Thread: Reality Steve Spoilers

Re: Reality Steve Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Bevinfighter07 View Post
    Can somebody ask him for a specific time frame? Lol seriously
    time frame:
    this millenium?
    this lifetime?
    same bat time, same bat channel?
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

Quote Originally Posted by NadjaM View Post
    I think there's a big misconception on this board regarding RS and how much money he makes from that site. It's hard for me to read these comments sometimes because I actually know the guy in "real life" and he's just like anyone else. He has a day job, he works full time doing...well, a completely normal job (censoring myself for privacy). He's not rich by any stretch of the imagination. He lives in a condo in Dallas with his dog, he works a standard 9-5, he loves his family, and he's a nice guy who's fun to be around. Any meager profits he gets from the ads on that site he refers to as "dog money" and uses it to spoil his dog, Maddie.

Thank god he doesn't read these boards. Some of the comments about him are downright mean. I know he can come across somewhat brash in the blog, but come on guys...it's just a blog about reality TV. Don't take him or the show too seriously. He certainly doesn't.
    How in the word do you think he makes the people feel who read it? I won't go there. But poor RS, he ain't! And that has nothing to do with money! If he can't take the backlash and he doesn't make money... best thing to do is not open your mouth when you have NO idea what you are talking about or judge those that are GREAT at getting the real answers through sleuthing. No, I am NOT a fan of RS.
    Go wherever you go...... WITH ALL YOUR HEART

I'm ready for the bach'ette Ash, now. My son is going to kill me if he lands on FORT these days seeing my new avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva View Post
    time frame:
    this millenium?
    this lifetime?
    Bat time is fast so that's good! *SOCK* *POW* Batman vs. RS!!

Quote Originally Posted by NadjaM View Post
    I think there's a big misconception on this board regarding RS and how much money he makes from that site. It's hard for me to read these comments sometimes because I actually know the guy in "real life" and he's just like anyone else. He has a day job, he works full time doing...well, a completely normal job (censoring myself for privacy). He's not rich by any stretch of the imagination. He lives in a condo in Dallas with his dog, he works a standard 9-5, he loves his family, and he's a nice guy who's fun to be around. Any meager profits he gets from the ads on that site he refers to as "dog money" and uses it to spoil his dog, Maddie.

Thank god he doesn't read these boards. Some of the comments about him are downright mean. I know he can come across somewhat brash in the blog, but come on guys...it's just a blog about reality TV. Don't take him or the show too seriously. He certainly doesn't.
    Obviously you know him and I don't but he's turned me off the few times I've checked out his blog. He can be very nasty and condescending to women and I can only assume that either he's like that or is choosing to portray himself that way. I'm sure it wouldn't surprise him at all to read what's here and he's thrown some our way also.

I know what you're saying though. I don't love seeing my favorites criticized and I'm not even friends with them.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva View Post
    time frame:
    this millenium?
    this lifetime?
    I'm going for this one! C'mon Steve. We can't wait to hear the inside scoop from the ATRC - as only you can deliver it.

He just tweeted that it'll be up within the next couple hours.

Quote Originally Posted by thetinydancer View Post
    He just tweeted that it'll be up within the next couple hours.
    Ugh! Enough is enough. Spill already!!

Guess he's trying for those last min hits.. I'll wait until I know its up first, thank you very much.

Eating dinner and checking emails before posting his news. Low down dirty shame!

Geez...how long can it take him to post it anyway? Guy must really be hungry....