Page 61 of 628 FirstFirst ... 11515253545556575859606162636465666768697071111161561 ... LastLast

Thread: Reality Steve Spoilers

Re: Reality Steve Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Noobslueth;4153789;
    HOLY MOLY either these are lies or this woman is a complete nut case. After reading some of that stuff I kind of wish Chantal would have given her that black eye. The stuff just kept getting worse!!
    Michelle most likely played whack-a-mole with her face out of boredom.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;4153795;
    What did I miss? What’s up with Michelle – besides the obvioius?
    I don't know if this is ok to post here. If not feel free to remove....

Apparently...
    Michelle had a relationship with Carlos Boozer while he was still married. People are saying that their affair was going on while the wife basically took up residence in the hospital to care for their very ill child. Michelle then I guess told Carlos that if he did not pay off her debt she would tell his wife about the affair. She did anyway sending the wife pictures of them together and Carlos still gave her the money. The wife now I guess has cancer. The children are all in therapy and the marriage has ended. Michelle being at the center of all of it. Well not the cancer part.

Then there was something about her getting preggo at 16 and having an abortion so she could go to Hollywood to be in a Back Street Boys video. This was then what made her want to pursue acting and such.

There is alot... don't know if its true or not though.

Oh yeah and Money is her ex husbands name that she still uses that she cheated on. It has been said he is a very good guy and people that know him wishes she would drop the name as not to be associated with her.

What a disgusting vile person she is……allegedly……
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;4153819;
    What a disgusting vile person she is……allegedly……
    Nice.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Please remember that this is not a forum for the discussion of contestants or events of previous seasons.
    Wherever she went, including here, it was against her better judgment. --Dorothy Parker

FORT Fogey

I tend to lean towards what RS has been telling us. However, I want to see more SCs for myself. I did watch the first episode unspoiled and thought that Emily was being set up to be the next 'ette. So I haven't really changed much on that thought. But I am not certain at this point. RS wrote something in a blog that gave me pause.
    But I am not sure I can quote what RS says here. Basically he said that he thought it was weird that he didn't have details on the dates in St. Martin's, yet he knew every other detail of the season.

It seems he has details up to a certain point and then nothing. Maybe he has more, but wasn't sure enough about the details to include them in the blog. At any rate, it made me wonder if he does indeed have all the correct information. Could TPTB be feeding RS up to a certain point?

While I am thinking about this. I have been wondering if it would benefit Fleiss to have RS 'go down in flames' this season by giving him misinformation. Nobody would believe RS next season, wouldn't that in essence decrease some of the publicity for the show? Of course, if they hold off until the end and then right before the finale set RS straight, I suppose RS could redeem himself (change the F1 pick at the last minute) and everyone would still listen to what he had to say next season.

Quote Originally Posted by onlyme;4154051;
    I tend to lean towards what RS has been telling us. However, I want to see more SCs for myself. I did watch the first episode unspoiled and thought that Emily was being set up to be the next 'ette. So I haven't really changed much on that thought. But I am not certain at this point. RS wrote something in a blog that gave me pause.
    But I am not sure I can quote what RS says here. Basically he said that he thought it was weird that he didn't have details on the dates in St. Martin's, yet he knew every other detail of the season.

It seems he has details up to a certain point and then nothing. Maybe he has more, but wasn't sure enough about the details to include them in the blog. At any rate, it made me wonder if he does indeed have all the correct information. Could TPTB be feeding RS up to a certain point?

While I am thinking about this. I have been wondering if it would benefit Fleiss to have RS 'go down in flames' this season by giving him misinformation. Nobody would believe RS next season, wouldn't that in essence decrease some of the publicity for the show? Of course, if they hold off until the end and then right before the finale set RS straight, I suppose RS could redeem himself (change the F1 pick at the last minute) and everyone would still listen to what he had to say next season.
    Absolutely this is what could be happening. Please correct me if I am wrong but I got the impression RS only knew the F1 was Chantal because a source told him that Brad spent Thanksgiving with her. I don't think it was someone in the know from the FRC.

Quote Originally Posted by Noobslueth;4154068;
    Absolutely this is what could be happening. Please correct me if I am wrong but I got the impression RS only knew the F1 was Chantal because a source told him that Brad spent Thanksgiving with her. I don't think it was someone in the know from the FRC.
    In a recent blog though RS said that he could confirm that Chantal and Brad are engaged, and that they got engaged at the FRC. So someone must have come through for him with details of the FRC for him to say that confidently.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;4154109;
    In a recent blog though RS said that he could confirm that Chantal and Brad are engaged, and that they got engaged at the FRC. So someone must have come through for him with details of the FRC for him to say that confidently.
    Yes you're right. I had forgotten about that.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;4154109;
    Sources came through to "confirm" that Ali was def single too.
    Team Fleiss!
    Cross-eyed Peaches