Thread: Reality Steve Spoilers

Re: Reality Steve Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel View Post
    That's RS's way of getting back at being Fleissed. He did it with Ali, and will do it to anyone that makes him look like the jack*ss that he is. I'm sure he has more to say about Emily and Brad, especially after he has his little get together with Laurel. He's pathetic.
    And didn't I read somewhere that RS said he was going to bring down ABC. And earlier in the season, VERY early on he told Wes that he felt the fans or ABC could thank him... RS, that is.... for Brad saying he was in love already in the media. Wes nicely told him... we will just have to agree to disagree... I do remember reading that twitter.
    Go wherever you go...... WITH ALL YOUR HEART

I'm ready for the bach'ette Ash, now. My son is going to kill me if he lands on FORT these days seeing my new avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna View Post
    Carrie is right! Say your opinions. I think Steve deserves a fair hearing like all the other riff raff on this show.

BTW, Steve just said ATFR confirms Brad chose Emily.
    He also said he can't post his blog because he hasn't written his post yet Good job, Steve....
    TEAM CHANTAL //BOCA FOR BACHELOR

RS at times has made me laugh as how he explains certain parts of the show...however what I read I take with a grain of salt. Until I see something with my own eyes I try to keep an open mind. Shoot, we've all watched the same show for the last few months and take something different from each show we have seen. I for one was for Bevin and Andy even when I was not in the majority. I was lucky to attend the AFTR and still hoped it was her. I was at that taping and the stuff being said and written was not what I saw or heard, so you never know how someone takes something they see / hear. Just like him, he has his site, and no one is forced to go to it.

I actually thought it was strange that he even had a special thread here on FORT. Being new I thought it was strange to even give him a space here.

If nothing else this week all the post have given me something to do while waiting for the Finale Monday.

Who knows...he does at least have a cute dog, and he did get 1 bottle of wine for his rack so perhaps he is going to show his wine rack full?

Quote Originally Posted by ef13579 View Post
    He also said he can't post his blog because he hasn't written his post yet Good job, Steve....
    I'll cut the guy some slack. If he's like me (and most men around the country) he has been consumed by Selection Sunday all day today and with the basketball conference tourneys all week.

Hopefully he has it up in the next few hours. I can have some patience I guess.
    "The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one." ~Elbert Hubbard
    "Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product." ~Eleanor Roosevelt
    ~R.I.P. Grandma 6/22/33 - 10/5/10~

He's responding to so many people right now, when he could be posting his blog.... GAG!

I know that RS says and thinks that every couple from this franchise won't last, but it sounds to me like in that tweet, he knows for a fact that they won't because he knows something we don't. Hint, he has some interesting news coming.......But Like I said, I hope I'm so so wrong! lol

ETA: And I also know that he's wrong sometimes, so guess we'll have to wait and see it for ourselves tomorrow night.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna View Post
    No, no. He Tweeted that in response to someone asking about Laurel causing trouble again.
    Doh... I was all excited for like 15 minutes

Let me say to RS friend. Please know I am not questioning him as a friend. I would never do that. But rudeness will send me over the edge every time. It's just who I am. And for that reason alone, I'm just not one who could read his blog or his facebook or whatever else is out there. But again, as a friend it sounds like he definitely has one in you... and I'm sure that makes him a lucky guy as I love all my friends.

Okay, time for another thread.
    Go wherever you go...... WITH ALL YOUR HEART

I'm ready for the bach'ette Ash, now. My son is going to kill me if he lands on FORT these days seeing my new avatar

Quote Originally Posted by luvlady345 View Post
    Seriously though too much more important things in life than to worry about was someone saids about a reality show and those who choose to go on it....
    Are you sure?
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

FORT Regular

Nah guys, I think he's just being a smarta$$ per usual. If they did a People mag photo shoot just the other day, they're probably fine...for now (I don't give any couple coming off this show a high probability of forever).