Thread: Reality Steve Spoilers

Re: Reality Steve Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Tessio55 View Post
    I don't see how when they were in the press release a week before.
    But she said that prior to the press release IIRC.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

FORT Newbie

My take on this: "The show ain't over until the fat lady sings." Sometimes she will sing three or six months later after show, as often in the case of TB. RS is no fat lady to me at all.

Quote Originally Posted by etherealfire View Post
    Well, I can't speak for anybody else but for me - yes, she's a winner, before, during, after - win, win, win
    She definitely comes out smeliing like a... lilac. (sorry, couldn't bring myself to say it)

FORT Fan

You know what would be even better for promoting the show than having them just doing meaningless interviews? If they actually spent time together away from the media, work on the relationship, and get married!

That would be even better for TPTB because it the first Bachelor marriage...that will go miles where GMA and E! could not -- just ask Alex and Amanda, Aaron and Helene, Andrew and Jen, Jesse and Jessica, Jen and Lorenzo, Matt and Shayne, Jake and Vienna, Jillian and Ed, Meredith and Ian, DeAnna and Jessie.

If Brad and Emily make it that's worth a heck of a lot more to the franchise so it would behoove them to be supportive of the couple. JMO.
    I think Fleiss is washing his hands of the entire situation and moving forward with the Bachelorette. Next to Brad, bfc is the only one out doing damage control or the hard sell of this couple.

Quote Originally Posted by Samantharose View Post
    I think Fleiss is washing his hands of the entire situation and moving forward with the Bachelorette. Next to Brad, bfc is the only one out doing damage control or the hard sell of this couple.
    Why would TPTB care? They just got a wedding last year, have another one coming up, and the adorable Ashley in line to take the reigns. Definitely seems like they're writing this season off.
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

FORT Fogey

Yep. Brad was a last-minute replacement that brought in decent numbers of viewers -- not record setting, but decent -- so why not cut your losses and just move on?
    This isnít the Sound of freaking Music weíre watching.......sdl

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx View Post
    Yep. Brad was a last-minute replacement that brought in decent numbers of viewers -- not record setting, but decent -- so why not cut your losses and just move on?
    ITA. They're thankful he didn't totally torpedo the franchise and are just happy to move on with their show. Poor Emily is left to pick up the pieces.
    ~ Sex and the City

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna View Post
    Why would TPTB care? They just got a wedding last year, have another one coming up, and the adorable Ashley in line to take the reigns. Definitely seems like they're writing this season off.
    Yup.... They used Brad when they were desperate to find a bachelor candidate that would replace CL; Brad made a nice little salary; they exploited the dead fiance story... and Emily and Rikki got to fly kites with Mr. Brad.

FORT Regular

The finale has not even aired yet...how can they do damage control on the couple when they don't technically exist yet?! That aside, I believe Chris has a conference call on Tuesday and we may have People magazine cover (if not feature). How about we reserve judgement until then?!

The finale has not even aired yet...how can they do damage control on the couple when they don't technically exist yet?! That aside, I believe Chris has a conference call on Tuesday and we may have People magazine cover (if not feature). How about we reserve judgement until then?!
    Where the hell's the fun in THAT?!