Page 6 of 628 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151656106506 ... LastLast

Thread: Reality Steve Spoilers

Re: Reality Steve Spoilers

I hope RS has it "ALL" meaning he has the correct ending this time- engaged and to who or dating and who or chose no one. No one (majority at least) really cares what and where the dates are- every season it's exotic, making videos, private concerts, whatever. The FR is what people care about- that's 'ruining' the season and I hope when he wrote his cocky reply, he took that into account. Getting Ali and Roberto wrong isn't getting 99.9% of the season right like he claims on Twitter, it's getting 99.9% of the season wrong.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

FORT Fan

Hey, y'all! Just realize that it ain't over 'til it's over! Which means that the guy in charge can still change anything if he chooses... and I'm not talking 'bout Brad. If the director thinks the world is in cahoots with the suspected ending, he CAN and probably will make a change - either in editing or reshooting segments. Don't get too comfortable or blame the Steve predictions. Even facts can get changed if you are the one writing the history books.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4118260;
    I hope RS has it "ALL" meaning he has the correct ending this time- engaged and to who or dating and who or chose no one. No one (majority at least) really cares what and where the dates are- every season it's exotic, making videos, private concerts, whatever. The FR is what people care about- that's 'ruining' the season and I hope when he wrote his cocky reply, he took that into account. Getting Ali and Roberto wrong isn't getting 99.9% of the season right like he claims on Twitter, it's getting 99.9% of the season wrong.
    I agree. The ending is what is most important and what counts. The details in between are just fluff.

That is like reading the last page of the book and thinking you know the whole story. Thanks - I want the entire book this time.
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

I am working on a sleuth guide which I will find a way to get online, but what I want to say is that because "spoilers" can be wrong it is a good idea to back sleuth. I only believed Reality Steve for about a week last year, then when I saw the next episode, my gut feeling about the edit came back and I knew it was Roberto because they were not giving us the no choice edit pattern, but one of the three established ones and Roberto was the clear F1 in that pattern. It was also what made me believe in Ryan despite the "spoilers" of Trista/Charlie. RS is usually right about who is involved in the final two and that helps us focus on the edit, screen caps etc, to tune out the matter of time contestants and focus on the ones who key into the final edit. Back sleuthing led half of us to dig further, which caused the state farm people to come forward with the Roberto sleuthing information. Remember it is those same tricks that we have fun with (sunsets, moles, nailbeds, etc) that are infallible whether there is a RS spoiler or not. Just my thoughts while reading these posts.
    "We were just going to do whatever it took to win."--Texas Longhorn Quarterback Colt McCoy

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4118260;
    Exactly!!!!!!! Not to mention his false spoiler that Ali chose no one caused umpteen people to turn into rabid Ali haters. It was horrible, unfair and unnecessary. Really upset me.

That wasn’t RS’s fault – if people choose to hate someone because they don’t do what they think they should do then that’s on them – nobody else. They also hated her because she didn't pick Chris.

Brad got a very bad rap for not picking anyone and frankly I think he did everyone a favour – imagine if he had chosen Deanna, she was a nightmare…..
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by bevorules;4118339;
    I am working on a sleuth guide which I will find a way to get online, but what I want to say is that because "spoilers" can be wrong it is a good idea to back sleuth. I only believed Reality Steve for about a week last year, then when I saw the next episode, my gut feeling about the edit came back and I knew it was Roberto because they were not giving us the no choice edit pattern, but one of the three established ones and Roberto was the clear F1 in that pattern. It was also what made me believe in Ryan despite the "spoilers" of Trista/Charlie. RS is usually right about who is involved in the final two and that helps us focus on the edit, screen caps etc, to tune out the matter of time contestants and focus on the ones who key into the final edit. Back sleuthing led half of us to dig further, which caused the state farm people to come forward with the Roberto sleuthing information. Remember it is those same tricks that we have fun with (sunsets, moles, nailbeds, etc) that are infallible whether there is a RS spoiler or not. Just my thoughts while reading these posts.
    It WAS true that Reality Steve had always been correct, but I was saying I was keeping "an open mind" slightly before the Roberto move because even though the ABC mods tried very hard to remove it quickly, one of their posters who was a colleague of Ali's Dad had posted that her father said that Ali and her chosen were going to visit them in the office after it was all over. The poster was from Alabama, and I remembered that Ali's Dad lived in Alabama! That made me go HMMMM~~ (Blondie brought that tidbit to me.)

Also, several of us were on when "Melinda" who spoke in very broken English came on and mysteriously began giving us hints of Roberto and Ali. By careful questioning, we got the explanation that "Melinda" felt like there would be a definite wedding, and "we would see."

Finally, one of our regular posters got hold of a piece of inside info that she came to me with. I am not a techy geru and needed a lot of help with it, but I encouraged her to run with it. What the inside info did was to place a picture of Roberto ( that made its way on the internet) in a Bachelor situation where he could not have been unless he was F1.

All of this literally screamed, "Keep an open mind!" to me. "She has picked someone, and since even RS agrees with our initial source that it isn't Chris, it has to be Roberto."

The producers messed around some with some of the edit clues, but for the most part they had been pointing to Roberto, and the sleuthers then dove in and began to prove at the end the Roberto win.
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

- John McMillan

FORT Fan

Since RS didn't tell us yesterday, looks like we should be expecting the bomb to drop today before 7pm. The countdown begins...

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;4118543;
    That wasn’t RS’s fault – if people choose to hate someone because they don’t do what they think they should do then that’s on them – nobody else. They also hated her because she didn't pick Chris.

Brad got a very bad rap for not picking anyone and frankly I think he did everyone a favour – imagine if he had chosen Deanna, she was a nightmare…..
    That's basically how I see it too. Although I don't think many people truly hated Ali. Some did, but I don't think it was that many people who hated her. Plenty were upset with her for some of her actions (ex. acting like she plum didn't care on some dates) though, and some were very upset/angry about Chris.

I don't really care what happens with Brad's season. I'll just enjoy it as if he's a newbie lead. I didn't see his first one, so I have no attachment to the guy. As someone who didn't see any of it happen, I never understood why people were so up in arms that he chose no one and why he was such a villain in the media. My attitude was, if he didn't like them, he didn't like them. I felt the same about Ali when I truly believed she chose no one.

Excited for Steve to spill the beans. Makes it much more enjoyable to me and easier to not get caught up in rooting for a favorite.