Thread: Reality Steve Spoilers

Re: Reality Steve Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna View Post
    Like we were posting in the Fun With thread. He's like Clinton, not quite sure what the definition of the word "is" is. Pathetic.

I hope Emily sends her "go away" message loud and clear though- texts, IMs, morse code, the works.

ETA: Maggie, posting at the same time!
    Lawd chile, that's like the 2nd or 3rd time that's happened this season.

Inigo Montoya: Let me explain. No, there is too much. Let me sum up. Buttercup is marry Humperdink in little less then half an hour so all we have to do is get in, break up the wedding, steal the princess, make our escape, after I kill count Rugen.

Waiting for my fairytale! FumaLover's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by skitts View Post
    Never "actually asked"...whatever that means?

That's easy. They could have talked about marriage, he could have told her he wanted to marry her, etc without ever point-blank asking her to marry him.

Personally I agree with the poster that said that Laurel is the one that comes off as creepy and stalkerish (sorry, quite a few pages back so I don't remember who it was). Even if everything she said happens to be true, the fact that she went out of her way to sell her story just makes her look like the one that cannot move on and is rather pathetic. She just wanted her name out there, to make some money and to get revenge on Brad for all the stuff he allegedly did to her.
    I reject your reality and substitute my own! - Adam Savage, Mythbusters

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx View Post
    I can't speak for RS, but for me it's kinda like watching cartoons. I mean, how dumb is it for Wylie E. Coyote to stand there and let the Roadrunner drop that anvil on his head for the 5984847293058th time? But, stand there he does. And it's still funny. Every time.
    lol No comparison whatsoever......Looney Tunes.....television gold.....this....well.......

And like RS I still watch this show....
    Last edited by HowRYa?; 03-14-2011 at 03:47 PM.
    "I was raised to be charming, not sincere." ~Cinderella's Prince Charming ~ Into the Woods

Quote Originally Posted by FumaLover View Post
    That's easy. They could have talked about marriage, he could have told her he wanted to marry her, etc without ever point-blank asking her to marry him.

Personally I agree with the poster that said that Laurel is the one that comes off as creepy and stalkerish (sorry, quite a few pages back so I don't remember who it was). Even if everything she said happens to be true, the fact that she went out of her way to sell her story just makes her look like the one that cannot move on and is rather pathetic. She just wanted her name out there, to make some money and to get revenge on Brad for all the stuff he allegedly did to her.
    He asked via text. They were posted here.
    I think for him that wasn't "Actually" asking.
    For her, it was.
    Team Channy and Shawny.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by FumaLover View Post

I don't think we know if Laurel went out of her way to do anything. Who knows how those texts got out. It would not be the first time someone else borrowed someone's phone. I am sympathetic toward her. Sounds like she has had a tough road with Brad. 8 years is a long time and watching someone you love fall in love with someone else on TV cannot be easy.

edited to add: I would have taken that as a proposal, as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Luvvy View Post
    He asked via text. They were posted here.
    I think for him that wasn't "Actually" asking.
    For her, it was.
    i would think to most normal women, a marriage proposal via text would be called a joke.

Who would take that seriously?

Quote Originally Posted by glowgirl View Post
    i would think to most normal women, a marriage proposal via text would be called a joke.

Apparently Laurel.
    That probably was the nature of their relationship.
    For whatever reason, she believed him.
    I can see Brad being misleading, so who knows what other reassurance he offered her.
    Team Channy and Shawny.

Waiting for my fairytale! FumaLover's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by shoepie View Post
    I don't think we know if Laurel went out of her way to do anything. Who knows how those texts got out. It would not be the first time someone else borrowed someone's phone. I am sympathetic toward her. Sounds like she has had a tough road with Brad. 8 years is a long time and watching someone you love fall in love with someone else on TV cannot be easy.

edited to add: I would have taken that as a proposal, as well.
    She gave them to the magazine, that is stated in the article. I would feel bad for her for what happened during the relationship if she wasn't now trying to exploit that for her own profit. She is just a jealous famewhore who is now using RS to keep her name out there.
    I reject your reality and substitute my own! - Adam Savage, Mythbusters

FORT Regular

Can I repost the texts from another website here?

Quote Originally Posted by glowgirl View Post

I couldnt agree with you more....especially if you're really that in love with someone and have known them for 8 years. Come on, seriously a marriage proposal via text and you fell for it???