Page 60 of 628 FirstFirst ... 10505152535455565758596061626364656667686970110160560 ... LastLast
Results 591 to 600 of 6278

Thread: Reality Steve Spoilers

  1. #591
    Team Choca. Brad who?! Alanna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    9,066

    Re: Reality Steve Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by JordieGirl;4153428;
    I'm trying to keep all this straight. Brad said he doesn't know RS so conversely, RS doesn't know Brad. Is RS making these statements based on what his contacts have told him or is he just speculating - like everyone else?
    Speculating/contacts. He didn't make it clear.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

  2. #592
    Team Channy MelFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    714

    Re: Reality Steve Spoilers

    Probably just speculating.....

  3. #593
    FORT Fogey Miss Scarlet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    3,510

    Re: Reality Steve Spoilers

    I just read this week's RS installment.
    I've always liked RS & his sarcastic sense of humor. I've never had any problem with him or his attitude. With that said, I'm getting really sick of his hatred & vendetta against Ali. Whatever she did to him, it couldn't have been nearly as spitefull as he is toward her personally. I wish he'd just let it go & move on. I'm sick of reading his bitterness.
    It seems that he spends a lot of time mentioning favorably a lot of the former contestants who suck up to him, & trashing those who don't. That's his issue, not mine. I'm getting a little sick of this too. Melissa is another of his favorite trashes, & from what I've seen she's never done anything against him, it's just that Jason/Molly have been royal suckups & RS must feel he owes it to them to trash Melissa. It's not right.

    I far preferred the "old" Steve. His snark was funny & equal opportunity to all. Now he seems afraid to offend his suckup friends or any other potentials.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

  4. #594
    FORT Fogey pbmax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    2,426

    Re: Reality Steve Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Scarlet;4153434;
    I just read this week's RS installment.
    I've always liked RS & his sarcastic sense of humor. I've never had any problem with him or his attitude. With that said, I'm getting really sick of his hatred & vendetta against Ali. Whatever she did to him, it couldn't have been nearly as spitefull as he is toward her personally. I wish he'd just let it go & move on. I'm sick of reading his bitterness.
    It seems that he spends a lot of time mentioning favorably a lot of the former contestants who suck up to him, & trashing those who don't. That's his issue, not mine. I'm getting a little sick of this too. Melissa is another of his favorite trashes, & from what I've seen she's never done anything against him, it's just that Jason/Molly have been royal suckups & RS must feel he owes it to them to trash Melissa. It's not right.

    I far preferred the "old" Steve. His snark was funny & equal opportunity to all. Now he seems afraid to offend his suckup friends or any other potentials.
    Is he still on Ali's case, that's just like a child. Brad might want to lend him his therapist.

  5. #595
    I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Where the Thunder Rolls
    Posts
    2,345

    Re: Reality Steve Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by chaslom4;4153289;
    sounds like the tabloids are going to have a field day coming up with Michelle

    You ain't kidding. One quick google search of Michelle Money & Michelle Young revealed some interesting stuff. If it is indeed the same girl on the show I cannot understand for the life of me why she went on this show. I know that any publicity is good publicity but not this kinda stuff.
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

    Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

  6. #596
    FORT sun
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Maine coast
    Posts
    274

    Re: Reality Steve Spoilers

    I did google : Michelle Money & Michelle Young OMG.

  7. #597
    To the Point
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    2,557

    Re: Reality Steve Spoilers

    Michelle Money....the name didn't ring any bells, but googling certainly fixed that. Wow!

  8. #598
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    279

    Re: Reality Steve Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by JunkieGirl;4153591;
    You ain't kidding. One quick google search of Michelle Money & Michelle Young revealed some interesting stuff. If it is indeed the same girl on the show I cannot understand for the life of me why she went on this show. I know that any publicity is good publicity but not this kinda stuff.
    After spending a little time looking, I think it's a different person. I sure hope so anyway. There's enough other gossip about Michelle out there in the blogosphere that isn't complimentary, though. Wowzers.

    I wish RS would just either put what he knows out there or stick to the snark.

  9. #599
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1,621

    Re: Reality Steve Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Scarlet;4153434;
    I just read this week's RS installment.
    I've always liked RS & his sarcastic sense of humor. I've never had any problem with him or his attitude. With that said, I'm getting really sick of his hatred & vendetta against Ali. Whatever she did to him, it couldn't have been nearly as spitefull as he is toward her personally. I wish he'd just let it go & move on. I'm sick of reading his bitterness.
    It seems that he spends a lot of time mentioning favorably a lot of the former contestants who suck up to him, & trashing those who don't. That's his issue, not mine. I'm getting a little sick of this too. Melissa is another of his favorite trashes, & from what I've seen she's never done anything against him, it's just that Jason/Molly have been royal suckups & RS must feel he owes it to them to trash Melissa. It's not right.

    I far preferred the "old" Steve. His snark was funny & equal opportunity to all. Now he seems afraid to offend his suckup friends or any other potentials.
    RS has always been a vile weasel. It just depends on if his snarking is about someone you do care for or not that makes him likeable to some or the other. He has not changed. He still is vile and still a weasel. He single-handedly thrashed and made Jason/Molly the most hated in the US because of what Melissa told him which was all lies. Of course when he found out, the tables turned on Melissa. He is still trying to make up to Jason and Molly for all the grief he caused them.

  10. #600
    Team Gremily! Noobslueth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,166

    Re: Reality Steve Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by moonpie;4153760;
    After spending a little time looking, I think it's a different person. I sure hope so anyway. There's enough other gossip about Michelle out there in the blogosphere that isn't complimentary, though. Wowzers.

    I wish RS would just either put what he knows out there or stick to the snark.
    HOLY MOLY either these are lies or this woman is a complete nut case. After reading some of that stuff I kind of wish Chantal would have given her that black eye. The stuff just kept getting worse!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.