Thread: Reality Steve Spoilers

  1. #6121
    Team Choca :) Luvvy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,776

    Re: Reality Steve Spoilers

    [edit]

    Personally, I don't care for RS' speculation and opinions. Never have. But, regarding the ATFR shows, he has a good reputation. His blog doesn't seem overdone this time. So, until he's shown to be wrong, I'll believe his version of what we're going to see on the ATFR tonight. If he was fed false information again, then so be it. But, BFC and the epi description seem to line up with what RS has reported.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 03-14-2011 at 02:59 PM.
    Team Channy and Shawny.

  2. #6122
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    213

    Re: Reality Steve Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by BAMAGAL05 View Post
    U rock!!!!
    I choose to believe Babyface & the hoopla happens each season. So happy they are still engaged & can finally get on with their lives despite RS & any others spin on things. It is a spin & spins help ratings!!!

  3. #6123
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1,571

    Re: Reality Steve Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by anders332 View Post
    I certainly appreciate his posts - I never said I didn't believe what he's posting - but I wonder why everyone is so over the moon about him as if he's the best thing since PB&J and yet the same posters can't believe anything RS says is true.

    I just think we should paint any 'insider information' with the same brush - believe what you want and don't believe what you don't.

    Both have their agendas - difference is we know what RS's is $$$$$$$$$$$
    Great post, anders. I feel the same about BFC. I appreciate his posts and his desire to present the truth as he sees it and be loyal to his friend, but this reverence he seems to inspire is just beyond me to understand. He's posting somewhat cryptic friendship-biased messages on a TV show discussion board, not curing cancer.

    All he knows is what Brad tells him, and if Brad tells him that he and F1 are doing fine, that doesn't necessarily mean that they are. He has no insider info as to how Emily (assuming she's F1) feels because he hasn't even met her yet. Even if/when he meets her, how likely is she to spill her guts to a friend of Brad's she just met? If she and Brad are together, of course she's going to smile and behave like everything is fine out in public with his friends.

    Plus, not to generalize because there are always exceptions, men tend not to pour their hearts out to each other in intimate conversations, so we don't know if Brad has shared the whole truth about exactly what's going on. We all want to know NOW what the story is, but Brad and his F1 haven't been out of the bubble very long, so the next few months will tell the tale, if they last that long.

  4. #6124
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    5,112

    Re: Reality Steve Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by anders332 View Post
    can we get the AFRC first please....not sure I can stay awake that late.
    Haha! That would be an interesting way to finish off the season, for sure!
    I always record it in case it bores me to sleep and I have to finish watching the next day. Wow, how sad is that? !!!
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

  5. #6125
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Steel Country
    Posts
    159

    Re: Reality Steve Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by Lucky22 View Post
    Great post, anders. I feel the same about BFC. I appreciate his posts and his desire to present the truth as he sees it and be loyal to his friend, but this reverence he seems to inspire is just beyond me to understand. He's posting somewhat cryptic friendship-biased messages on a TV show discussion board, not curing cancer.

    All he knows is what Brad tells him, and if Brad tells him that he and F1 are doing fine, that doesn't necessarily mean that they are. He has no insider info as to how Emily (assuming she's F1) feels because he hasn't even met her yet. Even if/when he meets her, how likely is she to spill her guts to a friend of Brad's she just met? If she and Brad are together, of course she's going to smile and behave like everything is fine out in public with his friends.

    Plus, not to generalize because there are always exceptions, men tend not to pour their hearts out to each other in intimate conversations, so we don't know if Brad has shared the whole truth about exactly what's going on. We all want to know NOW what the story is, but Brad and his F1 haven't been out of the bubble very long, so the next few months will tell the tale, if they last that long.
    Yep...that's it in a nut-shell!

  6. #6126
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    45

    Re: Reality Steve Spoilers

    Personally I'm not really interested in the ATFR to see if RS was corrected or not...that was filmed a week ago...that's history.

    I'm more interested in seeing what's happening now....well beginning after the show is done, onwards.

  7. #6127
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    319

    Re: Reality Steve Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by carriealexander View Post
    Everyone needs to listen to BFC
    "Breath in, Breath out, Breath in, Breath out."
    Makes the ganglia tingle...

  8. #6128
    FORT Regular jesme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    124

    Re: Reality Steve Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by carriealexander View Post
    Everyone needs to listen to BFC
    "Breath in, Breath out, Breath in, Breath out."
    yep...it certainly helps...lol

  9. #6129
    FORT Fogey Tiggerlgh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Minneapolis, MN
    Posts
    2,641

    Re: Reality Steve Spoilers

    I wonder if the reason why (IF) they broke up dealt with Laurel and the texts? That would definitley make me question moving away from family to a new town with a guy I really barely knew.


    Breathe in....Breath out

  10. #6130
    Romantic Dreamer Love_Me's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    4,843

    Re: Reality Steve Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by Tiggerlgh View Post
    I wonder if the reason why (IF) they broke up dealt with Laurel and the texts? That would definitley make me question moving away from family to a new town with a guy I really barely knew.


    Breathe in....Breath out

    I wonder if it has to do with Laurel saying Brad text her about marrying her and then he went on the George Lopez Show and denied it ever happened. What if it did and he had to tell Emily this.
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.