Page 55 of 628 FirstFirst ... 5454647484950515253545556575859606162636465105155555 ... LastLast

Thread: Reality Steve Spoilers

Re: Reality Steve Spoilers

absolutely pb and alanna - IF RS has been fed a line of bs then its a win win with any of the f4 really. They seem like lovely ladies.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4145292;
    If RS is wrong and Emily is F1, I think it's going to be the cutest and most sappiest FRC ever! I'm down.

BTW, RS latest column is up and is hysterical. Lots of funny comments and descriptions: Ashley translating her date into sign language, Ashley S' accent, and other really irrelevant but hilarious comments. I loved how he says Chantal was busy setting up a double date last night. He also warns Chantal to get used to seeing A&R around. LOL. He may be a jerk but he's so funny, at least to me.
    I liked the girls on the "Left" and the girls on the "Right" He kept placing girls in their respective "places"

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;4145298;
    I liked the girls on the "Left" and the girls on the "Right" He kept placing girls in their respective "places"
    What? When was this? I think I missed it, or I'm not getting the joke
    TEAM CHANTAL //BOCA FOR BACHELOR

Quote Originally Posted by ef13579;4145348;
    What? When was this? I think I missed it, or I'm not getting the joke
    In RS' latest column, he jokes that all a certain kind of girl line up on the left....and another kind of girl line up on the right. I think its on the second page of todays column.

It really was a pretty funny column.
    The wardrobe malfunctions--too much. Maybe bras should come back in style.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

Is anybody else having a problem going to his site? When I go to it, it says Oops! This page appears broken.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;4145355;
    Is anybody else having a problem going to his site? When I go to it, it says Oops! This page appears broken.
    No problems on my end.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

Me too Guess we try later
    TEAM CHANTAL //BOCA FOR BACHELOR

May have to clear your cache
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by eclark;4145014;
    I would be thoroughly entertained by a cat and mouse game between RS and MF. It was great when Ali chose Roberto as her number one instead of "no one". But to know the final F1 was ACTUALLY Vienna in Jake's season was a downer. The surprise does add entertainment. Chantal is probably a great person, but I did want RS to be totally wrong. The sweetheart one (Emily) needs to upset the apple cart and be F1. But it would be too much out of the ordinary.
    IA.. I too would find it highly entertaining to watch a season of cat and mouse between MF and RS. MF would have to be on top of his game though and really pull it out of the bag to pull one over on RS. LOL

I wonder what the ratings would be if RS totally spoiled a season before it started, like he normally does, and then none of it be true or the opposite of what he says. LOL Could that even be done? Would production be able to handle that? I suppose they'd have to tape and edit as the show was being aired for it to truly work for them. But it'd sure be a hoot, and I'd bet the ratings would be sky high for the show, and the amount of traffic through RS's site would be outragious.