Thread: Reality Steve Spoilers

Re: Reality Steve Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Beruthiel View Post
    I'm actually one of those benighted, spoiler-hungry persons who go to RS's site every week, twice, and carefully read through his posts, and the comments from his readers to boot. I've been a big girl for a long time and I can handle his silly little boy attitude. Having a security system to die for due to my younger son being a computer expert, I don't get any pop-ups or ads, just the blog, so it's clear and easy to read. without any of the unnecessary intrusive cr*p. I read his stuff with my blinkers off and my mind clear, having always had at least two cups of strong caffeinated tea beforehand, while on the lookout for negative innuendo and sly inferences, so I believe I am completely unbiased and not searching with ulterior motives. He's a boor regarding women, no wonder he's single, but I found out from him that Chantal is happy, and seeing another guy. I thank RS for a spoiler I'm happy to believe because it reinforces my own bias towards this delightful young woman whom I've grown to like immensely during this season. As for everything else, I take it all with a pinch of salt, and adopt a wait and see attitude, while acknowledging that there's no smoke without fire, and most stories hold a nugget of truth hidden amongst the verbiage. If RS wasn't there, I'd sure miss his detailed info for each season's dates and expulsions, even if he does get the ending wrong. His info adds to the breadth of the Bachelor experience. Just my humble opinion. Back to regular scheduled programming...
    Ditto!

RS cracks me up. I don't get upset or insulted by his remarks because he's just letters on a screen to me.

I'm sure if any of us met him in person, he wouldn't have the same personality he shows in his BLOG. Lots of people write snarky blogs about the bachelor and I read them all.

I could be a cyber idiot, but I don't think he makes any money off of hits to his site. Perhaps he can use his stats to get advertisers, but I don't think individual hits are tallied somewhere and someone is paying him for the hits. After someone here said something about adblock, I added it for Chrome and it works great. Not one single ad pops up anymore on his site, or any other site. Nice!

FORT Fan

Didn't the original spoiler state that the one who slapped him is the one who wins? Any coincidence that the commercial on ABC that I just saw at noon today has Brad's voice talking about being slapped down... or something negative with the specific wording slapped? I don't believe in coincidences, by the way. I am a pure conspiracy theorist. It's more fun.

Quote Originally Posted by pattycake92 View Post
    I didn't find the texts all that offensive. Certainly not great if you are Emily but not unforgivable.
    I said at the time the story broke, that they showed two people who didn't seem to like each other much less want to be married to each other.

If you ain't getting it right in 8 years, you ain't getting it right ever.
    Inigo Montoya: Let me explain. No, there is too much. Let me sum up. Buttercup is marry Humperdink in little less then half an hour so all we have to do is get in, break up the wedding, steal the princess, make our escape, after I kill count Rugen.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna View Post
    Personally I'd love to see it, it would be almost as exciting and romantic as watching them "fall in love" on the HTD Couch of Doom.

Please say you're going to be online tonight during the show(s). I look forward to you cracking me up.

Quote Originally Posted by Fair Balancer View Post
    Didn't the original spoiler state that the one who slapped him is the one who wins? Any coincidence that the commercial on ABC that I just saw at noon today has Brad's voice talking about being slapped down... or something negative with the specific wording slapped? I don't believe in coincidences, by the way. I am a pure conspiracy theorist. It's more fun.
    Both women slapped at times.. Just that Chantal out of the limo is the one remembered
    Pink padded cell inmate. Not known for dealing in Reality!! Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting!!! lol

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by ironcat View Post
    I believe the last few couples (Deanna/Jesse, Jill/Ed, Jake/Vienna and Ali/Roberto) were able to meet up in a safe house every other week for a long weekend. I suspect that Brad and Emily could have done the same and the show would have arranged it, but Emily being a mom probably made that schedule impossible. Just another reason why the complications that arise from a single parent being F1 make the odds of success that much lower.

Why couldn't they fly Brad to meet her in her home town?

Quote Originally Posted by intheblind View Post
    Both women slapped at times.. Just that Chantal out of the limo is the one remembered
    When did Emily Slap Brad??

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Amrie55 View Post
    wouldnt that be to obvious that he picked her?

Quote Originally Posted by Amrie55 View Post
    They can't risk him being spotted in Charlotte and then the cat's out of the bag as to who he picked. All the meet-ups are in neutral territory at a safe house arranged by the producers, to the best of my knowledge.

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz View Post
    MF only cares about whether something makes for entertaining/buzz-creating television. And let's face it. No one wants to tune in on Tuesday morning to Regis and Kelly continuing a Couples Therapy session. Please. I can only assume that there is an entertainment judgment by the producers and the network that whatever the state of relationship was as of Tuesday's taping, it won't make for good TV to keep the conversation going on the talk shows. The People spread is the icing on the cake. And that's all she wrote.
    So do you think if all was hunky dory with them, it would be too boring to show?
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.