Thread: Reality Steve Spoilers

  1. #5091
    FORT Fogey KashatheDiva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    7,068

    Re: Reality Steve Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by Bevinfighter07 View Post
    Can somebody ask him for a specific time frame? Lol seriously
    time frame:
    this millenium?
    this lifetime?
    same bat time, same bat channel?
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

  2. #5092
    FORT Fogey mprssdbyu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,235

    Re: Reality Steve Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by NadjaM View Post
    I think there's a big misconception on this board regarding RS and how much money he makes from that site. It's hard for me to read these comments sometimes because I actually know the guy in "real life" and he's just like anyone else. He has a day job, he works full time doing...well, a completely normal job (censoring myself for privacy). He's not rich by any stretch of the imagination. He lives in a condo in Dallas with his dog, he works a standard 9-5, he loves his family, and he's a nice guy who's fun to be around. Any meager profits he gets from the ads on that site he refers to as "dog money" and uses it to spoil his dog, Maddie.

    Thank god he doesn't read these boards. Some of the comments about him are downright mean. I know he can come across somewhat brash in the blog, but come on guys...it's just a blog about reality TV. Don't take him or the show too seriously. He certainly doesn't.
    How in the word do you think he makes the people feel who read it? I won't go there. But poor RS, he ain't! And that has nothing to do with money! If he can't take the backlash and he doesn't make money... best thing to do is not open your mouth when you have NO idea what you are talking about or judge those that are GREAT at getting the real answers through sleuthing. No, I am NOT a fan of RS.
    Go wherever you go...... WITH ALL YOUR HEART

    I'm ready for the bach'ette Ash, now. My son is going to kill me if he lands on FORT these days seeing my new avatar

  3. #5093
    ... Ryvetted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    California
    Posts
    7,545

    Re: Reality Steve Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva View Post
    time frame:
    this millenium?
    this lifetime?
    same bat time, same bat channel?
    Bat time is fast so that's good! *SOCK* *POW* Batman vs. RS!!

  4. #5094
    FORT Fogey albean99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    2,285

    Re: Reality Steve Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by NadjaM View Post
    I think there's a big misconception on this board regarding RS and how much money he makes from that site. It's hard for me to read these comments sometimes because I actually know the guy in "real life" and he's just like anyone else. He has a day job, he works full time doing...well, a completely normal job (censoring myself for privacy). He's not rich by any stretch of the imagination. He lives in a condo in Dallas with his dog, he works a standard 9-5, he loves his family, and he's a nice guy who's fun to be around. Any meager profits he gets from the ads on that site he refers to as "dog money" and uses it to spoil his dog, Maddie.

    Thank god he doesn't read these boards. Some of the comments about him are downright mean. I know he can come across somewhat brash in the blog, but come on guys...it's just a blog about reality TV. Don't take him or the show too seriously. He certainly doesn't.
    Obviously you know him and I don't but he's turned me off the few times I've checked out his blog. He can be very nasty and condescending to women and I can only assume that either he's like that or is choosing to portray himself that way. I'm sure it wouldn't surprise him at all to read what's here and he's thrown some our way also.

    I know what you're saying though. I don't love seeing my favorites criticized and I'm not even friends with them.

  5. #5095
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    303

    Re: Reality Steve Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva View Post
    time frame:
    this millenium?
    this lifetime?
    same bat time, same bat channel?
    I'm going for this one! C'mon Steve. We can't wait to hear the inside scoop from the ATRC - as only you can deliver it.

  6. #5096
    FORT Fogey thetinydancer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,371

    Re: Reality Steve Spoilers

    He just tweeted that it'll be up within the next couple hours.

  7. #5097
    Charles & Alli ♥ DeAnna fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    789

    Re: Reality Steve Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by thetinydancer View Post
    He just tweeted that it'll be up within the next couple hours.
    Ugh! Enough is enough. Spill already!!

  8. #5098
    FORT Fan draven31's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    san antonio,tx
    Posts
    357

    Re: Reality Steve Spoilers

    Guess he's trying for those last min hits.. I'll wait until I know its up first, thank you very much.

  9. #5099
    ... Ryvetted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    California
    Posts
    7,545

    Re: Reality Steve Spoilers

    Eating dinner and checking emails before posting his news. Low down dirty shame!

  10. #5100
    FORT Regular jesme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    124

    Re: Reality Steve Spoilers

    Geez...how long can it take him to post it anyway? Guy must really be hungry....

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.