Thread: Reality Steve Spoilers

Re: Reality Steve Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna View Post
    Different spins from different camps but yes.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    Well, in a roundabout way. BFC did admit that B&E have had a difficult last three months, and they are working on the relationship and wanting to make it succeed. He also says Brad is happy and in love. RS says there was definitely tension between the couple at the taping of the ATFR and that they have broken up and gotten back together once since the show ended. He also says they haven't had an easy time of it and it is definitely not all sunshine and roses, but he does say they are together and engaged.

Thanks. Just wanted to gather my thoughts before giving an opinion if something RS said was being disputed by another source.

This latest news does not shock me. I figured it had to be something not so good for them to back out of all media appearances the day after the finale.

Before anyone says it is still good news they are back together I am saying the reason for them to pull out of interviews has now been explained.

Because if everything was puppies and rainbows they would be doing the media rounds. IMO
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

Quote Originally Posted by Tessio55 View Post
    I agree, I don't see the point of them admitting that there were problems if they were going to just breakup anyway...they would just smile and pretend everything was hunky dory. I think the admission is to show that they are real couple and have been through things like all couples do!

I completely agree. I don't remember previous ATRC where a couple admitted to having any issues. Most of them acted as if they never had issues during the airing of the show--of course, not including Jason's switcharoo.

Fact is, couples have issues. Yes, they will break up but they also DO get back together. Just because a couple broke up once doesn't mean they are doomed. It just means their relationship is not as perfect just like any normal relationship.
    MATT: "Life is going to throw a bunch of curve balls at relationships but it's not the important part."
    MAXIE: "What is?"
    MATT: "It's the 'getting through'. Once you're on that other side and that you've made it--you're together, you're in love. All that, it's worth the risk."

I have a question. Why is it so easy to believe the drama in the show. But hard to believe the simplicity of it.

As a "staunch" Bremily supporter, I can say they we have been adamant about believing what we have heard from both the "story" and the insiders. We have chuckled when others did not see the "writing on the wall". As much as I have enjoyed the love story in front of us, I have no doubt now believing there could be some trouble in paradise! Can they overcome - sure! But, I will never turn a blind eye to the obvious turn of events. I am sure they are trying to work on things, as babyface has said! But I will never be so "staunch" in light of obvious facts!

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by 1blue1pink View Post
    It could have been worse: they could have totally been broken up at the ATFR. But the fact that they will be together tomorrow night, out in public, drinking a glass a wine or two, tells me alot.

Jillian and Ed STAYED in the limelight. Both of them liked attention, Jillian more so than Ed.

Here, Emily wants to be as FAR away from the circus as possible. Sure, when you sign up for this, you know you are going to be the focus of the attention but I don't think she realized that she would ever get this far nor did she ever realize that it would be this HARD. Her life has been turned upside down, all the while she is supposedto be happy and in love. It's been a frenzy for her, I'm sure. Brad deals with the media alot better than she does. He even said that the media-attention difference between the first time hewas the Bachelor and this time is HUGE. I don't even think he realized how different it would be.

Good for them for fighting through it, for fighting back (at the media and not doing the interviews) and for moving forward and not focusing on the negative.
    For so long, it was Chantal that was taking the brunt of the media, not Emily.

Quote Originally Posted by aXiSEEu12 View Post
    I completely agree. I don't remember previous ATRC where a couple admitted to having any issues. Most of them acted as if they never had issues during the airing of the show--of course, not including Jason's switcharoo.

Fact is, couples have issues. Yes, they will break up but they also DO get back together. Just because a couple broke up once doesn't mean they are doomed. It just means their relationship is not as perfect just like any normal relationship.
    Agreed. My husband and I broke up after dating for 6 months. We later got back together and were married for 35 very happy years.
    "It's just a show" - let's try not to trash people - tptb do that very well all on their own they don't need our help!

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways View Post
    I take BFC's word over RS's any day of the week
    I thought what RS said tonight happened between Emily and Brad was confirmed as being true by BFC?
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

Quote Originally Posted by just logic View Post
    Thanks for answering - sorry to Babyface for questioning him and again, thanks for sharing. I truly thought Brad fell in love and I don't think he's a good enough actor to fake it so I hope everything works out well for them. It would be very difficult to have to have endured the last 3 months. Not just the 'keeping it secret' part but the distance, tabloids, criticism, watching the show, etc.
    He mentioned more than once or twice that his F1 has had a hard time watching the show. He said in an US Weekly article that every Tuesday morning, he sends flowers to her. He also said every Monday, he gets phone calls from her. I'm sure they talk the entire episode. He also said on the WTA that he was supposed to look only "mildly happy" to see the other women but he "just couldn't help to be excited to see the ladies." So, I knew that Emily was having a rough time with the other ladies (I would too! I'm pretty possessive over my husband!) and couple that with Laurel, I'm sure it wasn't too fun to be Brad.

Quote Originally Posted by hooked4 View Post
    As a "staunch" Bremily supporter, I can say they we have been adamant about believing what we have heard from both the "story" and the insiders. We have chuckled when others did not see the "writing on the wall". As much as I have enjoyed the love story in front of us, I have no doubt now believing there could be some trouble in paradise! Can they overcome - sure! But, I will never turn a blind eye to the obvious turn of events. I am sure they are trying to work on things, as babyface has said! But I will never be so "staunch" in light of obvious facts!
    'staunch' is an interesting term. What exactly does that mean? I'm sorry, my vocabs must be limited.
    MATT: "Life is going to throw a bunch of curve balls at relationships but it's not the important part."
    MAXIE: "What is?"
    MATT: "It's the 'getting through'. Once you're on that other side and that you've made it--you're together, you're in love. All that, it's worth the risk."

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me View Post
    Thanks. Just wanted to gather my thoughts before giving an opinion if something RS said was being disputed by another source.

This latest news does not shock me. I figured it had to be something not so good for them to back out of all media appearances the day after the finale.

Before anyone says it is still good news they are back together I am saying the reason for them to pull out of interviews has now been explained.

Because if everything was puppies and rainbows they would be doing the media rounds. IMO
    I agree. Several things are not adding up right now, this being one of them. I tend to believe there is some truth in what RS is saying.
    “Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened.”-- Dr. Seuss