Thread: Reality Steve Spoilers

the butterfly season etherealfire's Avatar

Re: Reality Steve Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Sure she is.
    hahaha - this may be the first time you and I have ever agreed on anything

I'll give you this; you appear to have a great track record picking F1 - I absolutely don't. But I know the contestants I've liked and they are all winners to me
    "If you're going to walk on thin ice, you might as well dance." ~ anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by chicagoowl View Post
    Yup.... They used Brad when they were desperate to find a bachelor candidate that would replace CL; Brad made a nice little salary; they exploited the dead fiance story... and Emily and Rikki got to fly kites with Mr. Brad.
    I'm so glad they were desperate then, because I darn sure didn't want to see CL.

FORT Fogey

I have to go back tomorrow and read all the posts here, but have you discussed if that's the reason Emily didn't do a VBlog after her HTD? Were they broken up at that point? I wonder when they broke up and went back. thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Gina28 View Post
    I have to go back tomorrow and read all the posts here, but have you discussed if that's the reason Emily didn't do a VBlog after her HTD? Were they broken up at that point? I wonder when they broke up and went back. thanks.
    IMO that's the reason and also the reason she stopped doing all vblogs post the LV date.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by etherealfire View Post
    hahaha - this may be the first time you and I have ever agreed on anything

I'll give you this; you appear to have a great track record picking F1 - I absolutely don't. But I know the contestants I've liked and they are all winners to me
    Oh I'm not saying she's the winner. Pull my left leg and it plays jingle bell.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx View Post
    Ooops, did the post-it notes fall off and he's been chasing the wrong one?
    Bad twin, Brad. Bad twin.
    Who knows or cares at this point? I'm sure we're going to be back to Roo in a jiffy. How long did it take post Bach 11? 3 days?
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

FORT Newbie

What is LV date?

Quote Originally Posted by Samantharose View Post
    I think Fleiss is washing his hands of the entire situation and moving forward with the Bachelorette. Next to Brad, bfc is the only one out doing damage control or the hard sell of this couple.
    Agreed x1000 to the bolded. I'm sorry, but no matter what any source says, in my mind canceling media is a red flag. In light of RS's news, it makes sense. The execs of this show play odds. Do they honestly care about protecting the final couple from media in the hopes that down the road they will marry? IMO, no. The odds are too stacked on the side of a breakup, which means they wouldn't get as much out of the pairing unless they foolishly go the Jake-Vienna trainwreck route. So, instead milk them for what they're worth in terms of PR now. Unless, of course, there is nothing positive to promote. That = limited media and canceled appearances. I am curious as to when the cancellation(s) were announced in reference to the filming of the ATFR. Anyone know?

We'll have to see what the reason for the temporary break up was (assuming they tell the truth and RS is correct...), but if it's doubt on Emily's end... Who the heck could blame her? You've got this bizarre Laurel stuff, the atrocious behavior he showed to Ashley on their FD and her departure, and just his general whiny, fraidy cat TV self. If he is anything like any of these portrayals in real life, she would be wise to run the other direction.

I am still not convinced she was that interested in the first place (I personally feel she wanted to be the B'ette), but, again, can one blame her? He has been one of the worst Bachelors I have ever seen. Not really behavior wise, but emotionally and in the wimp factor and the 1950s mentality I perceive coming from him.

At the end of the day, everyone on the show, if they have ever heard of the internet, knows going in what they could be in for. Brad knew it from his past season, Emily knew it from her past tabloid appearances, and I'm sure Chantal knew it too. At the end of the day, I do feel empathy for those who end up hurt. I don't wish anyone misery or broken relationships. But the people I feel the worst for in this situation are Emily's daughter and Michelle's daughter. Unlike the adults, they had no say-so in being attached to this grand debacle.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Lookinaround View Post
    What is LV date?
    Las Vegas

Quote Originally Posted by Gina28 View Post
    I would not be surprised if the break-up happened during the Roo outing. That's a hard pill to swallow for anyone.
    Team Fleiss!
    Cross-eyed Peaches