Page 91 of 628 FirstFirst ... 4181828384858687888990919293949596979899100101141191591 ... LastLast

Thread: Reality Steve Spoilers

FORT Fogey

Re: Reality Steve Spoilers

I have no idea if either one or no one was a plant, but if one was, I would put my imaginary chips on Chantal and her daddy who has been advertising!
    She walks up and pops the Bachelor one in the face. Who does that, huh? Maybe somebody assured of getting a rose?
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

- John McMillan

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;4175163;
    I have no idea if either one or no one was a plant, but if one was, I would put my imaginary chips on Chantal and her daddy who has been advertising!
    She walks up and pops the Bachelor one in the face. Who does that, huh? Maybe somebody assured of getting a rose?

Or someone that already knows him?

I really think TPTB put her up to that. Regardless of how she got there, the only one truly to have let go and fallen in love at this point of the girls is Chantal.

Quote Originally Posted by mprssdbyu;4175172;
    I really think TPTB put her up to that. Regardless of how she got there, the only one truly to have let go and fallen in love at this point of the girls is Chantal.
    ITA, and I might put Ashley in there too but that may just be similar edits for them, not necessarily similar emotions with Brad. Chantal reacts to Brad totally differently than the other women. The others all like The Bachelor, Chantal likes Brad- she so wants to hit that and she likes what a good person he is and what their relationship is like. I really hope that regardless of how they got here, their relationship has staying power. It's so sweet!
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

FORT Fan

Exactly! Not to mention that story about Chantal trying to reunite with the ex before the show. Hmmmm....
    Brad to Emily: It's real...it's definitely real.

But those ads aren't national and were bought from the local ABC affiliate. I used to work in the auto industry and could go into long, boring detail about car advertising works, how ads are bought, etc.

Daddy O'Brien may have liked to hit people pretty hard on the football field, he retired from the game after receiving 5 concussions , but from I what I've been able to find out about his dealership group, he's a very smart businessman. Showing commercials on a show that his daughter was going to be on, particularly when women are the new focus of auto advertising is just good business.

But I agree that there are an awful lot of coincidences this time around.
    Last edited by MaggieMae; 02-01-2011 at 06:50 PM. Reason: spelling

FORT Fanatic

If RS states that this season is fake, then I'd like to know why Brad's friend Jason insists that the show isn't scripted ...that it's a real love story.
    The mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work unless it's open.

Where's Babyface!
    Would Brad lie to his friend about his happy relationship? I don't think so!!

EDIT: richmondrose, I was thinking the exact same thing!

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;4175189;
    Where's Babyface!

Brad's not a good enough actor to be so happy in all of his post-show interviews. Even if the whole show was a farce, the ending seems to be completely genuine.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;4175189;
    Where's Babyface!

Did he tell Jason that he didn't choose anyone?

I remember Jason thinking that Brad chose DeAnna before the end was revealed. Am I remembering this wrong?

And Brad in his post show interviews, along with the shout it from the roofs, he described his F1.

I'm wondering if there was some connection between Brad and Chantal prior to the season.