Page 63 of 628 FirstFirst ... 13535455565758596061626364656667686970717273113163563 ... LastLast

Thread: Reality Steve Spoilers

Re: Reality Steve Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by gruder;4154190;
    But there are cracks in his armor, he said so himself. He doesn't have much info for the time they spend in Costa Rica, etc. He was fed info state side...but isn't clear on the next phase? He appears to have numerous inside sources, but I question the motives of his sources after the HTD....
    This is purely speculative, but often once TB moves to locales outside the USA, they start to rotate some of their regular staff(think not everyone goes everywhere) and they begin to utilize more free lancers. (guns for hire)
    So maybe Joe Smith did not go to Costa Rica but did go on HTDs. Maybe George Jones did not go on the HTD circuit, but did go to Anguilla and Costa Rica. And maybe Patsy Kline didn't do any of the above, but did go on to South Africa. Add to the mix that maybe RS has only one of the above as a source. Follow?
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;4154209;
    This is purely speculative, but often once TB moves to locales outside the USA, they start to rotate some of their regular staff(think not everyone goes everywhere) and they begin to utilize more free lancers. (guns for hire)
    So maybe Joe Smith did not go to Costa Rica but did go on HTDs. Maybe George Jones did not go on the HTD circuit, but did go to Anguilla and Costa Rica. And maybe Patsy Kline didn't do any of the above, but did go on to South Africa. Add to the mix that maybe RS has only one of the above as a source. Follow?
    I do...that is what makes it all the more speculation.

He did go as far in his radio interview last night to say that during one season, and he wouldn't say which, that his source came completely out of left field. They were not connected to the show or television. Their info was correct.
    “Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened.”-- Dr. Seuss

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;4154209;
    nice names, anything is possible with MF

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by jelle;4154182;
    But Reality Steve has laid it all on the line for this one - early. He must think he has good information and lots of it. There is absolutely no doubt in his mind what happened, if you can stand to listen to him or read his blog.
    I liked it better when he had no spoilers and just re-capped the shows.

Quote Originally Posted by jelle;4154182;
    But Reality Steve has laid it all on the line for this one - early. He must think he has good information and lots of it. There is absolutely no doubt in his mind what happened, if you can stand to listen to him or read his blog.
    Not only that, but he is consistently getting his info backed up. He initially reported F1 and several weeks later got complete confirmation on an engagement with F1.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

He was right about Vienna. I believe he's right about Chantal too.

Quote Originally Posted by MelFan;4154417;
    I agree. He is pretty darn confident, and I really don't see him sticking his neck out like that and be wrong. To me he has always had the F1 and F2's right. Whether he said ED or no one or If Ali picks its Roberto, he has always had the F1 right. He got the status of the relationship wrong
    “Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened.”-- Dr. Seuss

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by MelFan;4154417;
    Yes, that Jjake had picked Vienna. But, throughout the season he said and confirmed that they had broken up and were no longer together.

What horror it was for us to see them together doing the media circuit. Throughout the show airing, we were happy with the fact that they had broken up as per RS. maybe because he said Jake had chosen Vienna, well maybe... yes... he was right and the rest of the sentence part of Jake and Vienna already split while the show was on air can be discarded. Half a yes can be taken as a yes.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by chaslom4;4154429;
    I agree. He is pretty darn confident, and I really don't see him sticking his neck out like that and be wrong. To me he has always had the F1 and F2's right. Whether he said ED or no one or If Ali picks its Roberto, he has always had the F1 right. He got the status of the relationship wrong
    RS said there was no romance on the show and that Jill picked no one. That filming was hard because of the no romance the producers had to look for things etc etc. Of cos there was a romance.