Thread: Reality Steve Spoilers

Re: Reality Steve Spoilers

I have never heard RS say ANY Bach couple was going to last!
    I think he reads the boards too.
    I was always willing to give him the benefit of doubt, until I got quite the scathing email from him accusing me of doing something I didn't do. So why should I respect him or think he is a nice guy?
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.

Quote Originally Posted by NadjaM View Post
    I know, I know, I understand where you're coming from too. It's just weird when you know that the person behind the blog is actually sweet and has a good heart. I can only interpret those things that he writes as jokes (even if they are distatesful sometimes...).

Mostly I just wanted to clear up the misunderstanding that by going to that site, you're making a rich man richer. Hardly the case! Feel free to visit the site whenever you want, however many times you want. Most of the revenue comes from clicking on the sidebar ads, so just don't click on them if you're morally opposed. But know that even if you do, you've just contributed an insanely small fraction of a penny to a new bone for Maddie. And she's pretty cute.
    How sweet.

I don't think he's bad guy at all, just lonely. I hope he finds his own happiness and a mommy for Maddie soon.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Someone just tweeted to RS that he broke his own news and "We have no couple"

RS tweeted back the they didn't know what they were talking about .

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Green View Post
    RS replied..

I wonder if this is his opinion or that's the news he has for us. The lack of scheduled interviews for Brad and his chosen certainly supports that.
    I suspect that that is just RS being his normal snarky and cynical self. I remember him saying Jason and Molly wouldn't get married either! And since when do we put stock in what RS has to say? Up until two weeks ago Chantal was F1 remember?

Quote Originally Posted by Green View Post
    RS replied..

I wonder if this is his opinion or that's the news he has for us. The lack of scheduled interviews for Brad and his chosen certainly supports that.
    I don't want to be a downer, but I honestly think that's what the news is. Why else would they put in the description...*the wedding plans went awry* if things are all fine and dandy. Oh well...I hope I am wrong.

I am known to be wrong alot so...take that with a grain of salt.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by Noobslueth View Post
    Someone just tweeted to RS that he broke his own news and "We have no couple"

RS tweeted back the they didn't know what they were talking about .
    No, no. He Tweeted that in response to someone asking about Laurel causing trouble again.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by Tessio55 View Post
    I suspect that that is just RS being his normal snarky and cynical self. I remember him saying Jason and Molly wouldn't get married either! And since when do we put stock in what RS has to say? Up until two weeks ago Chantal was F1 remember?

Breathe in Breathe out. Ain't it the truth?
    Go wherever you go...... WITH ALL YOUR HEART

I'm ready for the bach'ette Ash, now. My son is going to kill me if he lands on FORT these days seeing my new avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee View Post
    I don't want to be a downer, but I honestly think that's what the news is. Why else would they put in the description...*the wedding plans went awry* if things are all fine and dandy. Oh well...I hope I am wrong.

I am known to be wrong alot so...take that with a grain of salt.
    Oh boy - hope there is no trouble too.
    "I Accept You" ~~~ Kiptyn to Tenley
    ---------Best Rose Acceptance line EVER on this series

RS says EVERY couple from this franchise won't last. After he was duped last season he said in every blog that A/R won't last and they are still happy and together
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna View Post
    No, no. He Tweeted that in response to someone asking about Laurel causing trouble again.
    Oy vey If he would just post his column he would avoid having to respond to all these people.