Thread: Reality Steve Spoilers

Re: Reality Steve Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by VAgirl79 View Post
    Agreed x1000 to the bolded. I'm sorry, but no matter what any source says, in my mind canceling media is a red flag. In light of RS's news, it makes sense. The execs of this show play odds. Do they honestly care about protecting the final couple from media in the hopes that down the road they will marry? IMO, no. The odds are too stacked on the side of a breakup, which means they wouldn't get as much out of the pairing unless they foolishly go the Jake-Vienna trainwreck route. So, instead milk them for what they're worth in terms of PR now. Unless, of course, there is nothing positive to promote. That = limited media and canceled appearances. I am curious as to when the cancellation(s) were announced in reference to the filming of the ATFR. Anyone know?

We'll have to see what the reason for the temporary break up was (assuming they tell the truth and RS is correct...), but if it's doubt on Emily's end... Who the heck could blame her? You've got this bizarre Laurel stuff, the atrocious behavior he showed to Ashley on their FD and her departure, and just his general whiny, fraidy cat TV self. If he is anything like any of these portrayals in real life, she would be wise to run the other direction.

I am still not convinced she was that interested in the first place (I personally feel she wanted to be the B'ette), but, again, can one blame her? He has been one of the worst Bachelors I have ever seen. Not really behavior wise, but emotionally and in the wimp factor and the 1950s mentality I perceive coming from him.

At the end of the day, everyone on the show, if they have ever heard of the internet, knows going in what they could be in for. Brad knew it from his past season, Emily knew it from her past tabloid appearances, and I'm sure Chantal knew it too, I'm sure. At the end of the day, I do feel empathy for those who end up hurt. I don't wish anyone misery or broken relationships. But the people I feel the worst for in this situation are Emily's daughter and Michelle's daughter. Unlike the adults, they had no say-so in being attached to this grand debacle.
    Remember last season when I followed you around FORT and kept thanking you for being logical and keeping me in line?? Well, you've been slacking, sister!

So happy to see you back in full force. So happy with this post. So well said.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by Tessio55 View Post
    Ha! "The aborable Ashley" I can't wait to see the other adjectives she will be called when the FORT favorite is not the F1.
    As for writing the season off, the cover of US Weekly says otherwise.
    I know! I said a few posts back that a poor guy who gets casted on Ashley's season has no idea yet how much people will hate him! (the F1 usually)

I am so glad they casted Brad again! I don't see how he is the evil, bad person some people are making him out to be. No one is perfect. Sure he's made some bad choices and said some things he shouldn't have... Who hasn't?
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Oh I'm not saying she's the winner. Pull my left leg and it plays jingle bell.
    I'm too tired to ask almost but that's a new one on me! I haven't heard it before. 24 hours this board swings from left to right... and back again. What will it be tomorrow night? Wanna guess? I'm going to say good night to all... what an evening of keeping it real in every sense of the word no matter who was posting what

And Jason if you are still out there! When you get to meet his F1, smile really big! It's almost over. Just make sure you come back and keep us company and keep us up to date and of course let us all hear all the things you've been dying to say! Another night of fun it will be.
    Go wherever you go...... WITH ALL YOUR HEART

I'm ready for the bach'ette Ash, now. My son is going to kill me if he lands on FORT these days seeing my new avatar

FORT Newbie

Thank you Samantharose. I have admired the chat and sleuthing at FORT for a few years but have not posted before this season.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee View Post
    I know! I said a few posts back that a poor guy who gets casted on Ashley's season has no idea yet how much people will hate him! (the F1 usually)

I am so glad they casted Brad again! I don't see how he is the evil, bad person some people are making him out to be. No one is perfect. Sure he's made some bad choices and said some things he shouldn't have... Who hasn't?

Brad's not evil... just dumb.

FORT Regular

Just got done reading RS's blog.. All I have to say is that I am keeping an open-mind. I do have faith that Brad and Emily will make it. So they broke-up once during the 3 1/2- 4 months since the show. And from what RS's blog says that this is something they do admit to on the ATFR. Which I do not think has happened before in Bachelor/Bachelorette history. I think that what shows they are serious in trying to make this work is that they have gotten back together and working through their issues. Every relationship has ups & downs. Nothing is perfect. People break-up and get back together all the time. It's getting through those ups & downs together and talking things through that will help make Brad and Emily a stronger couple. For me, in the interviews and pictures that I have seen of Brad he does sound and look like a gentleman very much in love. I think that both Emily and Brad know that this is what they want and are willing to work at it, and they want to do this without being hounded by the press and doing media. I think that it's a good idea that they only did the People shoot and nothing else. JMO though.

Quote Originally Posted by chicagoowl View Post
    Brad's not evil... just dumb.
    Haven't we all been dumb at some point or another in our lives?

Lol, don't answer that!
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee View Post

I am so glad they casted Brad again! I don't see how he is the evil, bad person some people are making him out to be. No one is perfect.
    Agreed! I don't see how he treated Ash H poorly on their date, esp with her admitting how she was evading the conversation. I love Brad, I did the first time. I love Brad with Emily- I just hope Emily loves herself with Brad. I'm waiting to see how this all turns out. When the Laurel stuff came out, we were told we might never want to watch the Bachelor again... look how that turned out. I don't know about Emily, but Brad seems too invested to just let this one get away without a good fight.
    Team Fleiss!
    Cross-eyed Peaches

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by aXiSEEu12 View Post

I agree!
    Why thank you.. I just call it like I see it.. Well after I get caught up on everything that's going on.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by reality-luv31 View Post
    Agreed! I don't see how he treated Ash H poorly on their date, esp with her admitting how she was evading the conversation. I love Brad, I did the first time. I love Brad with Emily- I just hope Emily loves herself with Brad. I'm waiting to see how this all turns out. When the Laurel stuff came out, we were told we might never want to watch the Bachelor again... look how that turned out. I don't know about Emily, but Brad seems too invested to just let this one get away without a good fight.
    I agree with you also. To me, Brad isn't going to let Emily get away that easy. He's gonna fight for her and for Ricki.