Page 52 of 628 FirstFirst ... 2424344454647484950515253545556575859606162102152552 ... LastLast

Thread: Reality Steve Spoilers

Re: Reality Steve Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax;4144040;
    Strange to say it like that, instead of Brad and Chantal got engaged at the FRC.
    Here's what he says exactly. "I can report to you with 100% absolute certainty that Brad and Chantal are engaged." So he is still on the Chantal train and IF he happens to be wrong, he is going down in flames.
    "The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one." ~Elbert Hubbard
    "Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product." ~Eleanor Roosevelt
    ~R.I.P. Grandma 6/22/33 - 10/5/10~

Quote Originally Posted by umngirl;4144044;
    Here's what he says exactly. "I can report to you with 100% absolute certainty that Brad and Chantal are engaged." So he is still on the Chantal train and IF he happens to be wrong, he is going down in flames.
    Disco Inferno

Quote Originally Posted by umngirl;4144044;
    I really do believe RS this time. He seems so sure, and yes he would go down in flames if he was wrong. I think Brad and Chantal go good together, and I can't wait to see their interactions. She reminds me of Melissa (when she was on Jason's season).

FORT Fanatic

I take RS with a grain of salt... He does get some good info though. I posted in another thread here I am somewhat wondering if Chantal being on the show wasn't more of a marketing ploy than anything for the O'Brien Automotive Group, and her being the F1 is a fluke. But, after seeing tonights show, she appears to be one of a few 'sane' women left on the show. It would be great if she was the F1, she is a cool chick!

Although... I think it would be really funny if RS was being messed with, and Chantal really wasn't the F1. I believe he has credible sources, and I'm sure he is pretty much dead on. But, for his 'major announcements' that typically are not something we don't already know or saw coming, and his cockiness alone I'd like to see him be really wrong just once.

Sorry Steve, love ya, but your ego is getting to big for yer britches... LOL

Quote Originally Posted by quietlurker;4144843;
    Although... I think it would be really funny if RS was being messed with, and Chantal really wasn't the F1. I believe he has credible sources, and I'm sure he is pretty much dead on. But, for his 'major announcements' that typically are not something we don't already know or saw coming, and his cockiness alone I'd like to see him be really wrong just once.

Sorry Steve, love ya, but your ego is getting to big for yer britches... LOL
    He was wrong last season when he claimed Ali was single and didn't end up with anyone from the show. Said he had 5 sources backing that up too. He didn't correct himself until the day the finale aired. (He's tried to claim he got it right in the end and his sources came through for him, but dude, changing your F1 info on the finale air date and claiming that as a victory is plain silly.)

RS is very confident he's 100% right about Chantal. I'll be surprised if he's wrong just because he's sticking his neck out so early, if he was at all unsure I think he'd be more cautious so people wouldn't brand him as completely unreliable. (He was very cautious about the ending for Jillian's season, so I think he'd revert back to that behavior.) Apparently he's making good money now that he's running ads (fair enough, this site has ads too), he'll miss the revenue if people and tabloids give up on him.

If they somehow managed to trick RS twice in a row then I'll extend my congrats to Next/ABC for pulling it off.

Guess its a matter of perspective if he had said Chris was F1 and it turned out to be Roberto then he was wrong about who F1 was. He told us Chris was F2 he never ever waivered on that and since the 23 other guys were gone and not returning for the FRC, it was either going to be Roberto or no one. Im glad I didnt know how the show was going to end, it turned out to be one of my favourite FRCs in a very long while.
    No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible. George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

What I don't understand is why ABC can't put a stop to the leaks? I would think that by the time the FRC rolls around they could keep staff to a minimum, and be able to keep the FRC under wraps. Especially since they know RS is itching to get the scoop and spoil it. Unless of course they benefit from having it leaked? I don't like having him spoil the ending, I would much rather watch the hard work of sleuthing that goes on here. I sure would love to see him wrong once, and I mean reallly wrong!

Because it creates more buzz to have the leaks out there. I don’t believe for one minute that MF isn’t behind sending out one of his minions to release information. Think about it – RS has detailed information that no one but production would have. IF MF really wanted to stop the leaks – he could do it. Before Jason there were no leaks, we knew nothing unless someone came from a W/MTA or AFRC and spill who F1 was.
    No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible. George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;4144911;
    Because it creates more buzz to have the leaks out there. I dont believe for one minute that MF isnt behind sending out one of his minions to release information. Think about it RS has detailed information that no one but production would have. IF MF really wanted to stop the leaks he could do it. Before Jason there were no leaks, we knew nothing unless someone came from a W/MTA or AFRC and spill who F1 was.
    I agree that it would have to be coming from someone in production... Pretty risky for RS to be so trusting in his souces if it's coming from the himself. I wonder if MF will ever rip the rug out from underneath him??

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;4144911;
    Because it creates more buzz to have the leaks out there. I don’t believe for one minute that MF isn’t behind sending out one of his minions to release information. Think about it – RS has detailed information that no one but production would have. IF MF really wanted to stop the leaks – he could do it. Before Jason there were no leaks, we knew nothing unless someone came from a W/MTA or AFRC and spill who F1 was.
    This simply is not true. There were leaks. Not to the magnitude of which they are now, but there were plenty of leaks. And not all the leaks were necessarily shared on FORT by FORTERS.
    On HDDA's season I was sent an anounymous source a phone video of HDDA and Bevin kayaking on their FD. Bevin was the one who had filmed it! To this day, I have no clue how it ended up in my lap, but it did. I sat on it for some time before posting what I had.
    I would not be surprised if this was only one of many, many leaks during seasons past.
    Shayne's mom befriended quite a few FORTERS. She had very loose lips. Enough said.
    We have to remember, we live in a whole different technological world now in 2011 than we did in the inception or middle years of the show. Leaks obtained in the way back--were much harder to come by and verify.
    Last edited by KashatheDiva; 01-11-2011 at 10:29 AM.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.