Thread: Reality Steve Spoilers

Re: Reality Steve Spoilers

Is it 8:00 yet?!?! Or should I say 10:00?

I am concerned that my joy of watching "the twirl" will be tainted by my anticipation of the "tension" on the AFRC?! Perhaps I should record and watch in reverse order, followed by a few cute Bremily videos!!

Just saw RS on GMT. What irks me (well one of the things that irk me) about him is that he calls the show dumb, but then plugs a viewing party for this dumb show with former castmates of said dumb show. Why follow the dumb show and have a site dedicated to such a dumb show if it's so *blank* dumb?
    Team Fleiss!
    Cross-eyed Peaches

Quote Originally Posted by ironcat View Post
    Just read RS's latest and although I suspect he may be exaggerating things slightly, it does have the ring of truth to it, mainly because he mentions that Emily is the one having second thoughts. I don't find it surprising that she may have gotten caught up in the Bachelor Bubble while filming, and in the past few months, back in Charlotte deprogramming, has started to wonder if Brad is really "the second love of her life". If the info is true, good for her for slowing this train down. Think of your daughter's welfare, Emily. Hopefully, this news, be it correct or incorrect, will also slow down the fantasizing about marrying this couple off next week.

My guess is also that BF is hearing Brad's side of the story only, and if Brad is still "smitten", even if the relationship has become tumultuous, Brad will still tell his inner circle "everything's fine, I'm in love". If any of Laurel's story is true, it shows that Brad may think breaking up and getting back together several times is no big deal and normal in a relationship, and still expects things to work out. Emily's side of it might be quite different, but clearly BF is not privvy to hearing it because I doubt he (or any of Brad's friends) has even met her.

I'm one of the people who found "Bremily" boring, but I'm surprised to realize that I actually feel sad if they are already having problems, and that this relationship may be over before it starts. But it's better for them (and Ricki) to find out now rather than in six months.

Well, Charlotte does have a pretty decent Ikea.

I agree. As much as we'd like to think we know these people & what they need or want, we don't. the only thing that one can hope is that it turns out the best for all involved, especially Ricki. About Bremily being boring, IMO it's better than the excitement a volatile relationship can produce......Jake...Vienna anyone? Hope everyone enjoys the final tonight.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

Quote Originally Posted by mprssdbyu View Post
    Has any couple NEVER experienced bumps in the road? But bumps in the road and broken up have vastly different meanings when applying it most of the time.
    It's the same thing, only different
    Inigo Montoya: Let me explain. No, there is too much. Let me sum up. Buttercup is marry Humperdink in little less then half an hour so all we have to do is get in, break up the wedding, steal the princess, make our escape, after I kill count Rugen.

Quote Originally Posted by MaggieMae View Post
    and it always will be.
    Go wherever you go...... WITH ALL YOUR HEART

I'm ready for the bach'ette Ash, now. My son is going to kill me if he lands on FORT these days seeing my new avatar

Quote Originally Posted by anders332 View Post
    but with one common denominator - is he really a changed man?? we'll never know - only he does.
    And you know what... how the public perceives him, in the end as long as he is happy... I think he could care less. I know I wouldn't. I am who I am deep down whether you see it or not and I always will be. You can't control what people think. If he was worried about it, there would not have been a second stint on TB. TPTB wanted there to be a different perception... but Brad. Nah, he could have cared less as long as he was being real and true to himself. KUDOS to him.
    Go wherever you go...... WITH ALL YOUR HEART

I'm ready for the bach'ette Ash, now. My son is going to kill me if he lands on FORT these days seeing my new avatar

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by reality-luv31 View Post
    Just saw RS on GMT. What irks me (well one of the things that irk me) about him is that he calls the show dumb, but then plugs a viewing party for this dumb show with former castmates of said dumb show. Why follow the dumb show and have a site dedicated to such a dumb show if it's so *blank* dumb?
    I can just hear through the noise at Bailey's..."Show me the money!"

Quote Originally Posted by anders332 View Post
    but with one common denominator - is he really a changed man?? we'll never know - only he does.
    Brad's twin brother Chad says in the "Brad Breaks Down" sneak peak, that Brad is not the same person he was three years ago. I guess if we can't believe BFC, we can't believe his brother either...

Why is it if there is something said in support of Brad by those that know and love him we do not believe, but when something is said to drag him through the mud by those that don't, we are all over it?

Brad himself broke down and sobbed when he saw his family. That was the truest, most heartfelt and raw emotional breakdown I have seen on this show. I did not see that Brad three years ago. His sincerity this time jumps out at me.

I am not a rose-colored glasses type of person. I am very skeptical, like you and a lot of others on this board. Something in my gut says that he has changed and this is very real.

Quote Originally Posted by MaggieMae View Post
    Sort of like "breaking up" vs. "being on a break"?

Sorry - that Friends reference has been in my head since I was reading here last night.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by ironcat View Post
    (edited to the following last paragraph...)

I'm one of the people who found "Bremily" boring, but I'm surprised to realize that I actually feel sad if they are already having problems, and that this relationship may be over before it starts. But it's better for them (and Ricki) to find out now rather than in six months.

ITA ... although at first I found them boring ... I could really see the love in Brad's face (not so much Emily) ... But I too will be sad for all parties if the relationship is already over.

Oh well, if true I hope that Brad and Em remember .... "it's better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all" (don't know author!)