Page 65 of 628 FirstFirst ... 15555657585960616263646566676869707172737475115165565 ... LastLast

Thread: Reality Steve Spoilers

FORT Fogey

Re: Reality Steve Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by OhSe7en;4154515;

But my take on RS, is If he's right than he's got some good sources, but if He's wrong.... I will laugh my butt off & hope it makes him not so cocky/arrogant. However I will not hold it against him, because he doesn't have to "Spoil" the show, so I don't feel he should HAVE to be right in order to post. But thats just my take on it.
    He is very good at what he does, but he hasn't always been right on the endings.
    He has had some fantastic sources, and he usually gives us details which we appreciate.
    I believe in giving credit where credit is due.

No one enjoys being wrong, and I don't think he does either, so I don't take joy when he is wrong.

I think there is room for both of us, and I wish he wouldn't make ugly remarks about us.
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;4154547;
    He is very good at what he does, but he hasn't always been right on the endings.
    He has had some fantastic sources, and he usually gives us details which we appreciate.

No one enjoys being wrong, and I don't think he does either, so I don't take joy when he is wrong.

I think there is room for both of us, and I wish he wouldn't make ugly remarks about us.
    The only reason I will laugh is because he is so Cocky about it, and to me if you are going to get that big of a head about something & then be wrong about it, I find that comical. If he was nice & down to earth, than no it wouldn't be funny. But thats not how he acts.
    Some people think that itís holding on that makes one strong; sometimes itís letting go...

I remember reading RS last year when he said that Chris was F2 and he said it was Roberto or no one, but he had gotten info that lead him to believe that Ali chose no one....Now just because Fliess fed him wrong info doesn't mean anything..He had the last 2 standing and the order in which the would leave....I believe him...

Quote Originally Posted by luvlady345;4154564;
    I remember reading RS last year when he said that Chris was F2 and he said it was Roberto or no one, but he had gotten info that lead him to believe that Ali chose no one....Now just because Fliess fed him wrong info doesn't mean anything..He had the last 2 standing and the order in which the would leave....I believe him...
    Exactly. He's never been wrong about F2. He gets mixed up about the ending with F1 for whatever reason but he has always had the F2 nailed down.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;4154547;

ITA...he calls fans of the show and people who follow past contestants on twitter all kinds of names, losers, etc. etc. yet, he brags on how many follow him..isn't that the double standard? It shows his insecurities and how jealous he is of anyone who has any type of D-List fame.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax;4154539;
    Haven't you played that game where you have several people in a line and the first person whisper something in the one next to them, tell them to pass it on down. When it gets to the end of the line, it's a whole new story. RS said it was no one, single, he had been changed his info of Roberto or no one. If he had it right why would he need to straighten things out on the finale day, saying his source came through for him. This seems to be the same debate that was going on last season. Look how many missed out by listening to him then. If lithargic or Melinda Havea, or even Don came with any info we would question that...and they were more right than RS. The only way he can be 100% is if he was there himself, and we know he wasn't.

I think they all had it right who was the last one in Ali's season, just not what happened at the FRC. RS said Ali was single, lithargic said the ATFR was when they get engaged...and I can't remember what Melinda Havea said! So they were all right about the F1. Just not he FRC. (except maybe Melinda if I could only remember!) Oh...and Don was right about Roberto, but no tiara!

Quote Originally Posted by maryhse;4154627;
    I think they all had it right who was the last one in Ali's season, just not what happened at the FRC. RS said Ali was single, lithargic said the ATFR was when they get engaged...and I can't remember what Melinda Havea said! So they were all right about the F1. Just not he FRC. (except maybe Melinda if I could only remember!) Oh...and Don was right about Roberto, but no tiara!
    I thought it was Blondie that got it right her. She had Roberto as F1 at the FRC.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiggerlgh;4154638;
    I thought it was Blondie that got it right her. She had Roberto as F1 at the FRC.
    You know, the ONLY people to get it exactly right were the long time FORTERS! I'm going with THEIR sources!

Quote Originally Posted by maryhse;4154648;
    You know, the ONLY people to get it exactly right were the long time FORTERS! I'm going with THEIR sources!
    Me too! I just hope they get some information this year!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Tiggerlgh;4154651;
    Me too! I just hope they get some information this year!
    Maryhse was one of our State Farm people. She and two other State Farm ladies helped us with the Roberto moving to Cali info.

There was a poster on the ABC board who somebody mentioned with some info that rang a definite bell with me. Our longtimer Blondie went over and retrieved that for me. It contained the item about Ali's Dad's colleague posting and saying Ali and the one she chose would come see them after the show.
    (I filed that one in my brain and brought it out when the rest of the evidence started mounting up.)

Melinda Havea posted, and I kept talking to her until we understood her to say that Ali did choose someone - Roberto - and we would see that they would get married. The English was very broken, and it sounded like they were already married.

Another one of our posters was contacted with inside info on the pic of Roberto on the internet that could only have been taken at a time besides the
    time that we knew Roberto had been given for his LCD; therefore, the conclusion looked like he was F1.

I was contacted by a source that was telling me that Ali and Roberto were meeting all over the U.S. in safety houses ( we know as true now) including the 4th of July which she was telling me, but everyone said Ali was in California and Roberto in Fl.
    'She was telling me all kinds of stuff. Unfortunately, she did throw in a few odd things, so I only threw out to the board what I found plausible.

The evidence kept mounting up for a Roberto F1. We finally nailed it with the evidence on the Roberto picture, but Blondie got the call on the inside info that Roberto was F1 confirmed on the day that the FRC aired.
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?