Thread: Reality Steve Spoilers

FORT Fanatic

Re: Reality Steve Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by meauxwalk View Post
    Or a house! Go big or go home!
    Oh, I like that idea even better. I hope they get married just for this reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna View Post
    He said ATFR will be tension-filled and they'll address the break-up so we'll see if he's right about this.
    just because they talked about the breakup doesn't mean that they will show it to us...I will be looking more at their body language ..thats IMO the best way to see if they are at ease with each other or really filled with tension
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by just logic View Post
    I don't mean to sound at all disrespectful but, do some of the 'trusted, long-time' posters on this board know that Babyface is who he says he is? Babyface, if you are indeed a friend of Brads then I do truly thank you for coming and sharing with us what you can so please excuse my questions. But, has anyone seen any proof that he is who he says he is because, in the past, some people have come on here and pretended to have 1st hand knowledge only to be proven totally wrong at the end of the show.
    I think some of the long time posters actually met BFC in Brad's presence and his identity was corroborated.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by domvan View Post
    My heart just breaks for Brad. I truly hope the one he loves will find it in her heart to love him back. I'm sure he's not perfect but I'm also pretty sure he truly does want to get married and have a family of his own. I really didnt pay much attention to the first time he was The Bachelor but I did read all the news about it afterwards and part of me really felt he was very brave to do what he did and not pick either of the girls then. He surely paid the price for that decision. I loved Emily from the start and I will truly be disappointed if she doesn't give it a 100% effort after the show is over to fulfill the commitment that came with her decision to say yes at the FRC. I know love can't be forced but Brad has put himself through the wringer twice now and he does deserve some happiness as does Emily. JMO.
    ITA! Perfectly said!

Quote Originally Posted by 1blue1pink View Post
    It could have been worse: they could have totally been broken up at the ATFR. But the fact that they will be together tomorrow night, out in public, drinking a glass a wine or two, tells me alot.

Jillian and Ed STAYED in the limelight. Both of them liked attention, Jillian more so than Ed.

Here, Emily wants to be as FAR away from the circus as possible. Sure, when you sign up for this, you know you are going to be the focus of the attention but I don't think she realized that she would ever get this far nor did she ever realize that it would be this HARD. Her life has been turned upside down, all the while she is supposedto be happy and in love. It's been a frenzy for her, I'm sure. Brad deals with the media alot better than she does. He even said that the media-attention difference between the first time hewas the Bachelor and this time is HUGE. I don't even think he realized how different it would be.

Good for them for fighting through it, for fighting back (at the media and not doing the interviews) and for moving forward and not focusing on the negative.
    CHEERS to that!
    MATT: "Life is going to throw a bunch of curve balls at relationships but it's not the important part."
    MAXIE: "What is?"
    MATT: "It's the 'getting through'. Once you're on that other side and that you've made it--you're together, you're in love. All that, it's worth the risk."

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery View Post
    just because they talked about the breakup doesn't mean that they will show it to us...I will be looking more at their body language ..thats IMO the best way to see if they are at ease with each other or really filled with tension
    That's true, remember Jesse and I think it was Sarah - it was soooo obvious at their ATFR. Almost painful to watch.
    "It's just a show" - let's try not to trash people - tptb do that very well all on their own they don't need our help!

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by aXiSEEu12 View Post
    I think people are confusing something.

They WERE having troubles--likely why they broke up. The why, when, how... we don't know.

But it seems that they are working on things. That's what matters.

I'm still glad they're not pretending their relationship has been perfect the past three months like other previous Bachelors/ettes.
    I agree, I don't see the point of them admitting that there were problems if they were going to just breakup anyway...they would just smile and pretend everything was hunky dory. I think the admission is to show that they are real couple and have been through things like all couples do!

Quote Originally Posted by nikikass View Post
    actually i'm all in!!

Me too! I'm ALL IN!

I have nothing to gain by wishing other relationships for failure and life is too short to invest so much in other people's relationship especially ATRC so I wish Brad & Emily all the happiness & love.
    MATT: "Life is going to throw a bunch of curve balls at relationships but it's not the important part."
    MAXIE: "What is?"
    MATT: "It's the 'getting through'. Once you're on that other side and that you've made it--you're together, you're in love. All that, it's worth the risk."

Quote Originally Posted by meauxwalk View Post
    I think some of the long time posters actually met BFC in Brad's presence and his identity was corroborated.
    Thanks for answering - sorry to Babyface for questioning him and again, thanks for sharing. I truly thought Brad fell in love and I don't think he's a good enough actor to fake it so I hope everything works out well for them. It would be very difficult to have to have endured the last 3 months. Not just the 'keeping it secret' part but the distance, tabloids, criticism, watching the show, etc.
    "It's just a show" - let's try not to trash people - tptb do that very well all on their own they don't need our help!

Quote Originally Posted by just logic View Post
    I don't mean to sound at all disrespectful but, do some of the 'trusted, long-time' posters on this board know that Babyface is who he says he is? Babyface, if you are indeed a friend of Brads then I do truly thank you for coming and sharing with us what you can so please excuse my questions. But, has anyone seen any proof that he is who he says he is because, in the past, some people have come on here and pretended to have 1st hand knowledge only to be proven totally wrong at the end of the show.

Several posters have met Brad, BFC (Jason) and Brad's brothers. BFC is one of Brad's partners.