Thread: Reality Steve Spoilers

FORT Fan

Re: Reality Steve Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by FumaLover View Post
    She gave them to the magazine, that is stated in the article. I would feel bad for her for what happened during the relationship if she wasn't now trying to exploit that for her own profit. She is just a jealous famewhore who is now using RS to keep her name out there.
    But if she didn't give them over, how would you feel sorry for her? How would we even know Brad's 'other side' so to speak?
    We like because... we love although...."

She gave them to the magazine, that is stated in the article. I would feel bad for her for what happened during the relationship if she wasn't now trying to exploit that for her own profit. She is just a jealous famewhore who is now using RS to keep her name out there.
    I don't know anything about what truly happened between Brad & Laurel, or Cori & Ricky, but I do know what they're doing now, and the way they're acting is just embarrassing. Don't they have any pride? Their need for fame or $$ or both interrupted their thinking process. Maybe Cori & Laurel should date.

Quote Originally Posted by eepsuel View Post
    But if she didn't give them over, how would you feel sorry for her? How would we even know Brad's 'other side' so to speak?
    I wouldnt feel sorry for her either way, with copies of supposed text or not. Anyone can by a disposable phone with an Austin area code and number text to me today and say it was from Brad. Would i have any real proof it was from him, other than a copy i could provide you as i have the text on my phone, NO absolutley not.

Laurel got what she wanted, her 15 minutes of fame, a pay check for selling her story. Probably a pretty fair amount for a 15 minute article not a bad days work at all!

FORT Fogey

Hell hath no fury, as the expression goes.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by LuvThisStuf! View Post
    I don't know anything about what truly happened between Brad & Laurel, or Cori & Ricky, but I do know what they're doing now, and the way they're acting is just embarrassing. Don't they have any pride? Their need for fame or $$ or both interrupted their thinking process. Maybe Cori & Laurel should date.
    I couldn't agree more.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz View Post
    Let's be a little more analytical, rather than team oriented.

All Steve is stating is that during ATFR taping, it came out that they'd struggled post filming and broke up once. BFC's account tracks that closely.

After that, it's a difference of opinion about predicting the future, and since neither is named NOSTRADAMUS, we can each make our own guesses, with about the same odds of being right or wrong.
    ITA..no crystal ball for anyone to know the future.

imo, Bremily is toast...the announcement of 'broken engagement' will be out there while everyone is busy with the new bachelorette.

The last 3 months should have been fun, relaxed, safehouse dates and really getting to know each other. The stress should come after they are out as a couple in the real world with the everyday problems that come with it.

To me, to have problems this early on is not a good indication and too much work to last. Love shouldn't be this much work so soon, maybe after years of marriage, but not in the first 3 months "the honeymoon" period in most relationships that last.

FORT Fan

playing devil's advocate here:

people get upset when "sources" are used and say things like "i will believe it when i hear it from them" (whatever person is involved). BUT when we hear it from them, then we call them trashy or whatever.

personally, if i were laurel, i'd have no problem accepting $$ if i were telling the truth -- the crap she has to deal with by telling her story is worth compensation.

that being said, i think everyone involved has spent tooooo much time talking about both stories, and that includes some "well-meaning" friends who are doing the EXACT same thing, minus the money -- but people dont mind cuz they are saying positive things, that the masses wish to believe. either way, too much time talking about other ppl's lives imo.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Gina28 View Post

imo, Bremily is toast...the announcement of 'broken engagement' will be out there while everyone is busy with the new bachelorette.

The last 3 months should have been fun, relaxed, safehouse dates and really getting to know each other. The stress should come after they are out as a couple in the real world with the everyday problems that come with it.

To me, to have problems this early on is not a good indication and too much work to last. Love shouldn't be this much work so soon, maybe after years of marriage, but not in the first 3 months "the honeymoon" period in most relationships that last.
    I somewhat agree with you, but who has had that kind of publicity while they are trying to form a relationship. Both Brad and Emily have had really negative stories written about them, now is the time to let things settle down and see if it works. Remember Molly and Jason, they had terrible publicity and then they went on with their normal lives and it worked out for them. I don't think we should call them over just yet.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Gina28 View Post

Excellent points -- and being in 2 different areas of the country is not easy for the best of couples, much less one that is in a touchy part of the relationship.

I'm actually one of those benighted, spoiler-hungry persons who go to RS's site every week, twice, and carefully read through his posts, and the comments from his readers to boot. I've been a big girl for a long time and I can handle his silly little boy attitude.
    Having a security system to die for due to my younger son being a computer expert, I don't get any pop-ups or ads, just the blog, so it's clear and easy to read. without any of the unnecessary intrusive cr*p.
    I read his stuff with my blinkers off and my mind clear, having always had at least two cups of strong caffeinated tea beforehand, while on the lookout for negative innuendo and sly inferences, so I believe I am completely unbiased and not searching with ulterior motives.
    He's a boor regarding women, no wonder he's single, but I found out from him that Chantal is happy, and seeing another guy.
    I thank RS for a spoiler I'm happy to believe because it reinforces my own bias towards this delightful young woman whom I've grown to like immensely during this season.
    As for everything else, I take it all with a pinch of salt, and adopt a wait and see attitude, while acknowledging that there's no smoke without fire, and most stories hold a nugget of truth hidden amongst the verbiage.
    If RS wasn't there, I'd sure miss his detailed info for each season's dates and expulsions, even if he does get the ending wrong. His info adds to the breadth of the Bachelor experience.
    Just my humble opinion.
    Back to regular scheduled programming...
    All our knowledge has its origins in our perceptions ~ Leonardo da Vinci