Page 56 of 628 FirstFirst ... 6464748495051525354555657585960616263646566106156556 ... LastLast

Thread: Reality Steve Spoilers

Re: Reality Steve Spoilers

Listening to the Kidd Kraddick podcast from yesterday morning, from the link in the media forum, Kelly mentioned Reality Steve and the leak of his F1 to Brad. Brad said he has met RS and referred to him as "a really nice guy" he's talked to him at least one time and said "the guy knows his business"...he did say not confirming or denying. Doesn't seem Brad minds too much what RS is saying, so I doubt if MF cares either. I think we tend to make a bigger deal out of it than they do.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by maryhse;4145618;
    Listening to the Kidd Kraddick podcast from yesterday morning, from the link in the media forum, Kelly mentioned Reality Steve and the leak of his F1 to Brad. Brad said he has met RS and referred to him as "a really nice guy" he's talked to him at least one time and said "the guy knows his business"...he did say not confirming or denying. Doesn't seem Brad minds too much what RS is saying, so I doubt if MF cares either. I think we tend to make a bigger deal out of it than they do.
    RS was on with Kidd Kraddick? I don't see that link in the media thread. Which one is it?

Quote Originally Posted by TheGame1;4145638;
    RS was on with Kidd Kraddick? I don't see that link in the media thread. Which one is it?
    No, RS wasn't on. Brad was on and commented on RS when asked about him. The link is in media post 581.

Actually if you think about it RS helps feed the Bachelor(ette) show. Keeps everything going. Does not matter if it is negative or positive.

FORT Fogey

RS had a blog today, with TB info mostly being about viewership #'s and demograhics. Apparently, TB did alright on Monday nite (epi 2).

In his email section he posts an email he received about Ali ~ very unflattering.

I'm disappointed in RS. One thing that struck me about his post today was his response to the question about why they aren't showing the contestants ages. The old RS would have shouted cuz Brad's old enough to be their Father! And made all kinds of nasty remarks about it. The new RS quotes CH that they changed the graphics and can't fit the girl's ages in. Really, RS? ABC can't control it's own graphics? Uh, I doubt it. They just don't want to make it obvious that this middle-aged man is macking on girls young enough to be his daughters. I personally don't care but I am shocked RS doesn't given how he usually uses anything he can to put down the lead. Makes me think he has gone over to the dark side.

I suspect RS is now an MF minion. JMHO and sorry if I offend anyone.

He said the same thing that Chris Harrison said on Ellen.
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

Quote Originally Posted by jelle;4148459;
    He said the same thing that Chris Harrison said on Ellen.
    Exactly. RS is now a company man.

Quote Originally Posted by IrishGal;4148462;
    Exactly. RS is now a company man.
    Only his OWN company lol
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;4148465;
    Only his OWN company lol
    Yeah I am sure he is eating his devilish heart out that he can't find any 23 yr olds to mack on! Maybe that's why he isn't seeing the absurdity of it like he usually does.