Page 626 of 628 FirstFirst ... 126526576616617618619620621622623624625626627628 LastLast
Results 6,251 to 6,260 of 6278

Thread: Reality Steve Spoilers

Re: Reality Steve Spoilers

Okay - time to take this afternoon's discussions to the CHAT thread and leave this spot open to Reality Steve in case he has any mind blowers before the show.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

[edit]

Does anyone know where BFC post is that says B/E will be together tonight? Did he say where they would be? I am thrilled to hear this. I would love to see this couple succeed and it is a start that they are still engaged and together tonight.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 03-14-2011 at 07:36 PM.

I was curious how this thing with RS and Laurel was going to work. Will they be doing live interviews or will it be typed up on his blog/site? Anyone know.
    Go wherever you go...... WITH ALL YOUR HEART

I'm ready for the bach'ette Ash, now. My son is going to kill me if he lands on FORT these days seeing my new avatar

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u View Post
    [edit]

Does anyone know where BFC post is that says B/E will be together tonight? Did he say where they would be? I am thrilled to hear this. I would love to see this couple succeed and it is a start that they are still engaged and together tonight.
    BFC posted this yesterday, I think:

Y'all will have to keep your twitter and Facebook sleuthing skills sharp tomorrow to know where they are. They will be together. I'm excited that after the finale airs they can actually go grab a glass of wine in public.... Like normal couples do

FORT Regular

I was looking forward to the finale tonight, I think Chantal is such a beautiful, classy lady, but the RS spoilers switcheroo from Chantal F1 to Emily F1, and now the spoilers that there may already be trouble in paradise for Brad and Em, has completely taken the wind out of my sails. RS has laid everything out there. Too many spoilers = no anticipation = nothing to look forward to.

Happy that this season is wrapping up, and cannot wait for the next season of the Bachette to start! Go Ash!

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva View Post
    Every time I think of Jake I think of that scene in Airplane of the pilot in the cockpit with the blowup doll.
    LOL

"More words count less."- Lao Tzu

Quote Originally Posted by jewels2312 View Post
    I was looking forward to the finale tonight, I think Chantal is such a beautiful, classy lady, but the RS spoilers switcheroo from Chantal F1 to Emily F1, and now the spoilers that there may already be trouble in paradise for Brad and Em, has completely taken the wind out of my sails. RS has laid everything out there. Too many spoilers = no anticipation = nothing to look forward to.

Happy that this season is wrapping up, and cannot wait for the next season of the Bachette to start! Go Ash!
    Keep the faith, jewels! Every relationship has it's ups and downs. It's all good!

FORT Newbie

I am happy Chantal escaped being with that lifeless flesh called Brad.

Run, Emily. Its okay to run. Save Ricki.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Fair Balancer View Post
    Didn't the original spoiler state that the one who slapped him is the one who wins? Any coincidence that the commercial on ABC that I just saw at noon today has Brad's voice talking about being slapped down... or something negative with the specific wording slapped? I don't believe in coincidences, by the way. I am a pure conspiracy theorist. It's more fun.
    When they did the Red Cross date, Emily was in that part in an adorable maid costume with another bachelorette (cant' remember who she was but a third came in and was dressed pregnant). Brad was in the middle of the first two and had on a "Gustapo" mustache with a hairy chest and Emily and the other girl kept slapping him.... doing takes over and over... then yet another girl came in and kissed him (the couger that didn't get along with Raichel)...

Thus slap girl wins!

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Shiraz123 View Post
    When they did the Red Cross date, Emily was in that part in an adorable maid costume with another bachelorette (cant' remember who she was but a third came in and was dressed pregnant). Brad was in the middle of the first two and had on a "Gustapo" mustache with a hairy chest and Emily and the other girl kept slapping him.... doing takes over and over... then yet another girl came in and kissed him (the couger that didn't get along with Raichel)...

Thus slap girl wins!
    As it has been discussed previously - in the PSA/Red Cross date - NO ONE slapped Brad - the girls slapped each other... just fyi