Thread: Reality Steve Spoilers

Re: Reality Steve Spoilers

Just for the record, so I'm not exiled from the FORT community...

I am definitely not trying to disregard any negative exchanges you guys have had with him. I actually don't know anything about that. I'm new to these boards and I haven't been here to see the history.

So I don't know, if he's been mean to you guys...then shame on him! You all seem nice! I just wanted to give you a little background and clear up the stuff I kept reading about the financial situation.
    "More words count less."- Lao Tzu

Quote Originally Posted by NadjaM View Post

I am definitely not trying to disregard any negative exchanges you guys have had with him. I actually don't know anything about that. I'm new to these boards and I haven't been here to see the history.

So I don't know, if he's been mean to you guys...then shame on him! You all seem nice! I just wanted to give you a little background and clear up the stuff I kept reading about the financial situation.
    You don't ever have to worry about that! We love all information and opinions please stay and voice it whenever!

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee View Post
    I don't want to be a downer, but I honestly think that's what the news is. Why else would they put in the description...*the wedding plans went awry* if things are all fine and dandy. Oh well...I hope I am wrong.

I am known to be wrong alot so...take that with a grain of salt.
    It could be something as simple as the place they wanted to get married in wasn't available on a particular date.

RS don't bother me at all, people sling mud on him, he sling mud right back...I have always said if you don't like what he writes don't read him.....

Quote Originally Posted by carriealexander View Post
    Oy vey If he would just post his column he would avoid having to respond to all these people.
    he wants a new bone for maddy! And even I can't argue with that.
    Go wherever you go...... WITH ALL YOUR HEART

I'm ready for the bach'ette Ash, now. My son is going to kill me if he lands on FORT these days seeing my new avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Noobslueth View Post
    I really hope they haven't broken up already ... I will have feel like I wasted my time watching their "love story". BAH at least fake it for a while to appease the fans! "crossing fingers*
    That's RS's way of getting back at being Fleissed. He did it with Ali, and will do it to anyone that makes him look like the jack*ss that he is. I'm sure he has more to say about Emily and Brad, especially after he has his little get together with Laurel. He's pathetic.

Carrie is right! Say your opinions. I think Steve deserves a fair hearing like all the other riff raff on this show.

BTW, Steve just said ATFR confirms Brad chose Emily.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by luvlady345 View Post
    RS don't bother me at all, people sling mud on him, he sling mud right back...I have always said if you don't like what he writes don't read him.....
    And I don't... just reading it here makes me boil. I can only imagine my nice words in a reply if he sent me some of those emails or said what I've read he said to others that are just having fun.
    Go wherever you go...... WITH ALL YOUR HEART

I'm ready for the bach'ette Ash, now. My son is going to kill me if he lands on FORT these days seeing my new avatar

Hey no worries!!
    I never shoot the messenger--and we always welcome --
    the new lonely, bored, haus fraus and haus herrs who just happened to be pathetic, obsessed losers

--Hey do you have any notable moles or freckles??? and how long is your shadow on a cloudy day during the spring equinox at noon? J/k
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

Quote Originally Posted by mprssdbyu View Post
    And I don't... just reading it here makes me boil. I can only imagine my nice words in a reply if he sent me some of those emails or said what I've read he said to others that are just having fun.
    Seriously though too much more important things in life than to worry about was someone saids about a reality show and those who choose to go on it....