Thread: Reality Steve Spoilers

Re: Reality Steve Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes View Post
    If I had to guess I would think right after the Laurel scandal came out. Around this time is when Emily stopped doing her vblogs. I'm guessing she didn't know anything about these texts and found out through the tabloids and became upset. I agree, he did seem very happy at the WTA. But I am confused since RS is saying things were tense at the ATFR taping.
    That's true. Was the People shoot shot before or after the ATFR show?
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

FORT Regular

If I had to guess I would think right after the Laurel scandal came out. Around this time is when Emily stopped doing her vblogs. I'm guessing she didn't know anything about these texts and found out through the tabloids and became upset. I agree, he did seem very happy at the WTA. But I am confused since RS is saying things were tense at the ATFR taping.
    RS definitely does not strike me as a romantic type. I don't think he reports on The Bachelor because he's hoping for a love story; rather, he does so to basically poke fun at the people on the show, to dig up dirt that he can be the first to dish out. He didn't attend the ATFR taping and he's already admitted get bad intel from his sources. How much stock can you really put into what he reports?

Quote Originally Posted by VAgirl79 View Post
    How did he act in his first season when he did media? I know I've read he said he couldn't wait to shout from the rooftops, etc., but did he seem happy? Could be he is just good at putting on a front. It's hard for me to say, as I did not endure Take 1 of this guy.
    He did seem happy the first time around during his media interviews.

San, the shoot was done the day after the taping.

Thanks! Well the cover might look rather odd if they are still tense about everything.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Thanks. He could have been happy alone/with Laurel, but in the context of the show, that sounds like he was faking a happy outcome.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee View Post
    Thanks! Well the cover might look rather odd if they are still tense about everything.
    I don't think they'll have to worry about being the cover, except for perhaps a small sidebar. The disaster in Japan will be the lead cover story, IMO, since last week's mag came out before it happened.

FORT Fogey

I don't know why this is such a surprise.

The couple not being on the media conference or Jimmy Kimmel or the morning show the next day were giveaways. Since when does Chris Harrison do a post ATFR teleconference instead of the couple, or any post -show teleconference?

The show has always previewed that Brad is in love with one woman and the question will be as to whether it's reciprocated.

Who really thought Emily would pick up her life and child and move to Austin after dating Brad for such a short time? He's in love with her, no question, but she's not ready to commit back. I don't think her reticence or backtracking, whichever it is, has anything to do with Laurel (as RS implies) or even little Ricki. I think Emily is not ready to make such a drastic change in her life -- uprooting herself and Ricki to Austin, leaving her friends and community, and separating from the Hendricks family, who because of little Ricky if nothing else, are a big part of her life. She tried once before when she moved to Nashville, and ended up back in Charlotte.

Relationships rarely work when the feelings of each person aren’t balanced. When one person is more in love than the other, problems arise. The more Brad tries to convince Emily, I think the more apparent it will be to her that she doesn't love him the same way he loves her.

Baby Face C has been great with information, and I’m very glad he posted here this season. I don't doubt he's told us all he could without jeopardizing Brad. But he's Brad's friend, and he’s at FORT because of Brad. I doubt he'll be posting on Ashley's season or the next Bachelor's season. He's here to do PR for Brad. Unlike RS, he has no need for future credibility. Brad is unlikely to get a third run on the Bachelor.

I don't doubt Brad and Emily are together now, albeit on shaky ground-- too shaky to do media tours. So while BabyFace C didn't tell us anything that wasn’t true, he didn't tell the whole story. He didn’t tell us that the relationship had broken up and was on eggshells right now. I don't blame him for that. But, his closeness to Brad is a reason not to keep using what he says as gospel in refuting what Reality Steve says. RS operates on leaks, some of which may be true but others seem to emanate from a deliberate misinformation campaign to discredit him. Babyface C operates on facts, of which he has personal knowledge, but he selectively chooses which to reveal and when, and his goal is not so much to educate us, as to provide support for Brad here on the FORT and have us view Brad in a good light.

If anyone got the shaft this season, it's not us, the viewers, it's not Chantal and it's not Emily. It’s Brad. He fell in love, and it seems his love is either backing out or having second thoughts . He put everything he had into finding love, only to be at risk of being the one left standing alone at the proverbial altar.

In the end, I think all of the top three come out of the show leaving a positive impression. Each was true to what they thought they wanted, and each maintained their dignity, and how can you blame someone for thinking they were in love while on a TV show and then, after returning to the reality known as real life, had second thoughts and got cold feet. Showing us this side of them will be one of the more honest portrayals the show has done.

Quote Originally Posted by framikmin View Post
    I think the one person that comes out smelling like a rose in all of this during this season is Chantal -WHAT A CLASS ACT.

First she had to endure from the get go she's the F1 for 3 months knowing if all is true she wasn't.

