Thread: Reality Steve Spoilers

Re: Reality Steve Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by nutty1 View Post
    So do you think if all was hunky dory with them, it would be too boring to show?
    No, we have umpteen prior iterations to prove that the talk shows /producers love that. Ooh, ahh, tell me about true love and when are Emily and Ricki-Tik moving to Austin.

I'm calling it now. Emily and Ricki Tic are in Austin! Where's Jason? What are those odds for him?
    Go wherever you go...... WITH ALL YOUR HEART

I'm ready for the bach'ette Ash, now. My son is going to kill me if he lands on FORT these days seeing my new avatar

If everything was honky dory TPTB would be pushing them on R&K to play silly couple games like Jed, and others
    Team Channy and Shawny.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by mprssdbyu View Post
    I'm calling it now. Emily and Ricki Tic are in Austin! Where's Jason? What are those odds for him?
    If that is so, it's the beginning of the school week. I really hope those two settle down and make decisions soon, and decide how they are going to move forward...and not have Ricki from here to there and missing school, all on account of their love life.

Quote Originally Posted by Luvvy View Post
    If everything was honky dory TPTB would be pushing them on R&K to play silly couple games like Jed, and others
    Ha. How great that Jed was happier and more together with at least 5 extra womyn in the picture to keep Ed busy than they are right now. Jed. Jed.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by Tiggerlgh View Post
    When did Emily Slap Brad??
    If your talking face slap attention grab no. There are several slap with EM on the show. I would have to rerun every episode to say where but one is in the heli going to Anguila.
    Pink padded cell inmate. Not known for dealing in Reality!! Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting!!! lol

FORT Fogey

Jake and Vienna seemed to show up on any talk show I put on my tv..morning, noon and night. So in love, so happy. lol So if TPTB are not pushing Brad and Emily, this is writing on the wall. Doomed. I think they want the general TV viewing public to just forget about B & E, so when the official announcement is made of the 'broken engagement'..general viewing audiences will be into the new season or say, who cares.

Quote Originally Posted by Marsha_Brown View Post
    If that is so, it's the beginning of the school week. I really hope those two settle down and make decisions soon, and decide how they are going to move forward...and not have Ricki from here to there and missing school, all on account of their love life.
    She is in kindergarten if that!!!
    Go wherever you go...... WITH ALL YOUR HEART

I'm ready for the bach'ette Ash, now. My son is going to kill me if he lands on FORT these days seeing my new avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna View Post
    Ha. How great that Jed was happier and more together with at least 5 extra womyn in the picture to keep Ed busy than they are right now. Jed. Jed.
    They tried.

Their bubble period lasted a long time, though. They were brought closer together as a result of the other women and seemed like they genuinely enjoyed their secluded time together.
    Team Channy and Shawny.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Gina28 View Post
    Jake and Vienna seemed to show up on any talk show I put on my tv..morning, noon and night. So in love, so happy. lol So if TPTB are not pushing Brad and Emily, this is writing on the wall. Doomed. I think they want the general TV viewing public to just forget about B & E, so when the official announcement is made of the 'broken engagement'..general viewing audiences will be into the new season or say, who cares.
    jake and vienna in love??? hahahahahahahahaha