Page 62 of 628 FirstFirst ... 12525354555657585960616263646566676869707172112162562 ... LastLast

Thread: Reality Steve Spoilers

Re: Reality Steve Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by reality-luv31;4154147;
    Sources came through to "confirm" that Ali was def single too.
    Haha I know! I'm so happy they were wrong too. I was just responding to noob's post by saying that along with the Thanksgiving dinner info, RS also said a source has confirmed that the couple is engaged. In other words, the Thanksgiving dinner info is not the only reason why RS says Chantal is the F1. I hope that makes sense!

He could totally be wrong again this time......Only time will tell.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by reality-luv31;4154147;
    Sources came through to "confirm" that Ali was def single too.

Regardless of getting Ali's, ending wrong RS, has been 100% on picking who was F1 & F2.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Cornfritter;4154157;
    Regardless of getting Ali's, ending wrong RS, has been 100% on picking who was F1 & F2.
    Wait, how can it be both? If he was wrong on Ali season, how can he be 100% on F1 and F2?

I didn't watch Ali season, sorry!

Quote Originally Posted by Just LQQking;4154160;
    Wait, how can it be both? If he was wrong on Ali season, how can he be 100% on F1 and F2?
    I agree, he was wrong last year. He was correct in Chris being F2 but he said there was no F1 when really Roberto was F1. So he was half right.

FORT Fanatic

RS, was not wrong about who was F1, Roberto and F2, Chris, he was wrong that Ali, choose no one and she was single.

Waiting for my fairytale! FumaLover's Avatar

I didn't watch Ali season, sorry!
    He knew Chris was F2. He said he thought Ali was single and had rejected Roberto too, but did concede that if Ali had picked anyone, it was Roberto. So, technically he got F2 and F1 right, just not that Ali said yes to F1 (Roberto).
    I reject your reality and substitute my own! - Adam Savage, Mythbusters

Quote Originally Posted by FumaLover;4154169;
    He knew Chris was F2. He said he thought Ali was single and had rejected Roberto too, but did concede that if Ali had picked anyone, it was Roberto. So, technically he got F2 and F1 right, just not that Ali said yes to F1 (Roberto).
    Why not cover all your bases....he really escaped that one....

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by FumaLover;4154169;
    That was at the beginning of the season. For the majority of the season, RS very adamantly said that Ali picked no one, zilch, nada...she was single, she was not engaged, and he had some not very nice things to say about us over here because we were busy sleuthing out the Roberto clues that looked very, very promising and that were falling into our laps.

On the last day, our Blondie got the go ahead inside scoop on Roberto F1 which confirmed our findings here at the FORT, and RS announced shortly after that his sources told him they were now able to confirm that Ali indeed was engaged to Roberto. Indeed, she was not single as he had said almost all season.

It was a messy struggle to the finish , but we got it done last season, and that is the way it happened.

ETA: In the beginning, he did say Chris was F2.
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

But Reality Steve has laid it all on the line for this one - early. He must think he has good information and lots of it. There is absolutely no doubt in his mind what happened, if you can stand to listen to him or read his blog.
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

Quote Originally Posted by jelle;4154182;
    But Reality Steve has laid it all on the line for this one - early. He must think he has good information and lots of it. There is absolutely no doubt in his mind what happened, if you can stand to listen to him or read his blog.
    But there are cracks in his armor, he said so himself. He doesn't have much info for the time they spend in Costa Rica, etc. He was fed info state side...but isn't clear on the next phase? He appears to have numerous inside sources, but I question the motives of his sources after the HTD....