Page 625 of 628 FirstFirst ... 125525575615616617618619620621622623624625626627628 LastLast
Results 6,241 to 6,250 of 6278

Thread: Reality Steve Spoilers

Re: Reality Steve Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna View Post
    He didn't actually propose because "marry me marry me" means something entirely different to Brad. We're waiting to hear what and I'm sure Emily is too.
    Maybe he will say because the ring had not been purchased and it wasn't going to be.

ETA: I do believe those texts were real. No doubt about it. But I would love to have seen hers, too. But then again, she said Brad had it fixed where she couldn't contact him via the phone.
    Go wherever you go...... WITH ALL YOUR HEART

I'm ready for the bach'ette Ash, now. My son is going to kill me if he lands on FORT these days seeing my new avatar

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Gina28 View Post
    Charlotte and NC area schools go on Spring Break in April.
    http://www.cms.k12.nc.us/mediaroom/c...20Calendar.pdf
    Hey maybe Brad and Emily are taking time off the media to take Lil Ricki to Disneyland (she is on spring break right)!!

Gina

Thanks for the link.
    Team Channy and Shawny.

Quote Originally Posted by domvan View Post
    Hey maybe Brad and Emily are taking time off the media to take Lil Ricki to Disneyland (she is on spring break right)!!
    I'm sure her school as in kindergarten is private.

I'm ready for the bach'ette Ash, now. My son is going to kill me if he lands on FORT these days seeing my new avatar

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by domvan View Post
    Hey you know that's a good thought. Maybe TPTB will tell Brad and Emily that they are giving them a trip to Disney with Ricki.. and they're going this week to try to have quality time and patch things up.

Quote Originally Posted by chicagoowl View Post
    Hey you know that's a good thought. Maybe TPTB will tell Brad and Emily that they are giving them a trip to Disney with Ricki.. and they're going this week to try to have quality time and patch things up.
    Does nanny get a plane ticket too? Because we know Brad cannot handle it when Ricki sleeps upstairs, she needs to be somewhere else.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

FORT Fanatic

Does nanny get a plane ticket too? Because we know Brad cannot handle it when Ricki sleeps upstairs, she needs to be somewhere else.
    They'll get them adjoining rooms. Or maybe that's too close. Ricki and nanny can sleep on another floor. Wait.. that's too close. Ricki and nanny can sleep at another hotel.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by mprssdbyu View Post
    She is in kindergarten if that!!!
    AMEN...what is with the school term deal and moving before she starts school....it's not like she's in PhD grad school and preparing to submit her dissertation....the child is 5 years old! Please!

Me thinks Granny might come to the rescue. Is that lil Ricki's or Brad's?

Quote Originally Posted by chicagoowl View Post
    They'll get them adjoining rooms. Or maybe that's too close. Ricki and nanny can sleep on another floor. Wait.. that's too close. Ricki and nanny can sleep at another hotel.
    Too bad commercial space travel isn't possible yet. Moon seems like a safe distance for everyone involved and Brad to show his "respect" for Emily and her daughter.

Gosh. Brad is a doofus.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City