Page 64 of 628 FirstFirst ... 14545556575859606162636465666768697071727374114164564 ... LastLast

Thread: Reality Steve Spoilers

Re: Reality Steve Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Living;4154444;
    RS said there was no romance on the show and that Jill picked no one. That filming was hard because of the no romance the producers had to look for things etc etc. Of cos there was a romance.
    At one point he said if she picks anyone it will be Ed, but whatever.
    “Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened.”-- Dr. Seuss

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Living;4154441;
    Yes, that Jjake had picked Vienna. But, throughout the season he said and confirmed that they had broken up and were no longer together.

What horror it was for us to see them together doing the media circuit. Throughout the show airing, we were happy with the fact that they had broken up as per RS. maybe because he said Jake had chosen Vienna, well maybe... yes... he was right and the rest of the sentence part of Jake and Vienna already split while the show was on air can be discarded. Half a yes can be taken as a yes.
    LOL, love that! I guess that means that if Emily and Chantal are in fact F2 but Brad picks Emily he can still claim to be right about this season too

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Living;4154444;
    RS said there was no romance on the show and that Jill picked no one. That filming was hard because of the no romance the producers had to look for things etc etc. Of cos there was a romance.
    I thought it was SDL that said there was no romance that season. Also, if I remember he said that he didn't have any sources telling what he thought about the F1 that season but that it was his speculation about F1 that season.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by chaslom4;4154447;
    Yes, just before the last episode. Remember at that time, people still hoped she will pick Reid and we knew Reid was coming back.

But at FORT, some of us already knew it was Ed all along. RS seems to change details at the very end. lets see if it happens again here.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by sgjsnow;4154449;
    I thought it was SDL that said there was no romance that season. Also, if I remember he said that he didn't have any sources telling what he thought about the F1 that season but that it was his speculation about F1 that season.
    Funny he did not have sources when it is claimed he has always got it right. Is this season's speculation or source. It might change to speculation after a year or so.

Quote Originally Posted by Living;4154451;
    Yes, just before the last episode. Remember at that time, people still hoped she will pick Reid and we knew Reid was coming back.

But at FORT, some of us already knew it was Ed all along. RS seems to change details at the very end. lets see if it happens again here.
    I guess we will just have to agree to disagree because I just don't think that is going to happen. JMO
    “Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened.”-- Dr. Seuss

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by chaslom4;4154447;
    Jillian was the best actress of all the bachelorettes. All that crying over Reid as F3, yet, no emotion over her F2 Kiptyn. She was the best puppet MF ever had on this show. And had it not been for her Chicago radio interviews, etc. it was impossible to tell who her F1 was during the show, imo

RS has either been correct or very close to it. He did say Ed or noone, Roberto or noone and he picked Vienna, which shocked every viewer, as Tenley and Gia were the favorites. If I had an extra $100, I bet it on RS being right again and it's Chantal as F1. Anything after the show ends, all bets are off..but as far as the FRC. I think he's nailed it again..jmo, of course.

ETA - I think he's a pompous bag of hot air, but he has good info sources for this show.

So in reality (no pun intended), since he has been spoiling, he has been right about the ending ONCE. That is far from 100%.
    Team Fleiss!
    Cross-eyed Peaches

Quote Originally Posted by Gina28;4154483;
    Jillian was the best actress of all the bachelorettes. All that crying over Reid as F3, yet, no emotion over her F2 Kiptyn. She was the best puppet MF ever had on this show. And had it not been for her Chicago radio interviews, etc. it was impossible to tell who her F1 was during the show, imo

RS has either been correct or very close to it. He did say Ed or noone, Roberto or noone and he picked Vienna, which shocked every viewer, as Tenley and Gia were the favorites. If I had an extra $100, I bet it on RS being right again and it's Chantal as F1. Anything after the show ends, all bets are off..but as far as the FRC. I think he's nailed it again..jmo, of course.

ETA - I think he's a pompous bag of hot air, but he has good info sources for this show.
    Nicely put. Especially your ETA.
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but can we name/identify anyone else with better stats??? I can't think of anyone. And I am pretty impressed with the stats RS has.
    Pan to the ETA above again. The PBOHA part. Hmm. Pan back to the stats.
    I can live with the stats. I wish I could lay claim to stats like that.
    I would be remiss to ever shove wedding cake in the groom's face. Well, maybe a lil bit. Maybe. A lil.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;4154209;
    This is purely speculative, but often once TB moves to locales outside the USA, they start to rotate some of their regular staff(think not everyone goes everywhere) and they begin to utilize more free lancers. (guns for hire)
    So maybe Joe Smith did not go to Costa Rica but did go on HTDs. Maybe George Jones did not go on the HTD circuit, but did go to Anguilla and Costa Rica. And maybe Patsy Kline didn't do any of the above, but did go on to South Africa. Add to the mix that maybe RS has only one of the above as a source. Follow?
    Haven't you played that game where you have several people in a line and the first person whisper something in the one next to them, tell them to pass it on down. When it gets to the end of the line, it's a whole new story. RS said it was no one, single, he had been changed his info of Roberto or no one. If he had it right why would he need to straighten things out on the finale day, saying his source came through for him. This seems to be the same debate that was going on last season. Look how many missed out by listening to him then. If lithargic or Melinda Havea, or even Don came with any info we would question that...and they were more right than RS. The only way he can be 100% is if he was there himself, and we know he wasn't.