Thread: Reality Steve Spoilers

FORT Fan

Re: Reality Steve Spoilers

Here's something RS may NOT know about being a couple...(a little wisdom from Solomon).

Two are better than one; because they have a good and satisfying reward for their labor.

For if they fall, the one will lift up his fellow. But woe to him who is left alone when he falls and has not another to lift him up!

Again, if two lie down together, then they can have warmth; but how can one be warm alone? (Eccl. 4:9-12)

FORT Fan

My heart just breaks for Brad. I truly hope the one he loves will find it in her heart to love him back. I'm sure he's not perfect but I'm also pretty sure he truly does want to get married and have a family of his own. I really didnt pay much attention to the first time he was The Bachelor but I did read all the news about it afterwards and part of me really felt he was very brave to do what he did and not pick either of the girls then. He surely paid the price for that decision. I loved Emily from the start and I will truly be disappointed if she doesn't give it a 100% effort after the show is over to fulfill the commitment that came with her decision to say yes at the FRC. I know love can't be forced but Brad has put himself through the wringer twice now and he does deserve some happiness as does Emily. JMO.

It could have been worse: they could have totally been broken up at the ATFR. But the fact that they will be together tomorrow night, out in public, drinking a glass a wine or two, tells me alot.

Jillian and Ed STAYED in the limelight. Both of them liked attention, Jillian more so than Ed.

Here, Emily wants to be as FAR away from the circus as possible. Sure, when you sign up for this, you know you are going to be the focus of the attention but I don't think she realized that she would ever get this far nor did she ever realize that it would be this HARD. Her life has been turned upside down, all the while she is supposedto be happy and in love. It's been a frenzy for her, I'm sure. Brad deals with the media alot better than she does. He even said that the media-attention difference between the first time hewas the Bachelor and this time is HUGE. I don't even think he realized how different it would be.

Good for them for fighting through it, for fighting back (at the media and not doing the interviews) and for moving forward and not focusing on the negative.

Quote Originally Posted by babyfaceC View Post
    No company line. Just cant say too much. I'll double down!
    actually i'm all in!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bet2Win View Post
    So, the same person that said for months that Chantal is F1, that Ali was single, and for months after her season said she was only in it for the fame and not Roberto, that Jason had to pick Melissa in order to get to Molly ... you get my drift ... because he now says that Brad and Emily have broken up once, people are going to believe this?

Every couple has said how hard it is to wait out the 3 months ... Ryan and Roberto included. I imagine it is. We have heard it enough to know that is true.

But, having it be difficult doesn't amount to be broken up. If you are going to believe this because it's coming from RS, then why not believe everything else he's said about Ali and Roberto, or that the tricycle being run over by a train ... that was his perception of the Laurel story, that ABC would not survive it.

His perception isn't something I would trust. I would trust it coming from either Brad or Emily ... but not RS.
    He said ATFR will be tension-filled and they'll address the break-up so we'll see if he's right about this.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by Bet2Win View Post
    So, the same person that said for months that Chantal is F1, that Ali was single, and for months after her season said she was only in it for the fame and not Roberto, that Jason had to pick Melissa in order to get to Molly ... you get my drift ... because he now says that Brad and Emily have broken up once, people are going to believe this?

Every couple has said how hard it is to wait out the 3 months ... Ryan and Roberto included. I imagine it is. We have heard it enough to know that is true.

But, having it be difficult doesn't amount to be broken up. If you are going to believe this because it's coming from RS, then why not believe everything else he's said about Ali and Roberto, or that the tricycle being run over by a train ... that was his perception of the Laurel story, that ABC would not survive it.

His perception isn't something I would trust. I would trust it coming from either Brad or Emily ... but not RS.
    I take BFC's word over RS's any day of the week
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Quote Originally Posted by jelle View Post
    Brad and his F1 are just fine.

As of 10PM tomorrow, they will have no responsibilities to anyone else but themselves, their families, and their real friends.

Thank goodness that nothing said here makes any difference in real life. RS and his girl friday Lauel are inconsequential.
    Absolutely, Jelle. Honestly, what else would we expect when RS is hosting a viewing party tomorrow night with Laurel??? CC posted that she is going to yet another media source to tell her story tomorrow. Give it a rest. Geesh.

These are not actors...real story, real people, real conflict, real love. Hard to imagine any relationship being able to withstand this...but you are 100% right. Nothing anyone says on this board makes any difference in real life. It is just between the two of them. I wish Brad and Emily all my best.

Quote Originally Posted by Nibbles22 View Post
    So true! Chantal's the only happy one out of this threesome!!
    I've heard Brad say a gazillion times over that he is HAPPY and in LOVE! We haven't heard Emily speak yet because she can't but I'm sure she will say she is happy and in love too!

I don't mean to sound at all disrespectful but, do some of the 'trusted, long-time' posters on this board know that Babyface is who he says he is? Babyface, if you are indeed a friend of Brads then I do truly thank you for coming and sharing with us what you can so please excuse my questions. But, has anyone seen any proof that he is who he says he is because, in the past, some people have come on here and pretended to have 1st hand knowledge only to be proven totally wrong at the end of the show.
    "It's just a show" - let's try not to trash people - tptb do that very well all on their own they don't need our help!

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    Well, in a roundabout way. BFC did admit that B&E have had a difficult last three months, and they are working on the relationship and wanting to make it succeed. He also says Brad is happy and in love. RS says there was definitely tension between the couple at the taping of the ATFR and that they have broken up and gotten back together once since the show ended. He also says they haven't had an easy time of it and it is definitely not all sunshine and roses, but he does say they are together and engaged.

Sounds like RS is having his cake and eating it, too.
    MATT: "Life is going to throw a bunch of curve balls at relationships but it's not the important part."
    MAXIE: "What is?"
    MATT: "It's the 'getting through'. Once you're on that other side and that you've made it--you're together, you're in love. All that, it's worth the risk."