Thread: Reality Steve Spoilers

Re: Reality Steve Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by mprssdbyu View Post
    She is in kindergarten if that!!!
    She is also on spring break.
    Pink padded cell inmate. Not known for dealing in Reality!! Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting!!! lol

Quote Originally Posted by intheblind View Post
    If your talking face slap attention grab no. There are several slap with EM on the show. I would have to rerun every episode to say where but one is in the heli going to Anguila.
    Like physical slaps? Or taps? I can't think of one Emily slap.
    Team Channy and Shawny.

Quote Originally Posted by Marsha_Brown View Post
    Still not OK, you don't take your child out of school to accommodate your love life. I hope the decide how the visiting arrangement is going to go down soon
    I'm sure they will and it'll involve contacting AT&T to do some blocking of numbers as is the norm for Brad when ending a relationship.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by Luvvy View Post
    Like physical slaps? Or taps? I can't think of one Emily slap.
    Im not prepared to go through every episode right now to name them all but if it is still an issue after tonight I will & list them.
    Pink padded cell inmate. Not known for dealing in Reality!! Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting!!! lol

Quote Originally Posted by Luvvy View Post
    If everything was honky dory TPTB would be pushing them on R&K to play silly couple games like Jed, and others
    AB-So-LUTELY!
    He is still trotting out Trista/Ryan, Jason/Molly and now Ali/Berto ---the 3 stooges of the TB franchise to pink cloud the show... Anything for a good spin!

Fast forward 20 yrs from now and I predict MF newest reality show will have all the offspring in a tween pad spin off...wonder how many tats, piercings and implants those kiddies will be sporting.
    Either that or a geriatric BP. That might be fun... to see how these single fared through all their boozin and cruizin. Wonder if Wes will change his croonin from Love Don't Come Easy to Peein Don't Come Easy.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna View Post
    I'm sure they well and it'll involve contacting AT&T to do some blocking of numbers as is the norm for Brad when ending a relationship.

LOL so true, I can see him burning up a phone while texting lol

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva View Post
    AB-So-LUTELY!
    He is still trotting out Trista/Ryan, Jason/Molly and now Ali/Berto ---the 3 stooges of the TB franchise to pink cloud the show... Anything for a good spin!

Fast forward 20 yrs from now and I predict MF newest reality show will have all the offspring in a tween pad spin off...wonder how many tats, piercings and implants those kiddies will be sporting.
    Either that or a geriatric BP. That might be fun... to see how these single fared through all their boozin and cruizin. Wonder if Wes will change his croonin from Love Don't Come Easy to Peein Don't Come Easy.
    Oh my gosh. I'm crying tears of laughter right now.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by intheblind View Post
    She is also on spring break.
    Charlotte and NC area schools go on Spring Break in April.
    http://www.cms.k12.nc.us/mediaroom/c...20Calendar.pdf

She is no doubt in a private school where missing some kinder isn't a big deal, if she is even in kinder.

This isn't about a few days with a child. She went on a 6 week trip around the world without her.

Quote Originally Posted by Gina28 View Post
    Jake and Vienna seemed to show up on any talk show I put on my tv..morning, noon and night. So in love, so happy. lol So if TPTB are not pushing Brad and Emily, this is writing on the wall. Doomed. I think they want the general TV viewing public to just forget about B & E, so when the official announcement is made of the 'broken engagement'..general viewing audiences will be into the new season or say, who cares.
    Jake + Vienna in love??? Nah that was the most fake relationship to ever be on this show. No one can really say Brad and Em are doomed. No one knows what is going on with them. They have problems just like every other couple but they are working through them and are still engaged. If they weren't serious about this realtionship they could have called off the engagement and just date in the real world and see where it goes.
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily