Thread: Reality Steve Spoilers

Re: Reality Steve Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by albean99 View Post
    Obviously you know him and I don't but he's turned me off the few times I've checked out his blog. He can be very nasty and condescending to women and I can only assume that either he's like that or is choosing to portray himself that way. I'm sure it wouldn't surprise him at all to read what's here and he's thrown some our way also.

I know what you're saying though. I don't love seeing my favorites criticized and I'm not even friends with them.

I know, I know, I understand where you're coming from too. It's just weird when you know that the person behind the blog is actually sweet and has a good heart. I can only interpret those things that he writes as jokes (even if they are distatesful sometimes...).

Mostly I just wanted to clear up the misunderstanding that by going to that site, you're making a rich man richer. Hardly the case! Feel free to visit the site whenever you want, however many times you want. Most of the revenue comes from clicking on the sidebar ads, so just don't click on them if you're morally opposed. But know that even if you do, you've just contributed an insanely small fraction of a penny to a new bone for Maddie. And she's pretty cute.
    "More words count less."- Lao Tzu

@RealitySteve would be great if brad will be the 1st bachelor that will eventually end up with his chosen one (emily). hope they make it
    RS replied..

Yeah it would be great wouldn't it? Too bad it won't happen.
    I wonder if this is his opinion or that's the news he has for us. The lack of scheduled interviews for Brad and his chosen certainly supports that.

Quote Originally Posted by NadjaM View Post
    I think there's a big misconception on this board regarding RS and how much money he makes from that site. It's hard for me to read these comments sometimes because I actually know the guy in "real life" and he's just like anyone else. He has a day job, he works full time doing...well, a completely normal job (censoring myself for privacy). He's not rich by any stretch of the imagination. He lives in a condo in Dallas with his dog, he works a standard 9-5, he loves his family, and he's a nice guy who's fun to be around. Any meager profits he gets from the ads on that site he refers to as "dog money" and uses it to spoil his dog, Maddie.

Thank god he doesn't read these boards. Some of the comments about him are downright mean. I know he can come across somewhat brash in the blog, but come on guys...it's just a blog about reality TV. Don't take him or the show too seriously. He certainly doesn't.
    Sure he's probably a great guy. We don't know him. But his online personna is another matter altogether. Not only as other have pointed out upthread has he been condescnending and mean in his blog, he has got downright nasty with some members on her via email and that has annoyed and angered many here. He has also made unsavoury remarks about the members of this board as a whole. So not many on here find him a 'nice guy'. Sorry but he has won little or no points on here other than bringing the scoop which by now everyone has learnt to take with a grain of salt and now are convinced that they need to do their own 'scoops' lol.
    I myself disliked him right from the time I first heard about him - when he broke the scoope about the Jason/Molly/Melissa switcheroo. He was so smug, mean and though in essence his news was correct, he made all sorts of wrong assumptions and poured fuel on the fire that Jason and Molly took months to extinguish.
    "I Accept You" ~~~ Kiptyn to Tenley
    ---------Best Rose Acceptance line EVER on this series

So now it's off? Sheesh we haven't even seen the finale and it's already over? Is that what is being said? Please say it isn't so...wah....

Some of the comments here about RS are downright mean? That's so laughable...because many of the comments he makes on is blog about The Bachelor contestants, production staff and even his readers are "downright mean". What you sow, so shall you reap.

At least I had a laugh for today.

FORT Lurker

Quote Originally Posted by Tobi View Post
    So now it's off? Sheesh we haven't even seen the finale and it's already over? Is that what is being said? Please say it isn't so...wah....
    I dont take his tweet that it wont last as a fact they broke up. RS says this about EVERY couple on the show.

Quote Originally Posted by Green View Post
    RS replied..

I wonder if this is his opinion or that's the news he has for us. The lack of scheduled interviews for Brad and his chosen certainly supports that.
    He says that about every couple

I really hope they haven't broken up already ... I will have feel like I wasted my time watching their "love story". BAH at least fake it for a while to appease the fans! "crossing fingers*

Quote Originally Posted by Noobslueth View Post
    I really hope they haven't broken up already ... I will have feel like I wasted my time watching their "love story". BAH at least fake it for a while to appease the fans! "crossing fingers*
    That's what we all want, or at least last until we start the next season, and by then most of us won't care anymore anyway! We're fickle like that.

Quote Originally Posted by NadjaM View Post
    I think there's a big misconception on this board regarding RS and how much money he makes from that site. It's hard for me to read these comments sometimes because I actually know the guy in "real life" and he's just like anyone else. He has a day job, he works full time doing...well, a completely normal job (censoring myself for privacy). He's not rich by any stretch of the imagination. He lives in a condo in Dallas with his dog, he works a standard 9-5, he loves his family, and he's a nice guy who's fun to be around. Any meager profits he gets from the ads on that site he refers to as "dog money" and uses it to spoil his dog, Maddie.

Thank god he doesn't read these boards. Some of the comments about him are downright mean. I know he can come across somewhat brash in the blog, but come on guys...it's just a blog about reality TV. Don't take him or the show too seriously. He certainly doesn't.
    I personally think he reads this board, quite often. RS not only reads these boards, but posts information he has taken from this board, as if it was his own find, without giving credit to the poster. The reason some of the comments are downright mean, is because, he has called us "loosers", "housewives that sit around all day" "loosers that anaylize sunsets and screencaps" and has admited he makes a **itload of money off of hits, he has said that himself. He doesn't need s/caps, he has sources. Yes well we know how good his sources are.

He always throws out he has inside information coming, he teases people for days, hours, and minutes, as we can see, people are anxiously waiting for his post which will lead them to continuously check his site. As noted, he'll have it up in a couple of hours. A couple more hours of hits.

He is rude arrogant and he will rag on anyone he doesn't like or for whatever reason his little pea brain makes him be so viscious. eg Roberto Ali Molly Jason and all the other ignorant rude comments he makes about females in general. Thank God he doesn't read these boards because some comments are rude? Has he ever read his own comments he makes about others?

I will never give him any credit for anything, sorry.
    Last edited by GuardianAngel; 03-13-2011 at 08:41 PM.