Thread: Reality Steve Spoilers

FORT Regular

Re: Reality Steve Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me View Post
    I wonder if it has to do with Laurel saying Brad text her about marrying her and then he went on the George Lopez Show and denied it ever happened. What if it did and he had to tell Emily this.
    Can Laurel prove those texts? Did she show the real phone number? Could she have planted them.....I'm just wondering about her authenticity.

Quote Originally Posted by duchick64 View Post
    Can Laurel prove those texts? Did she show the real phone number? Could she have planted them.....I'm just wondering about her authenticity.
    Brad didn't deny it and magazine printed them knowing they'd be liable for slander if they were made up. They're legit as far as I'm concerned.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by duchick64 View Post
    I believe they were verified and printed in the US Weekly Magazine when Laurel gave an interview. Is that issue posted on the board somewhere?
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna View Post
    Brad didn't deny it and magazine printed them knowing they'd be liable for slander if they were made up. They're legit as far as I'm concerned.
    That was the strange part. He didn't deny he text her, but then told George Lopez he never asked Laurel to marry him.
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

FORT Fan

That was the strange part. He didn't deny he text her, but then told George Lopez he never asked Laurel to marry him.
    Never "actually asked"...whatever that means?

Meaning he doesn't think it was a "real" proposal, but apparently she did, or at least thought the intent of marriage someday was there. My interpretation.
    Team Channy and Shawny.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by skitts View Post
    Never "actually asked"...whatever that means?
    Sort of like "I never had sexual relations with that woman". Whatever that means.

I'm glad we had RS to give us the heads up on all the behind the scenes crap this ATFR. I for one will watch with a very different eye than I otherwise might have.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

FORT Regular

Thanks for the clarification. When stuff happens on the board, I have a hard time going back and looking for original posts. Appreciate it!

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx View Post
    Sort of like "I never had sexual relations with that woman". Whatever that means.

I'm glad we had RS to give us the heads up on all the behind the scenes crap this ATFR. I for one will watch with a very different eye than I otherwise might have.
    It all depends on what your "definition of is...is"

Inigo Montoya: Let me explain. No, there is too much. Let me sum up. Buttercup is marry Humperdink in little less then half an hour so all we have to do is get in, break up the wedding, steal the princess, make our escape, after I kill count Rugen.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx View Post

It's what we were posting in the Fun With thread, he's like Clinton, not quite sure what the definition of the word "is" is. Pathetic.

I hope Emily sends her "go away" message loud and clear though- texts, IMs, morse code, the works.

ETA: Maggie, posting at the same time!
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City