She was bashed unashamedly by many, many people. She's emotional, she's dramatic, she's fat, she's not classy and on and on

She never played games but was just herself clearly from her PI and sharing her feelings. She fell for Brad in the Bachelor bubble and ultimately TOOK the risk to fall in love. She wasn't playing games or leading anyone on.

After all that, I'm not sure I wouldn't have hid under the covers eating Haagan Daz for 3 months, she did her vlogs, she twittered, she sent a picture of her smiling and letting everyone know she's ok.

And most importantly she TURNED DOWN THE BACHELORETTE!! How many woman would have done that? To me that's a CLASS ACT!!!

Maybe people shouldn't judge a book by it's cover but in this case Chantal was definetly judged more harshly that others.

Chantal I don't know you but I like you!!! Be happy that you're not in this mess.
    She came out of this with a new man and happier than ever. Good things really do happen to good people.

Quote Originally Posted by ZG_Champion View Post
    I don't know why this is such a surprise.

The couple not being on the media conference or Jimmy Kimmel or the morning show the next day were giveaways. Since when does Chris Harrison do a post ATFR teleconference instead of the couple, or any post -show teleconference?

The show has always previewed that Brad is in love with one woman and the question will be as to whether it's reciprocated.

Who really thought Emily would pick up her life and child and move to Austin after dating Brad for such a short time? He's in love with her, no question, but she's not ready to commit back. I don't think her reticence or backtracking, whichever it is, has anything to do with Laurel (as RS implies) or even little Ricki. I think Emily is not ready to make such a drastic change in her life -- uprooting herself and Ricki to Austin, leaving her friends and community, and separating from the Hendricks family, who because of little Ricky if nothing else, are a big part of her life. She tried once before when she moved to Nashville, and ended up back in Charlotte.

Relationships rarely work when the feelings of each person arenít balanced. When one person is more in love than the other, problems arise. The more Brad tries to convince Emily, I think the more apparent it will be to her that she doesn't love him the same way he loves her.

Baby Face C has been great with information, and Iím very glad he posted here this season. I don't doubt he's told us all he could without jeopardizing Brad. But he's Brad's friend, and heís at FORT because of Brad. I doubt he'll be posting on Ashley's season or the next Bachelor's season. He's here to do PR for Brad. Unlike RS, he has no need for future credibility. Brad is unlikely to get a third run on the Bachelor.

I don't doubt Brad and Emily are together now, albeit on shaky ground-- too shaky to do media tours. So while BabyFace C didn't tell us anything that wasnít true, he didn't tell the whole story. He didnít tell us that the relationship had broken up and was on eggshells right now. I don't blame him for that. But, his closeness to Brad is a reason not to keep using what he says as gospel in refuting what Reality Steve says. RS operates on leaks, some of which may be true but others seem to emanate from a deliberate misinformation campaign to discredit him. Babyface C operates on facts, of which he has personal knowledge, but he selectively chooses which to reveal and when, and his goal is not so much to educate us, as to provide support for Brad here on the FORT and have us view Brad in a good light.

If anyone got the shaft this season, it's not us, the viewers, it's not Chantal and it's not Emily. Itís Brad. He fell in love, and it seems his love is either backing out or having second thoughts . He put everything he had into finding love, only to be at risk of being the one left standing alone at the proverbial altar.

In the end, I think all of the top three come out of the show leaving a positive impression. Each was true to what they thought they wanted, and each maintained their dignity, and how can you blame someone for thinking they were in love while on a TV show and then, after returning to the reality known as real life, had second thoughts and got cold feet. Showing us this side of them will be one of the more honest portrayals the show has done.
    That I completely agree. I remembered vividly that some posters here questioned why there will be no media rounds after the finale and it's quite odd not to do so when they're supposed to be happy couple and BFC replied that their unavailability doesn't mean that there's trouble in paradise. If not for RS divulgence that Brad and his F1 has broken up once in those months they were hiding from the public, he wouldn't have acknowledged that it's not been the easiest for the couple. Among the two, it will be Brad who will take the most flak should the relationship turns sour as most viewers will commiserate more on the single mom with sob back story.

FORT Fogey

If they don't make it, they will be in good company. There have only been three love matches in all these seasons. Not a big deal to me. Onward to the Bachelorette and another couple who will probably meet the same fate! We will get another marriage in time. It is more fun to watch knowing the odds are against it and look for signs that perhaps this may be number four.

After this is all over I expect to hear the marriage announcement for Ali and Roberto. I thought they would announce it tonight but it would steal the thunder from the current situation. But I bet it is coming soon!

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee View Post
    Ya'll are right. I just reread RS' post and he says in the last three months they've broken up and then got back together. I think the fact that Brad says he is in love and happy, (babyfacec too) means that it was a while back and not recently. I mean RS says they are still engaged. Really they could have just decided to date instead of stay engaged.
    First time I posted this season. I was disappointed to see he picked Emily because I really think they are not a good fit. Nothing surprises me about hearing they have broken up and gotten back together.

I am disappointed in the rumors that Ashley is the new Bachelorette.