Page 623 of 628 FirstFirst ... 123523573613614615616617618619620621622623624625626627628 LastLast
Results 6,221 to 6,230 of 6278

Thread: Reality Steve Spoilers

FORT Newbie

Re: Reality Steve Spoilers

I really think that Brad and Emily have decided to sit the media out, they are not sure where the relationship is right now. It's best to do that than be telling everyone that they are happy, engaged and getting married, per Deanna lol

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Gina28 View Post
    Jake and Vienna seemed to show up on any talk show I put on my tv..morning, noon and night. So in love, so happy. lol So if TPTB are not pushing Brad and Emily, this is writing on the wall. Doomed. I think they want the general TV viewing public to just forget about B & E, so when the official announcement is made of the 'broken engagement'..general viewing audiences will be into the new season or say, who cares.
    But isn't it pretty common knowledge that Jake and Vienna were anything but hapy and in love? (Which I'm sure Fleiss was more than aware of.) So if they're going the opposite of Jake/Vienna here....

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna View Post
    Oh my gosh. I'm crying tears of laughter right now.
    You'd really be crying tears of laughter, IF I hadn't cleaned that up to PG standards. I'll let your mind wander.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva View Post
    AB-So-LUTELY!
    He is still trotting out Trista/Ryan, Jason/Molly and now Ali/Berto ---the 3 stooges of the TB franchise to pink cloud the show... Anything for a good spin!

Fast forward 20 yrs from now and I predict MF newest reality show will have all the offspring in a tween pad spin off...wonder how many tats, piercings and implants those kiddies will be sporting.
    Either that or a geriatric BP. That might be fun... to see how these single fared through all their boozin and cruizin. Wonder if Wes will change his croonin from Love Don't Come Easy to Peein Don't Come Easy.

. Well, in another 18 years Trista and Ryan's daughter will be of age and could become a 2nd generation bachelorette. Brad can always audition. There will only be a 38 year age difference..... no biggie.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Luvvy View Post
    They tried.

Their bubble period lasted a long time, though. They were brought closer together as a result of the other women and seemed like they genuinely enjoyed their secluded time together.
    Jillian was so ready to settle down and get married, I think she tried everything she could to make it work. Unfortunately, she chose a lyin', cheatin', scumbag and finally she had to just move on. It appears as though she is doing great career wise now, and I hope she finds her a great man.

I can see that Emily probably hasn't dated much in the last 5 years. Doing this show she experienced having feelings for a man again. However, I am sure since the show ended she has questioned whether or not he is the right man for her and Ricki. She is so young; I would hate to see her "settle" if she wasn't sure it was really right.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by glowgirl View Post
    She is no doubt in a private school where missing some kinder isn't a big deal, if she is even in kinder.

This isn't about a few days with a child. She went on a 6 week trip around the world without her.
    I really don't think missing school to accommodate Brad and Emily's love life is a good reason.

Quote Originally Posted by mprssdbyu View Post
    I'm calling it now. Emily and Ricki Tic are in Austin! Where's Jason? What are those odds for him?
    Double down.

Quote Originally Posted by Marsha_Brown View Post
    I really think that Brad and Emily have decided to sit the media out, they are not sure where the relationship is right now. It's best to do that than be telling everyone that they are happy, engaged and getting married, per Deanna lol
    Now that makes sense. Maybe MF and TPTB agree that if the relationship is hanging by a thread, doing the fake-happiness interviews aren't in the best interest of the franchise.

if they were back together and doing well, you best believe MF would parade them for the world to see!!!

Quote Originally Posted by JL88 View Post
    But isn't it pretty common knowledge that Jake and Vienna were anything but hapy and in love? (Which I'm sure Fleiss was more than aware of.) So if they're going the opposite of Jake/Vienna here....
    They're also going the opposite of the couples who stuck it out and are together now. All of those couples did the rounds.
    Team Channy and Shawny.

Quote Originally Posted by chicagoowl View Post
    . Well, in another 18 years Trista and Ryan's daughter will be of age and could become a 2nd generation bachelorette. Brad can always audition. There will only be a 38 year age difference..... no biggie.

The younger, the better to get crackin on those 20 babies already. Of course the kangaroo will be an ever present force but if she really, really loves him, she'll deal.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City