Page 57 of 628 FirstFirst ... 7474849505152535455565758596061626364656667107157557 ... LastLast

Thread: Reality Steve Spoilers

Re: Reality Steve Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by IrishGal;4148457;
    I'm disappointed in RS. One thing that struck me about his post today was his response to the question about why they aren't showing the contestants ages. The old RS would have shouted cuz Brad's old enough to be their Father! And made all kinds of nasty remarks about it. The new RS quotes CH that they changed the graphics and can't fit the girl's ages in. Really, RS? ABC can't control it's own graphics? Uh, I doubt it. They just don't want to make it obvious that this middle-aged man is macking on girls young enough to be his daughters. I personally don't care but I am shocked RS doesn't given how he usually uses anything he can to put down the lead. Makes me think he has gone over to the dark side.

I suspect RS is now an MF minion. JMHO and sorry if I offend anyone.
    This is one reason I'm surprised at the acceptance and fawning over the "new" and "sensitive" Brad who's "ready to fall in love and settle down"...

PUHLEEEEEZE...

I'm disappointed in RS. One thing that struck me about his post today was his response to the question about why they aren't showing the contestants ages. The old RS would have shouted cuz Brad's old enough to be their Father! And made all kinds of nasty remarks about it. The new RS quotes CH that they changed the graphics and can't fit the girl's ages in. Really, RS? ABC can't control it's own graphics? Uh, I doubt it. They just don't want to make it obvious that this middle-aged man is macking on girls young enough to be his daughters. I personally don't care but I am shocked RS doesn't given how he usually uses anything he can to put down the lead. Makes me think he has gone over to the dark side.

Fleiss got a lot of FLACK during one of his other dating shows..the one with the larger ladies about putting their weights on the tv and many people were really upset with him so I know they did some format changing..but I agree with you..the old RS would have written an entire column full of SNARK..I miss those old blogs
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery;4148495;
    Fleiss got a lot of FLACK during one of his other dating shows..the one with the larger ladies about putting their weights on the tv and many people were really upset with him so I know they did some format changing..but I agree with you..the old RS would have written an entire column full of SNARK..I miss those old blogs
    He still comes out with occasional snark and humor (which I love) but he mostly just sounds bitter and mad lately
    TEAM CHANTAL //BOCA FOR BACHELOR

FORT Fogey

Brad and Steve are both from Texas. They may be close in age. Perhaps Steve is hoping when this is over somewhere down the line to be friends with Brad like he is with Jeremy? Just a thought....
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

- John McMillan

FORT Fogey

Brought over from the Media Thread for appropriateness:

Quote Originally Posted by jelle;4149332;
    RS pay? No nada never

He doesn't have to RS has so many people dying to tell him information that he wouldn't have to pay anyone. What he knows is gossip. There are FORTers who feed him information. Other posters from other sites do the same.

He has cultivated contacts with people in production or at ABC somehow. He doesn't need to buy info ever. It is all free!

We used to get inside information all the time here. Friends, family, neighbors, work associates all come around when they know someone on the show. I have talked to a mother, a mother's co-worker, a roommate, a employee, a sister, a "best friend." Lots of those people just want someone to talk to, and most of us got permission to post whatever we were told. For most of us, we made some good friends that way. I don't think RS makes good friends, but he might. Some of the info is good, others is not. You verify everything. When RS gets a good enough verification he goes with it.

He had to have a lot of verification this time around, because he is very positive.

The media, I assume gets their info the same way, although they are willing to pay for it sometimes. They also rape all the blogs. Many of us have seen comments we made at FORT verbatim on one of the trash blogs. They get info from anywhere. Most are quoting or copying RS right now.

What do the rest of your think?

`````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````` ``````````````

From what I could gather last season (verified by 3 sources [but not RS], the original scoop of Chris is F2 and Ali walks away single (with all the detail date information up to the last episode) was provided by the guys from Ali's season and the girls from Jake's season. (That is exactly what I was told).

Furthermore, the one source who added the extra info maintained that info started out to ruse Steve with Ali in on it; thus, we had the media interviews where she had the sound of being single; we saw her in places where she would be if she were single, etc. It was not until very close to the end that media production sent out releases with a Roberto win and the person on here who began to contact me and Cash with some valuable info and a lot of nonsense mixed in as well. It all makes sense now.

Meanwhile some of us were collecting our own evidence to prove Roberto F1 while the mags claimed him F1, and RS denied it.

Blondie got the final inside proof, and on that day RS said his sources ( who must have been given permission) came through for him.

That is the way I see that season, and I am glad it is over. It was like pulling teeth to sleuth that one because we were actively fighting Fleiss to find the winner.

I will say this, though...Ali's season was like Jillian's when Fleiss was determined that he wasn't going to just give away the ending and the winner. As sleuths, we couldn't be emotionally bound to characters and sleuth out the answer. We had to be detached enough to dig out the final answer.
    Last edited by AshleyPSU; 01-16-2011 at 12:34 PM.

- John McMillan

FORT Fogey

did we not have an employee of the resort where Ali and Roberto were staying as our inside spy?

Not sure how thru who we got this info but it was sure it was not thru RS

So I hope that something similar will show up this season with brad.

FORT Fanatic

in RS's, defense he has never been wrong in his pick of who was F1 and F2.

Quote Originally Posted by Cornfritter;4149644;
    in RS's, defense he has never been wrong in his pick of who was F1 and F2.
    Not speaking for you but I think Confritter means he's right about who are the final two contestants. He was definitely right about that: just had the wrong ending.

Oops. someone must have deleted the comment in between that said that RS wasn't right about Ali

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by dlmom53;4149652;
    Not speaking for you but I think Confritter means he's right about who are the final two contestants. He was definitely right about that: just had the wrong ending.Oops. someone must have deleted the comment in between that said that RS wasn't right about Ali

That is exactly, what I mean.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Shelby101;4149641;
    did we not have an employee of the resort where Ali and Roberto were staying as our inside spy?

Not sure how thru who we got this info but it was sure it was not thru RS

So I hope that something similar will show up this season with brad.
    We suspected Melinda Havea (?) was an employee of one of the resorts, but in actuality, we had no idea who she ( maybe even he) was. (Some people thought he might even have been the guy driving the motor boat on the way over to the FRC).

- John McMillan