Thread: Reality Steve Spoilers

Re: Reality Steve Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by LuvThisStuf! View Post
    Were there any texts from Laurel, or were they all one sided? (I thought I read she didn't publish any of her responses.)
    All one sided.

FORT Regular

Thinking a bit about the appearances being cancelled. So MF controls everything - I think it says something positive about Brad and Em's relationship if he is giving them a break. If Emily did turn him down or has broken things off, I think MF would have Brad out on the talk shows everywhere as the poor Bachelor who got his just reward and this time found love, but it wasn't reciprocated.

Originally Posted by LuvThisStuf!
    Were there any texts from Laurel, or were they all one sided? (I thought I read she didn't publish any of her responses.)

Quote Originally Posted by carriealexander View Post
    All one sided.
    Thanks CA! (I'm not losing my mind ) Which makes me wonder how much goading and manipulation went on from her side. Please - Brad's not perfect, but this Laurel just gets under my skin. I'd love to see HER texts. Better yet, I don't. I feel sorry for her.

Quote Originally Posted by wannawin2nite View Post
    Thinking a bit about the appearances being cancelled. So MF controls everything - I think it says something positive about Brad and Em's relationship if he is giving them a break. If Emily did turn him down or has broken things off, I think MF would have Brad out on the talk shows everywhere as the poor Bachelor who got his just reward and this time found love, but it wasn't reciprocated.
    MF only cares about whether something makes for entertaining/buzz-creating television. And let's face it. No one wants to tune in on Tuesday morning to Regis and Kelly continuing a Couples Therapy session. Please. I can only assume that there is an entertainment judgment by the producers and the network that whatever the state of relationship was as of Tuesday's taping, it won't make for good TV to keep the conversation going on the talk shows. The People spread is the icing on the cake. And that's all she wrote.

Quote Originally Posted by LuvThisStuf! View Post
    Thanks CA! (I'm not losing my mind ) Which makes me wonder how much goading and manipulation went on from her side. Please - Brad's not perfect, but this Laurel just gets under my skin. I'd love to see HER texts. Better yet, I don't. I feel sorry for her.
    I agree if were not seeing her side of the texts how can it be fairly evaluated
    Pink padded cell inmate. Not known for dealing in Reality!! Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting!!! lol

Quote Originally Posted by intheblind View Post
    I agree if were not seeing her side of the texts how can it be fairly evaluated
    True but based on some of the texts posted I don't think she responded to all of them, which is why he continued to text to get a response.

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz View Post
    MF only cares about whether something makes for entertaining/buzz-creating television. And let's face it. No one wants to tune in on Tuesday morning to Regis and Kelly continuing a Couples Therapy session. Please. I can only assume that there is an entertainment judgment by the producers and the network that whatever the state of relationship was as of Tuesday's taping, it won't make for good TV to keep the conversation going on the talk shows. The People spread is the icing on the cake. And that's all she wrote.
    Personally I'd love to see it, it would be almost as exciting and romantic as watching them "fall in love" on the HTD Couch of Doom.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz View Post
    Someone mentioned it could be Ashley H. on R & K and not Chantal. Makes sense as the wording was "didn't recieve the final rose". Oh well and part of Ashley media blitz?
    Last edited by Gina28; 03-14-2011 at 06:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Meatball View Post
    It might be advantageous to MF to allow the couples to See each other every weekend. That way they can reconnect after each episode. Then perhaps RS wouldn't have so much to talk about. Maybe some of the relationships, that seem to be good at the FRC might have a better chance. :
    I believe the last few couples (Deanna/Jesse, Jill/Ed, Jake/Vienna and Ali/Roberto) were able to meet up in a safe house every other week for a long weekend. I suspect that Brad and Emily could have done the same and the show would have arranged it, but Emily being a mom probably made that schedule impossible. Just another reason why the complications that arise from a single parent being F1 make the odds of success that much lower.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by pattycake92 View Post
    I didn't find the texts all that offensive. Certainly not great if you are Emily but not unforgivable.
    i didn't either... to me they were not really a big deal... however i was just commenting on the validity of them, and that brad himself didnt deny them
    We like because... we love although...."