Thread: Reality Steve Spoilers

Re: Reality Steve Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Lupa View Post
    That's generous.
    I love that you come out of lurking with that line. So your MO. So awesome.

I'm giving them 3 months. And that's being REALLY generous.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Now that BFC has come on and restated the company line, anybody wanna double their over bet on the over/under 2 months...? ; )

Quote Originally Posted by zydacoegirl View Post
    OR

They'll realize that love is not a fight....
    but love is worth fighting for.

Well said.
    MATT: "Life is going to throw a bunch of curve balls at relationships but it's not the important part."
    MAXIE: "What is?"
    MATT: "It's the 'getting through'. Once you're on that other side and that you've made it--you're together, you're in love. All that, it's worth the risk."

Quote Originally Posted by Samantharose View Post
    We're going to have to watch Brad's body language when he sees Chantal at the ATFR. He did seem happy to see Ashley at the WTA.
    Believe me, if Brad and his F1 are having trouble, the last thing she has to worry about is Chantal!!

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Lupa View Post
    That's generous.
    Lol...I know. I'm in a giving mood.

Quote Originally Posted by kjeriss View Post
    I'm confused- Babyfacec and RS aren't really contradicting each other. RS said that they broke up once, they are back together and engaged. Babyfacec said that it has been rough, but they are together and giving it a go in the real world. The only thing some pll are questioning is what a fragile start will do to their future chances.
    This is what I tried to say upthread. You said it much more succinctly. Thanks. I get why the Bremily fans want to see a happy ending, and I hope for your sake you get it. I remember how much I loved seeing Ian and Meredith, hoping they would really make it, believing they had that something special. When they finally did break up, quietly, a few months later...I really didn't care one way or the other. Life goes on, the sun rises and sets, and we will move on to the next show. Maybe, as BFC says, they will be able to make things work if they can act like a real couple, but I don't think they are off to the best start, unfortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by RichLP View Post
    Now that BFC has come on and restated the company line, anybody wanna double their over bet on the over/under 2 months...? ; )
    No company line. Just cant say too much. I'll double down!

Quote Originally Posted by 1blue1pink View Post
    I think some people that haven't been fans of them are crazy excited about them breaking up. I was not a fan of Jillian/Ed or Vienna/Jake so I can relate: I was soooo excited when I heard they broke up. I also was a Molly fan so when I heard about the whole switcharoo, I was beyond thrilled. So, I think if you were a fan of the other gal, this might be exciting news.

According to People, like 76% say that Emily is right for Brad so I would venture that a good 70% of those people will be rooting for Brad and Emily to work out their issues and to move forward.

You make a very good point.

I didn't really care for Jillian/Ed very much but wished them the best and I knew Jake/Vienna wre doomed from the get-go so I wasn't expecting much from them.

But I think Brad & Emily has what it takes to make it through. Afterall, it's the 'getting through' that matters. A relationship can only work as long as two people are willing to make the relationship work. That's what they are doing and seem to be happily so. Good for them!
    MATT: "Life is going to throw a bunch of curve balls at relationships but it's not the important part."
    MAXIE: "What is?"
    MATT: "It's the 'getting through'. Once you're on that other side and that you've made it--you're together, you're in love. All that, it's worth the risk."

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna View Post
    I love that you come out of lurking with that line. So your MO. So awesome.

I'm giving them 3 months. And that's being REALLY generous.
    I just can't anymore, with this season. Plus it was getting all too reminiscent of Jed with the tabloid stuff, and we all know how that turned out...
    Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Quote Originally Posted by babyfaceC View Post
    No company line. Just cant say too much. I'll double down!
    thanks for posting tonight BFC