 6 months and together for 4 years, which would put her at 14, again yikes, and there is nothing from anyone prior to this about an engagement so I consider this the first public confirmation). Went to Nashville for a short period but came back to "family". So in ten years one longstanding relationship. Financially backed by Family money.

Both went on the show to "move on",which is a strange way of doing it IMO.

Do either of these girls know who THEY are much less who they want to spend the rest of their lives with?

I really wish they had older women on here for Brad...

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;4175057;
    Hopelessly romantic me wants to believe that Brad never knew what hit him with Chantal. Maybe she was a plant, but they ended up really loving each other. Because I see something real with them. I don't see the Matt/Shayne show.
    see, I don't think that Chantal was a plant - if the season was pre-determined for him to select someone (I think) that he didn't make that choice until he met the women and decided which one would be the best to select in the end. Picking Emily would've just been cruel - besides they want her for 'ette. I always knew this season was about redeeming Brad and that there was no way he wasn't choosing someone and that someone wasn't choosing him back. All that's being left out is how much of the season is a sham - I don't think it's a repeat of Matt/Shayne - IDK
    Quote Originally Posted by Mommyof1;4175091;
    Even if Emily is a plant (which I don't believe she is), I cannot see her as the next 'Ette. She is too quiet and reserved for that, IMO. No offense to Emily.
    IF Emily does the Bachelor - she will be the best actress the Bachelor has ever seen. With her southern belle charm and her reservations about opening up to Brad – she clearly is not ready for this process and if she turns around and becomes the star of her own show she is a way better actress than Ali ever thought she could be.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 02-02-2011 at 10:55 AM.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono