Page 53 of 628 FirstFirst ... 3434445464748495051525354555657585960616263103153553 ... LastLast

Thread: Reality Steve Spoilers

Re: Reality Steve Spoilers

I stand corrected - I also remember the video of her in the back of a truck? My comments were more aimed at the kinds of leaks we are getting now and how RS comes upon that information. In the past we did have to rely on things like Bevin's videos to confirm she was a F2 and not Danielle.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;4144976;
    I stand corrected - I also remember the video of her in the back of a truck? My comments were more aimed at the kinds of leaks we are getting now and how RS comes upon that information. In the past we did have to rely on things like Bevin's videos to confirm she was a F2 and not Danielle.
    I just didn't want to discount the strengths of FORT past, present and future.
    We were doing this (spoiling/sleuthing thing) long before RS got into the act--as good as he is or isn't, I'm not here to rain on his parade(like I could ), but FORTERS aren't exactly chopped liver, either!
    It was after our own group from FORT partied in Austin at one of Brad's bars (when his first season was airing) that one of that gang projected Brad would likely pick no one. I am by no means insinuating there was a direct leak--most likely intuitive nuances?, but FORTERS rang true to their prediction again.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

FORT sun

I would be thoroughly entertained by a cat and mouse game between RS and MF. It was great when Ali chose Roberto as her number one instead of "no one". But to know the final F1 was ACTUALLY Vienna in Jake's season was a downer. The surprise does add entertainment. Chantal is probably a great person, but I did want RS to be totally wrong. The sweetheart one (Emily) needs to upset the apple cart and be F1. But it would be too much out of the ordinary.

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;4145000;
    I just didn't want to discount the strengths of FORT past, present and future.
    We were doing this (spoiling/sleuthing thing) long before RS got into the act--as good as he is or isn't, I'm not here to rain on his parade(like I could ), but FORTERS aren't exactly chopped liver, either!
    It was after our own group from FORT partied in Austin at one of Brad's bars (when his first season was airing) that one of that gang projected Brad would likely pick no one. I am by no means insinuating there was a direct leak--most likely intuitive nuances?, but FORTERS rang true to their prediction again.
    I didn’t mean to discount FORTers and know that they have been able to gather just as much as RS before he even says a word….
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Hi FORTers. Personally, I miss the old days of us figuring it out, pouring over screencaps, voice overs, previews, etc. until the bitter end. It did add more excitement to the season and we all had a blast (and a few OPINONS...lol) working out the outcome before the outcome arrived.

I miss it. I miss putting it all together the way you put together puzzle pieces to create the whole picture.

This is nothing against RS. He found a way to short-cut past all the work but, for me, it was the work and the camraderie between all of us that made it fun.
    Cheers, Jammie

It is by doubting that we come to investigate, and by investigating that we recognize the truth. - Peter Abelard

Quote Originally Posted by Jammie;4145079;
    Hi FORTers. Personally, I miss the old days of us figuring it out, pouring over screencaps, voice overs, previews, etc. until the bitter end. It did add more excitement to the season and we all had a blast (and a few OPINONS...lol) working out the outcome before the outcome arrived.

I miss it. I miss putting it all together the way you put together puzzle pieces to create the whole picture.

This is nothing against RS. He found a way to short-cut past all the work but, for me, it was the work and the camraderie between all of us that made it fun.

I so agree. I don't mind spoilers, but I would rather not be spoiled until later in the game, after we have poured over the screencaps, voice overs, previews, etc.

The other thing that cracks me up is RS ragging on Forters for spending 6 weeks sleuthing, and then he says it took him 6 weeks to get his information. What's the difference?

Quote Originally Posted by Bet2Win;4145082;
    I so agree. I don't mind spoilers, but I would rather not be spoiled until later in the game, after we have poured over the screencaps, voice overs, previews, etc.

The other thing that cracks me up is RS ragging on Forters for spending 6 weeks sleuthing, and then he says it took him 6 weeks to get his information. What's the difference?
    The difference is he thinks he doesn't do the work, and the information just comes to him... we actually work for it
    TEAM CHANTAL //BOCA FOR BACHELOR

Quote Originally Posted by Bet2Win;4145082;

I'm thinking the difference is his ego!
    I support pet adoption!

Quote Originally Posted by wing;4145089;
    I'm thinking the difference is his ego!
    exactly!
    TEAM CHANTAL //BOCA FOR BACHELOR

Quote Originally Posted by Jammie;4145079;

ITA Jammie