Page 54 of 628 FirstFirst ... 4444546474849505152535455565758596061626364104154554 ... LastLast

Thread: Reality Steve Spoilers

Re: Reality Steve Spoilers

Does TPTB skew the edit based on RS's spoilers? Meaning had RS not spoiled the season do you think we would be seeing more of Chantal and Brad together. I just feel like they are editing their time out in light of the whole worst kept secret thing. If so that is kind of irritating. I would hate to miss out on a true love story because TpTB feel the need to one up RS and lead everyone to think he is wrong. :/

Quote Originally Posted by Noobslueth;4145119;
    Does TPTB skew the edit based on RS's spoilers? Meaning had RS not spoiled the season do you think we would be seeing more of Chantal and Brad together. I just feel like they are editing their time out in light of the whole worst kept secret thing. If so that is kind of irritating. I would hate to miss out on a true love story because TpTB feel the need to one up RS and lead everyone to think he is wrong. :/
    I don't think so - simply because F1s have typically been hidden since the beginning of time
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;4145123;
    I don't think so - simply because F1s have typically been hidden since the beginning of time
    Has there ever been an F1 QUITE this hidden?? I think we got maybe two seconds of them together! I admit, I've only seen 3-4 seasons, but even from that
    TEAM CHANTAL //BOCA FOR BACHELOR

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;4145000;
    I just didn't want to discount the strengths of FORT past, present and future.
    We were doing this (spoiling/sleuthing thing) long before RS got into the act--as good as he is or isn't, I'm not here to rain on his parade(like I could ), but FORTERS aren't exactly chopped liver, either!
    It was after our own group from FORT partied in Austin at one of Brad's bars (when his first season was airing) that one of that gang projected Brad would likely pick no one. I am by no means insinuating there was a direct leak--most likely intuitive nuances?, but FORTERS rang true to their prediction again.
    I think the difference between forters getting leaks and Reality Steve getting leaks is 2 fold. Even if one of the forters was sure of the info given to them the rest of us still had some element of doubt. We could wonder if your source was legitimate or not. Additionally, FORTERS, did not come on and outline the entire season. This allowed for sleuthing.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. Its fun to have some idea as a child what you might receive from Santa because chances are you will get something on your list. And its fun to shake the presents and try to determine what is in them. Its not fun to have santa mail you a list with all of the items you can expect to receive under the tree. That kind of deflates the whole wonder and excitement of coming down to see what is under the tree......even if you no longer believe santa is "real."

When I first joined FORT during HDA's season I knew next to nothing about what you all had sleuthed out or the video. Even when I saw the video posted at ABC I didn't understand its relevance. Now, thanks to RS, the info is all over the internet and its hard to escape no matter how hard you try.

So, with that being said, part of me hopes he is wrong. Not because I have a favorite but because its more fun to wonder if the info gathered is correct.
    Last edited by HowRYa?; 01-11-2011 at 02:26 PM.
    "I was raised to be charming, not sincere." ~Cinderella's Prince Charming ~ Into the Woods

Quote Originally Posted by ef13579;4145128;
    Has there ever been an F1 QUITE this hidden?? I think we got maybe two seconds of them together! I admit, I've only seen 3-4 seasons, but even from that

Andrew's Jen was completely hidden, if not for her narrating the season we probably wouldn't have seen her. Travis' Sarah was also quite hidden, she also narrated. There are probably more I'm not remembering right now.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;4145137;
    Andrew's Jen was completely hidden, if not for her narrating the season we probably wouldn't have seen her. Travis' Sarah was also quite hidden, she also narrated. There are probably more I'm not remembering right now.
    I was thinking back myself. I didn't watch Andrew's season until the middle. Did they show a conversation with Andrew and Jen during the M&G?

Was Jen from Prince Lorenzo's season this hidden? Even with Sarah S and Jen, I'm pretty sure we saw an actual conversation for both of them from the first night. With Sarah S it surely had something to do with the fact that she's from "Nashvull" and with Jen it was probably about being a teacher, or feeling like a princess.

This is a new level of hidden. Ooh, I know - would Mary in Byron's season count as even more hidden, since she wasn't on the show until a few episodes into the season?

Quote Originally Posted by Secret;4145158;
    I was thinking back myself. I didn't watch Andrew's season until the middle. Did they show a conversation with Andrew and Jen during the M&G?

Was Jen from Prince Lorenzo's season this hidden? Even with Sarah S and Jen, I'm pretty sure we saw an actual conversation for both of them from the first night. With Sarah S it surely had something to do with the fact that she's from "Nashvull" and with Jen it was probably about being a teacher, or feeling like a princess.

This is a new level of hidden. Ooh, I know - would Mary in Byron's season count as even more hidden, since she wasn't on the show until a few episodes into the season?
    That's more like it... maybe they should've introed Chantal in ep. 4 just in time for their 1:1

Quote Originally Posted by eclark;4145014;
    I would be thoroughly entertained by a cat and mouse game between RS and MF. It was great when Ali chose Roberto as her number one instead of "no one". But to know the final F1 was ACTUALLY Vienna in Jake's season was a downer. The surprise does add entertainment. Chantal is probably a great person, but I did want RS to be totally wrong. The sweetheart one (Emily) needs to upset the apple cart and be F1. But it would be too much out of the ordinary.

Oh she's going to upset the apple cart

The difference is he thinks he doesn't do the work, and the information just comes to him... we actually work for it
    If he wasn't so impacted, he would be leary of information just coming to him.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax;4145277;

If RS is wrong and Emily is F1, I think it's going to be the cutest and most sappiest FRC ever! I'm down.

BTW, RS latest column is up and is hysterical. Lots of funny comments and descriptions: Ashley translating her date into sign language, Ashley S' accent, and other really irrelevant but hilarious comments. I loved how he says Chantal was busy setting up a double date last night. He also warns Chantal to get used to seeing A&R around. LOL. He may be a jerk but he's so funny, at least to me.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax;4145277;

Do you know something about Emily that we don't???