Page 58 of 628 FirstFirst ... 8484950515253545556575859606162636465666768108158558 ... LastLast

Thread: Reality Steve Spoilers

FORT Fogey

Re: Reality Steve Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;4149764;
    We suspected Melinda Havea (?) was an employee of one of the resorts, but in actuality, we had no idea who she ( maybe even he) was. (Some people thought he might even have been the guy driving the motor boat on the way over to the FRC).
    oh really? I remember rumors about an employee of the resort. I remember sho said something she/he had sources and retract afterwards?

Most of the time those are the best sources: the employees who witness the last rose ceremony. Here this is going to be a tiny bit more difficult since it was in south africa. We sure can hope

Chantal and Brad are engaged? That was Steve's "big news" the other day? Predictable.

FORT Fan

Reality Steve's latest recap is up; it's actually pretty funny and he's in full-on snark mode. There's less "All About Steve" to wade through this time, which is refreshing.

He also says that tabloid rumors about Michelle are starting to surface and hints that there are things about Emily that people don't know, but he doesn't want to be strung up for putting them out there. Hmmmmn.

Quote Originally Posted by moonpie;4152655;
    Reality Steve's latest recap is up; it's actually pretty funny and he's in full-on snark mode. There's less "All About Steve" to wade through this time, which is refreshing.

He also says that tabloid rumors about Michelle are starting to surface and hints that there are things about Emily that people don't know, but he doesn't want to be strung up for putting them out there. Hmmmmn.

Then why even mention it?

Quote Originally Posted by Bet2Win;4152671;
    So people can dig them up and spread them even more , and it won't be his fault
    TEAM CHANTAL //BOCA FOR BACHELOR

FORT Fogey

His claim to fame is being the first to know everything. When the tabloids come out with the story, he can point back and say "there, that's what I knew so long ago".
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

Quote Originally Posted by ef13579;4152681;
    So people can dig them up and spread them even more , and it won't be his fault
    Pretty much! And so he can say, "I knew that weeks ago, but I'm too good of a person to spread it around." Pfftt!

RS brought this up about Emily when he was talking about the Mother Teresa comment and the edit she was getting. Honestly, I didn't think he was that hard on her. He actually said that he thought she was probably a very nice, sweet person, but no one is that perfect. He made the comment that there was stuff out there on Emily to and that people just needed to "tap the brakes" a little with Emily, let it play out and just be cautious of the edit. I honestly can't say that I disagree with him on this one. JMO
    Last edited by chaslom4; 01-18-2011 at 05:29 PM.
    “Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened.”-- Dr. Seuss

RS is on the radio right now talking Bach. Nothing too interesting.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

FORT Fogey

The sweet dear, the weasel does not like to gossip you know!