Thread: Reality Steve Spoilers

FORT Fogey

Re: Reality Steve Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by anders332 View Post
    I certainly appreciate his posts - I never said I didn't believe what he's posting - but I wonder why everyone is so over the moon about him as if he's the best thing since PB&J and yet the same posters can't believe anything RS says is true.

I just think we should paint any 'insider information' with the same brush - believe what you want and don't believe what you don't.

Both have their agendas - difference is we know what RS's is $$$$$$$$$$$
    What about our own BlondiGal, hate to have her categorized with RS. And I do not remember BabyfaceC ever telling us RS predictions were wrong before RS came out and said he RS was wrong.

I also know you are not vilifying BabyfaceC. The posts are not directed at you personally, just general response to general posts. Classing RS with BabyfaceC is the hard part as RS IS to be vilified because of his treatment of contestants, starting stories, encouraging them and generally RS as a whole. There is no comparision with him and anyone on this board.
    Last edited by Living; 03-14-2011 at 02:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx View Post
    Brad's credibility = 0
    My BS meter = off the charts

I guess they had to come up with something in the eleventh hour to put on a show this season. So this is what we got. Now TPTB are washing their hands of the whole thing, cancelling media rounds, and moving on to the new B'ette season.
    That pretty much sums it up!
    This is freaking CRAzy ~ I'm 0 for 20!

Quote Originally Posted by Tessio55 View Post
    Should we all take bets now on when this inevitability will take place?! I'm going say August 12th-ish!
    I'm not sure about the 'ette shooting schedule. My prediction is for about two weeks before the finale, when RS finds out his sources were wrong yet again, and the board explodes, scrambling for "facts" that support each person's chosen one.

Quote Originally Posted by Living View Post
    BabyfaceC, hang in there. You have stayed true even to FORT. Now we got a few hours to go. This is FORT after all.

If your posting is not appreciated and considered as having ulterior motives, maybe the behind the scenes explanation you planned to give, please do so by pm only. And, careful as to who you send them to. They may be contradicted and used against you.
    Please don't do that.
    There are a lot of us who aren't on the PM "list", but would really like to read the behind the scenes stuff. Don't leave us out because of a few bad apples. Just ignore them. They aren't the majority of us anyhow. We enjoy your input.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

Everyone needs to listen to BFC
    "Breath in, Breath out, Breath in, Breath out."

FORT Newbie

My advice to Babyface, Brad's friend that posts here, stop looking at the rainbow and unicorns in the meadow until Emily moves...they were it will really begin IMO, not before. Regardless of what you or anyone else say, almost every couple from this show sang the same song that Brad is singing now.

As a matter of fact some were singing happy tunes a day or so before the big breakup.

Quote Originally Posted by Living View Post
    What about our own BlondiGal, hate to have her categorized with RS.
    and I would never do that - I'm talking about someone who is a best friend/partner with a lead in a reality TV show - all I'm doing is questoining his motives, not his information.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Brad's credibility = 0
    My BS meter = off the charts

I guess they had to come up with something in the eleventh hour to put on a show this season. So this is what we got. Now TPTB are washing their hands of the whole thing, cancelling media rounds, and moving on to the new B'ette season.
    I love that I can leave to run some pressing errands and you'll say everything I need to say while I'm away.

RS may have been wrong about Chantal F1 but I'll take his word over Brad's BS any day.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna View Post
    I love that I can leave to run some pressing errands and you'll say everything I need to say while I'm away.

RS may have been wrong about Chantal F1 but I'll take his word over Brad's BS any day.
    Gotcha.

My pressing errand will be tonight during the first hour or so of the show. Boo. But the ATFR is the real draw tonight.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

Gotcha.

My pressing errand will be tonight during the first hour or so of the show. Boo. But the ATFR is the real draw tonight.
    can we get the AFRC first please....not sure I can stay awake that late.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono