Page 60 of 628 FirstFirst ... 10505152535455565758596061626364656667686970110160560 ... LastLast

Thread: Reality Steve Spoilers

Re: Reality Steve Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by JordieGirl;4153428;
    I'm trying to keep all this straight. Brad said he doesn't know RS so conversely, RS doesn't know Brad. Is RS making these statements based on what his contacts have told him or is he just speculating - like everyone else?
    Speculating/contacts. He didn't make it clear.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Probably just speculating.....

I just read this week's RS installment.
    I've always liked RS & his sarcastic sense of humor. I've never had any problem with him or his attitude. With that said, I'm getting really sick of his hatred & vendetta against Ali. Whatever she did to him, it couldn't have been nearly as spitefull as he is toward her personally. I wish he'd just let it go & move on. I'm sick of reading his bitterness.
    It seems that he spends a lot of time mentioning favorably a lot of the former contestants who suck up to him, & trashing those who don't. That's his issue, not mine. I'm getting a little sick of this too. Melissa is another of his favorite trashes, & from what I've seen she's never done anything against him, it's just that Jason/Molly have been royal suckups & RS must feel he owes it to them to trash Melissa. It's not right.

I far preferred the "old" Steve. His snark was funny & equal opportunity to all. Now he seems afraid to offend his suckup friends or any other potentials.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Scarlet;4153434;
    I've always liked RS & his sarcastic sense of humor. I've never had any problem with him or his attitude. With that said, I'm getting really sick of his hatred & vendetta against Ali. Whatever she did to him, it couldn't have been nearly as spitefull as he is toward her personally. I wish he'd just let it go & move on. I'm sick of reading his bitterness.
    It seems that he spends a lot of time mentioning favorably a lot of the former contestants who suck up to him, & trashing those who don't. That's his issue, not mine. I'm getting a little sick of this too. Melissa is another of his favorite trashes, & from what I've seen she's never done anything against him, it's just that Jason/Molly have been royal suckups & RS must feel he owes it to them to trash Melissa. It's not right.

I far preferred the "old" Steve. His snark was funny & equal opportunity to all. Now he seems afraid to offend his suckup friends or any other potentials.
    Is he still on Ali's case, that's just like a child. Brad might want to lend him his therapist.

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by chaslom4;4153289;
    sounds like the tabloids are going to have a field day coming up with Michelle

You ain't kidding. One quick google search of Michelle Money & Michelle Young revealed some interesting stuff. If it is indeed the same girl on the show I cannot understand for the life of me why she went on this show. I know that any publicity is good publicity but not this kinda stuff.
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

FORT sun

I did google : Michelle Money & Michelle Young OMG.

To the Point

Michelle Money....the name didn't ring any bells, but googling certainly fixed that. Wow!

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by JunkieGirl;4153591;
    You ain't kidding. One quick google search of Michelle Money & Michelle Young revealed some interesting stuff. If it is indeed the same girl on the show I cannot understand for the life of me why she went on this show. I know that any publicity is good publicity but not this kinda stuff.
    After spending a little time looking, I think it's a different person. I sure hope so anyway. There's enough other gossip about Michelle out there in the blogosphere that isn't complimentary, though. Wowzers.

I wish RS would just either put what he knows out there or stick to the snark.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Scarlet;4153434;

RS has always been a vile weasel. It just depends on if his snarking is about someone you do care for or not that makes him likeable to some or the other. He has not changed. He still is vile and still a weasel. He single-handedly thrashed and made Jason/Molly the most hated in the US because of what Melissa told him which was all lies. Of course when he found out, the tables turned on Melissa. He is still trying to make up to Jason and Molly for all the grief he caused them.

Quote Originally Posted by moonpie;4153760;
    After spending a little time looking, I think it's a different person. I sure hope so anyway. There's enough other gossip about Michelle out there in the blogosphere that isn't complimentary, though. Wowzers.

I wish RS would just either put what he knows out there or stick to the snark.
    HOLY MOLY either these are lies or this woman is a complete nut case. After reading some of that stuff I kind of wish Chantal would have given her that black eye. The stuff just kept getting worse!!