Page 624 of 628 FirstFirst ... 124524574614615616617618619620621622623624625626627628 LastLast
Results 6,231 to 6,240 of 6278

Thread: Reality Steve Spoilers

Re: Reality Steve Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by JL88 View Post
    But isn't it pretty common knowledge that Jake and Vienna were anything but hapy and in love? (Which I'm sure Fleiss was more than aware of.) So if they're going the opposite of Jake/Vienna here....
    They postponed any break up and made it seem they were gaga about each other until Jake's stint of DWTS was kapoot.
    Image image image.
    Every time I think of Jake I think of that scene in Airplane of the pilot in the cockpit with the blowup doll.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by glowgirl View Post
    She is no doubt in a private school where missing some kinder isn't a big deal, if she is even in kinder.

This isn't about a few days with a child. She went on a 6 week trip around the world without her.
    Even in public school it doesn't really matter at that level. I took my son out of kindergarten for a week to go to Disney World, and the school didn't even bat an eye. They said "have fun!" So I'm sure Emily saying "I need to take Ricki out of school a couple days next week" wasn't a huge issue at any school.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways View Post
    Jake + Vienna in love??? Nah that was the most fake relationship to ever be on this show. No one can really say Brad and Em are doomed. No one knows what is going on with them. They have problems just like every other couple but they are working through them and are still engaged. If they weren't serious about this realtionship they could have called off the engagement and just date in the real world and see where it goes.
    Sorry you missed my tongue in cheek sarcasim..see the lol after I said it. My point was TPTB even promoted that fake couple.

Just a thought. Brad has not followed a lot of "TB" rules this season. For some reason it does not surprize me that Brad and Emily would not make public appearances. If they are wanting their relationship to work then it makes sense that they continue without being paraded on every talk show which in itself is exhausting. I also believe that since there is a precious little girl involved in this process, then Emily and Brad are making wise decisions for her sake too. I wish them all the best.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by eepsuel View Post
    But a very important element is that Brad himself did not deny the texts.

Good point. He was on GL the day the article hit the stands. Brad only said she "embellished" the story. Is embellishing similar to bedazzling?

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna View Post

The younger, the better to get crackin on those 20 babies already. Of course the kangaroo will be an ever present force but if she really, really loves him, she'll deal.
    And she'll move to Austin.

Quote Originally Posted by wannawin2nite View Post
    Jillian was so ready to settle down and get married, I think she tried everything she could to make it work. Unfortunately, she chose a lyin', cheatin', scumbag and finally she had to just move on. It appears as though she is doing great career wise now, and I hope she finds her a great man.

I can see that Emily probably hasn't dated much in the last 5 years. Doing this show she experienced having feelings for a man again. However, I am sure since the show ended she has questioned whether or not he is the right man for her and Ricki. She is so young; I would hate to see her "settle" if she wasn't sure it was really right.
    Google around a bit. Emily has dated a bunch: NASCAR stars, country singers, etc. Not saying there is anything wrong with that, but she hasn't been sitting home.

Why do people assume that? Look at the girl?

Quote Originally Posted by chicagoowl View Post
    . Well, in another 18 years Trista and Ryan's daughter will be of age and could become a 2nd generation bachelorette. Brad can always audition. There will only be a 38 year age difference..... no biggie.

Omg, this isn't even too far-fetched. Sad.
    Team Channy and Shawny.

Quote Originally Posted by medicinegal View Post
    Good point. He was on GL the day the article hit the stands. Brad only said she "embellished" the story. Is embellishing similar to bedazzling?
    He didn't actually propose because "marry me marry me" means something entirely different to Brad. We're waiting to hear what and I'm sure Emily is too.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna View Post
    He didn't actually propose because "marry me marry me" means something entirely different to Brad. We're waiting to hear what and I'm sure Emily is too.
    You're killing me. I have a pain in my side from laughing today at all your posts!